U type tie wire
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or L/C
- Min Order Qty:
- 25 M.T. m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 Tons Per Month m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Description of U Type Tie Wire
black annealed wire, Galvanized wire,PVC wire, Stainless Steel Wire
Galvanized U Type Wire, Annealed U Type Wire, PVC Coated U Type Wire, Stainless Steel Wire U Type Wire.
Normal Shape and Special Shape.
4. Production Range: Production Range:
The length could be produced as requirement.
5. Popular Size:
10kg/strong carton x 2cartons/bundle by P.P Band=20kgs/bundle, and then 1000kgs/pallet.
We can also pack as your request.
U type iron wire is mainly used for bundling up building materials or daily use items.
Corner of Factory
U Type Wire Picture
Packing & Delivery
- Q:Im replacing the factory rear speakers in my car but cant figure on which wires are positive and which are negative. I went on a site for impalas but the color wires they have listed are not the same color wires in my car your help will be appreciated.
- your positive is always going to be the lighter color or the one with the stripe running down it
- Q:I am building an ice chest boombox and want to wire a toggle (on/off) switch to turn the amp on and off....the amp is wired directly to the battery....my question is that I am using 6 gauge wire....but can't find any female spade connectors that are 6 or even 4 gauge to hook to the terminals on the switch.....what is a simple way to do this....am I going to have to solder the wire straight to the terminals?
- Why not wire the toggle switch into the remote + wire? The one that turns the amp on and off with the head unit. 7/5/2013**** Leave the power supply wire alone. The thick 4 gauge wire that runs from the battery directly to the amp, leave it alone, don't put a toggle switch inline on that wire. Instead there's a wire from your head unit (or ignition) that runs to your amp, it turns on the amp when the head unit turns on or your ignition key is in the on position. It's usually 16 or 14 gauge. That's the wire where the toggle switch belongs. Look at your amp, this wire I am speaking of is probably labeled remote+ or ign or something like that and it's usually located next to your power and ground connections on the amp.
- Q:Ok, I am having trouble installing a new car radio in my 97' Honda Civic Lx. It's just a basic pioneer cd player.. I matched all the colored wires up and still nothing. My brother had told me something about + - for example do i hook the green stripped wire with a flat green wire? Vice versa.. Help please.. Also If you know of a web site with diagrams?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Honda Civic cd player installation, wiring... HELP!? Ok, I am having trouble installing a new car radio in my 97' Honda Civic Lx. It's just a basic pioneer cd player.. I matched all the colored wires up and still nothing. My brother had told me something about + - for example do i hook the green stripped wire with a flat green wire? Vice...
- Q:i have old wiring for a stove that iam putting in ,a new box but i have only 3 wires 2 of them are white and 1 black how should i connect on a 4 wire receptacle? on the receptacle 1 white 1 green, 4 a ground then it says x then y ???????
- You don't connect the 3 wires to the 4 wire receptacle. You leave the receptacle that was installed in the house alone and get a new cord for the stove. You need a 3 wire cord and what you do is on the stove, you connect the white and green (neutral and ground) wires together to the white on the 3 wire cord. Doing anything other than re-wiring from the electrical panel to the stove would be dangerous to you everytime you turned on the stove. Put the receptacle back the way it was. Any problems, call an electrician to fix it and be honest cuz he'll know you're lying as soon as he looks at what is going on. Are you sure that there are 2 white wires? Is one of them accidentally painted white by the painters that originally painted your house? There should be a black wire, a red wire and a white or uncovered copper or aluminum wire. The black connects to X and the red to Y. The green and white wire on the stove connect to what they called ground when we were wiring houses with 3 wire systems. Connected any other way could cause you to get shocked everytime you turned the stove on.....or worse, you could die. If you don't understand what you're doing, stop and have a friend call a friend who knows a friend that is an electrician and pay the guy his hourly rate which shouldn't be more than $25 to hook this up for you.
- Q:My father changed out a 3 prong plug to a 4 prong plug and crossed the wires by mistake. So the red wire on the plug was connected to the black wire to the dryer and visa-verse. What would happen to the dryer if it is turned on with these wires crossed? Consequently, my dryer's motor is not responding, however the heating element is working. Was there a short? Did the motor get fired?
- Red to black and black to red will make no difference to the dryer. The ground connection and the neutral connection must be in their correct positions. I suspect that you have another problem than the wire colors. Possibly a loose connection in the receptacle or in the terminal in the dryer. Call an appliance repair service, you may need some parts or a new unit.
- Q:I've seen people use it as ...umm..energy generating...majiggy.. (but not alot of energy) including a magnet/something about a magnetic field or some sort?and instead of MAGNET WIRES can i use SPEAKER WIRES?(RADIO SHACK)
- Magnet wire is just solid copper with a layer of varnish for insulation. Speaker wire would work, but you could not wind the wire as tightly due to the thicker insulation. also the wire is very flexible and will not stay in place very well. Also, if the coil gets hot, the insulation on the Speaker wire will start to burn or melt. .
- Q:1994 crown vic but it seemed like only 3 or 4 wires matched up exactly and this one wire was way to short so i had to route it the best way i could the guy said it was the right set of wires but the car runs way better then it did just wondering should i change couple of wires around to make it fit or just leave it what does crossing the wires mean
- doad ya evehh hard a' punctuation? GETCHA SUMM
- Q:the fused ignition wire and illumination wire, i cant figure out where they go on a Dual stereo system model1225 Help. ( on a 1990 ranger )
- the ignition wire is going to be a yellow with a black stripe(car wire) and the instruction manual will tell you for the head unit illumination wire i just taped up since my head unit didnt require it =) like they say...if it turns on it dont need it
- Q:When I cross the black wire and ground I get a spark. Isnthis normal?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/YcrqW Get one of those screwdrivers that light up when it touches the hot lead. Mark it with black tape, then mark the other with white tape. You can get another tester with 2 wires. Touch one side to the box (metal) and you touch the other to one of the wires. If it lights, that's the hot one. Then touch the other one and you should not see it light. 1- Tape the hot wire with black tape and the common on with white. 2- In the fuse box, the wire that comes off the fuse is the hot one. 3- In a breaker box, the hot wire comes off the breaker screw. Have a real electrician do the wiring and make sure he has a license. If you own your own house, you still need a permit and have the finished work inspected. Good luck !
- Q:Theres a Green Illumination wire from the factory setup, where do I connect that wire too on my aftermarket deck? Also theres a White/Blue wire that I dont know where it connects either?
- The green illumination wire controlled the dimming on the factory stereo, but it will only apply if your tuner has the same feature. If it doesn't then just put a crimp cap on it and stow it out of the way. As for the white/blue wire, I'm not sure. If you pick up a wiring diagram, such as found in the Hanes manual, it will give you the breakdown. Not all the wiring in your car needs to be hooked up, just the ones that operate the tuner's functions and audio; if everything works and there's no left over wiring from your tuner's wiring bundle, then you don't need that white/blue wire. Crimp it off and tie it up to the bundle. This should be applicable to your year: Radio Constant 12V+ Wire: Blue/Yellow Radio Switched 12V+ Wire: Gray Radio Ground Wire: Brown Radio Illumination Wire: Green Radio Dimmer Wire: N/A Radio Antenna Trigger Wire: N/A Radio Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Front Speakers Size: 4″ Front Speakers Location: Dash Left Front Speaker Wire (+): Pink Left Front Speaker Wire (-): Purple Right Front Speaker Wire (+): Purple Right Front Speaker Wire (-): Light Green Rear Speakers Size: 4″ Rear Speakers Location: Rear Deck Left Rear Speaker Wire (+): Black Left Rear Speaker Wire (-): Yellow Right Rear Speaker Wire (+): Red Right Rear Speaker Wire (-): White
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|Above US$ more than 20,000,000
|U.S.A., Australia, Mexico, Canada, Japan and Korea s.,etc
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|Above,100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Above 3 producce line，80 units machine
|OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like