High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand Dia.4.5mm, 4.85mm and 8.6mm
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or L/C
- Min Order Qty:
- 20TON m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- Base On Order m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Applications of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
1.Large-scale irrigation works
3.Spanning major rivers
6.Nuclear power stations
7.High rise buildings
8.Mineral pit structures
9.Tunnels and rock anchors
Structure of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
1x2, 1x3 Left Hand Lay and Right Hand Lay.
Size of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
Dia.4.5mm, 4.85mm and 8.6mm.
Tensile Strength Grade of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
Surface of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
Plain, indented, spiral ribs. Sides of the pc strand based on the requirements of customers.
Standard of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
ASTM A910/A910M, EN10138-3, AS/NZS4672,GB/T5224 ,JISG3536.
Specifications of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
1.match to different standard
2.good quality and competitive
3.made to order
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- Metal wire drawing stress state for two to stress was tensile stress to three principal stress state, and it is three to compress the main stress state of stress was compared, the metal wire drawing easier to reach the state of plastic deformation. The deformation state of the drawing is two, the compression deformation is always the three main deformation state of the tensile deformation, which is disadvantageous to the plasticity of the metal material, and it is easy to produce and expose the surface defects. The deformation of wire drawing process is limited by its safety factor, and the number of drawing passes is smaller when the secondary deformation is smaller. Therefore, multi pass continuous high-speed drawing is often used in the production of wire.
- Q:So basically my i have a ps3 wired controller but the problem is the wire any jerks or movement at all and it will shut off and i have to repeatedly press the home button to turn it on i am 100% sure its the wire any ideas on how to fix this problem?
- It sounds like the wire is loose. To fix this, you'll have to open up the controller and reattach/secure it. If the wire is exposed and is frayed, you'll probably have to get a new controller. This is very broad because you didn't specify the model of the controller. Some of the wired controllers use the normal Ps3-USB wire, while others do not. So, trying opening it up and securing the wire. If you're lucky and it's a Ps3-USB wire, replace it with a new wire. Otherwise, you'll have to get a new controller if you can't fix it.
- Q:I'm replacing the door speakers in a 2001 Coupe Camaro with the factory sound system. I needed to know which wire was positive and which was negative so I bought a circuit tester. However, I keep getting the reading that both wires are positive. What could be causing this? I know the circuit tester works because I tested it on the battery terminals and it worked fine.
- You cannot use a circuit tester on speaker wires. It is not the correct tester. All you have to do is look at factory speaker it's marked positive and negative.
- Q:TRUCK WIRES, quot;orange,yellow,,red,,black,,white,,brownSTEREO wires ,,Yellow,red,black how do i hook this up right ? HELP !!
- This one is the best wire. Pyramid RPB10100 10 Gauge Black Ground Wire 100 Feet OFC Technical Details * 10 Gauge Black Ground Wire 100 ft. OFC * 15/0.25 x 7C,D. 5.0mm
- Q:Or speaker wire that has an RCA plug on one end?If you know of something that is inexpensive without me having to get another preamp, please help.(this is for a turntable preamp by the way, my preamp only has RCA output.)
- You can't connect speakers directly to a turntable preamp. You need an amp.
- Q:i had a wired linksys router. can a linksys wireless network usb receive signal from the wired router.
- The wired router does not have a wireless capability (no wireless access point) per your description. The USB wireless network interface would connect to a pc and enable the pc to interface with a wireless access point. Since your router has no wireless access point, the USB device has nothing to which it can link. Therefore the answer to your question is NO. Now if you add a wireless access point as a wired device to your router and properly configure it and the USB device you can achieve what you want to do.
- Q:I just need to know what each wire is by the color because im trying to hook up my radio to it and the wires on it are different colors than the wires in my car i dnt kno wut is the ground/power/speaker wires or anything please help if you can. Thanks
- go to auto zone or wal-mart or advance auto parts and buy the wiring kit for your car. they have them for just about every car made these days. cost like 10-15 bucks, and is a simple install.
- Q:I have two DVC subs and I know how to wire them down to 1 ohm with the wires coming out of one outlet on the box but I don't know how to wire them down to 1 ohm with wires coming out of both sides of the box. Anyone have a wiring diagram for this?
- Well, okorder /...
- Q:i have 4 wires going to a ac unit #10 wires 2 wires for each cir. and i need to know how many amps can I run with 2 #10 copper for one side of the breaker
- 10 gauge wire is rated for 30 amps unless its a long run. I'm not sure I'm picturing the right setup you're proposing in your description but if you're talking about having two 'hot' wires and two 'neutral wires' clamped together at both ends its a bad idea. It would make sense that you could run 60 amps through the wire if it was doubled up like that but because of [science] it doesn't work like that. Not to mention any electrician or inspector would be drawing exclamation points on their notepad if they saw a setup like that. If you need to run more than 30 amps just buy lower gauge wire.
- Q:i bought a wiring kit off OKorder it was a bullz 4 gauge kit. and i am running a rockford 500.2 n its rated for 700+ watts. so do you think my cheaper wiring kit is affecting performance? should i go snag up some bigger power wire for more power to run through it or is tht not how it wokrs?
- you should add a capacitor to your system. a 5 fared should be good. it is a reserve for when the bass hits. it's less stress on your alternator and battery. and you won't get the headlight dimming affect when you have it cranked up. ask your local car audio shop. you should be good with 4 gauge.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|Above US$ 2,500 Million
|America, Japan, England, Germany, Korea, South Aisa and Southeast Aisa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|Above 900,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered;
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like