Applications of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
1.Large-scale irrigation works
3.Spanning major rivers
6.Nuclear power stations
7.High rise buildings
8.Mineral pit structures
9.Tunnels and rock anchors
Structure of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
1x2, 1x3 Left Hand Lay and Right Hand Lay.
Size of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
Dia.4.5mm, 4.85mm and 8.6mm.
Tensile Strength Grade of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
Surface of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
Plain, indented, spiral ribs. Sides of the pc strand based on the requirements of customers.
Standard of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
ASTM A910/A910M, EN10138-3, AS/NZS4672,GB/T5224 ,JISG3536.
Specifications of High Quality Prestressed Concrete Strand
1.match to different standard
2.good quality and competitive
3.made to order
- Q:Where I can get paperclip wire.?
- Paperclip okorder.com
- Q:headlight socket wire dead?
- Your rig is 17 years old. The wires at the plug shrink and crack from heat and age. Then they get water into them and corrode inside where you cannot get at it. Does not happen with all cars, but when it does, it is a royal pain. Either try for a new plug/harness or cut one out at the junk yard and splice it in. Use heat shrink over the splices.
- Q:pocket bike wire help?
- If there enough wire left on each side of the cut, say 1, then you could bear about 1/4 of the wire on each side and solder the wires back together making sure you are soldering the same wires together and wrap each soldered connection in electrical tape so they are not able to touch each other. Then a final wrap of tape around them both. If you are not up to soldering you could go to an auto parts shop and get a crimp connector to do the job, again bearing of wire is needed to get a contact through the cut area. If the cut is closer to the switch then there is no option but to replace the switch.....
- Q:old appliance with two hot wires and one neutral 220 volts, new wiring, has ground, neutral, and hot?
- How 220v works with 4 wires: (one wire to each) 1 Black wire carries 110v (L1) 1 Red wire carries 110v (L2) 1 White wire acts as a common (neutral) 1 Green wire acts as a ground How 220v works with 3 wires: 1 Black wire carries 110v 1 Red/White wire carries 110v (if you use white flag it with red electrical tape) 1 Green wire acts as a ground/common (Do not actually ground this) If you have 4 wires in the wall, but you are wiring them to a 3 prong receptacle, connect the green wire to the green ground screw on the receptacle or if no ground screw is present, attach this wire to one of the receptacle mounting screws. That way if the common fails, you still have the added protection of a ground. Some wiring installations may use different colored wires, this doesn't change how anything works. If you have any doubts, get a voltage tester and make sure.
- Q:what0 gauge power wire?
- Just get some 0 gauge at home depot. You are wasting your money with anything else.
- Q:Wiring - pink, grey and green wires.?
- Power requires two wires, but a third wire called a ground wire is sometimes added. Usually the plug that goes into the wall has two or three prongs. If it has two prongs, no ground wire added. If it has three prongs, the ground wire is added. The ground is usually used when metal frames or cases are used. The purpose is to ground or short out the live (hot) wire should it accidentally come into contact with the metal frame, causing the circuit breaker to trip. If the ground wire was not there, it would allow a person to get shocked should they touch the metal frame.
- Q:What is the use of Fence baebed wire?
- Cattle.etc...would push on the fence to eat the taller grass on the other side, The barbs change their mind...Also hog wire gives and stretches, barb wire doesn't. A cow would eventually ruin, and walk through, a hog wire fence that didn't have barb wire at the top and bottom edges.
- Q:Subwoofer wiring, help please?
- Well, okorder.com/...
- Q:Running wire from breaker box.?
- That depends on your local and state codes and the conditions. Exposed? Concealed? All dry locations? Distance? I'd have to know way more to give you an accurate answer. Call an electrician to advise you.
- Q:Factors affecting resistance of a wire!?
- i) Cross-sectional area of the wire. Reistance is inversely proportional to the area of cross-section of the wire. More the cross-sectional area, easier it is for the electrons and hence charge to flow and hence more current and less resistance. ii) Length of the wire. Resistance is directly proportional to the length of the wire. More the length of the wire, longer is the distance to be covered by the electrons and hence charge thereby reducing current and increasing resistance. iii) Temperature. Higher temperature results in higher resistance. Higher the temperature, faster will be the oscillations of the ions in the conductor and the moving electrons will have to undergo more number of collisions per unit length of the wire, thereby reducing time between successive collisions and reducing drift velocity of the electrons which results in less current and higher resistance iv) Material of the conductor Some materials like metals are better conductors of electricity and offer less resistance to the flow of current. Non-metals have poor conductivity. Conductivity of charge in metals is mainly due to the free electrons in the outer orbits of metals.
N-RIVER,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of wire rod, the annual capacity of the wire rod is 5.6 million mtons.The mian product is high speed wire Φ5.5mm－Φ19mm, the ecnomic and technical norms is living in the same industry advanced level of domestic.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been aimed to provide our customers qualified products and good service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2,500 Million
||America, Japan, England, Germany, Korea, South Aisa and Southeast Aisa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 900,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered;
|Product Price Range