Applications of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
1.Large-scale irrigation works
3.Spanning major rivers
6.Nuclear power stations
7.High rise buildings
8.Mineral pit structures
9.Tunnels and rock anchors
Structure of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
1x2, 1x3 Left Hand Lay and Right Hand Lay.
Size of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
Dia.4.5mm, 4.85mm and 8.6mm.
Tensile Strength Grade of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
Surface of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
Plain, indented, spiral ribs. Sides of the pc strand based on the requirements of customers.
Standard of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
ASTM A910/A910M, EN10138-3, AS/NZS4672,GB/T5224 ,JISG3536.
Specifications of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
1.match to different standard
2.good quality and competitive
3.made to order
- Q:Why when you loop a straight wire into loops (coil), it acquires a higher inductance?
- Imagine two closely spaced parallel wires. If you run a current through one, it creates a magnetic field that induces current into the second wire, which causes an even stronger magnetic field. Now if you run the same current through both wires, they both create magnetic fields that affect each other. Any two loops in the wire are just like two parallel wires with the same current, both creating magnetic fields that affect each other. So a loop is like a bunch of parallel wires affecting each other.
- Q:is aluminum wiring safe?
- The wire does not burn, rather it causes arcs in the connections that then start a fire in the insulation around the wiring. If at all in doubt about the wiring have a qualified professional electrician do an inspection of the panel and the wiring.
- Q:944 wiring harness?
- You can order a new 944 wiring harness, but it is a lot of work. Much easier is to just get a good manual with a wiring diagram, and replace only the damaged wires, splicing at little as possible, as you go. I assume you just have some heat cracked wires, unless you had a fire or something? You can't take the harness from another car because all the connectors are going to be the wrong type, gender, or location. Especially things like the brainbox harness plug, etc.
- Q:How do you extend a grounding wire?
- Get a length of wire the same gauge or larger than the original wire. Solder the wire to the old wire and run it to a good ground. If you can't get it soldered a crimp connector will work,but not a good idea under the hood of a car, temporary at best
- Q:How do you repair a wire?
- The wires in those little patch cords and headphones and stuff are often very fine and hard to splice or solder. You could get you some wire cutters and wire strippers and a soldering iron and some electrical tape or shrink wrap and go at it, but it would probably be just as well to get another cord.
- Q:fuses protect what?circuit breakers,equipment,wire,or people?
- All of the above. Fuses are actually circuit breakers. If there is a surge of power (common during an electirical storm) they are designed to break and create a separtion between the elctric wires and the appliances they power. This prevents the power surge from damaging the appliance as well as prevents the surge from causing injury to the person using the appliance.
- Q:What is each wire in Ethernet used for?
- This is an ethernet only cable. A full patch lead has 8 cables. Yours is STILL an ethernet cable. The additional blue pair would be telephone and the brown pair was unused, but is commonly used for power over ethernet now. ANY data connection requires 2 cables to balance the signal. In effect one is pushing voltage while the other is pulling and vice versa. One is signal, in effect the other is a ground, bur the idea is that by using twisted pair cables the inductive voltage created in one polarity on one is cancelled by the inductive voltage returning on the other in opposite polarity. The same rule applies to external interference from other equipment as these are also cancelled. If it used one cable and a common ground you can never guarantee this immunity to interference.
- Q:Something that can convert RCA to speaker wire?
- You can't connect speakers directly to a turntable preamp. You need an amp.
- Q:XBOX LIVE- wireless controller vs. wired controller?
- Nope. Wireless work great and there is no lag.
- Q:Doubling the length and halving the diameter of a wire?
- The resistance of a wire is given by R = rho*L/A, L is length, A is cross-sectional area, and rho is resistivity, which is dependent on material. It will be constant here as we are dealing with the same material. Let's say that the radius of the first wire is r1. R1 = rho*L1/A1 = rho*L1/(pi*r1^2) rho = R1*A1/L1 = R1*pi*r1^2/L1 For the second wire, R2 = rho*L2/A2 = L2/(pi*r2^2) * R1*Pi*r1^2/L1 L2 is twice L1, L2=2*L1. The diameter is half the first, which means that the radius of half the first, so r2 = r1/2. R2 = 2*L1/(pi*(r1/2)^2) * R1*pi*r1^2/L1 = 8*R1 = 454 ohms.
N-RIVER,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of wire rod, the annual capacity of the wire rod is 5.6 million mtons.The mian product is high speed wire Φ5.5mm－Φ19mm, the ecnomic and technical norms is living in the same industry advanced level of domestic.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been aimed to provide our customers qualified products and good service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2,500 Million
||America, Japan, England, Germany, Korea, South Aisa and Southeast Aisa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 900,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered;
|Product Price Range