Wire Rod SAE1006B
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- XINGANG PORT,China
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 25MT m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 100,000 Tons Per Month m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specifications of Wire Rod SAE1006B:
Steel Grade: SAE1006B Standard: ASTM
Diameter: 5.5mm, 6.5mm, 7mm,8mm,9mm,10mm,12mm,14mm
Diameter Tolerance: +/-0.3mm Package: as customer required
Type: in Coil, each coil weight around 2MT Coil Diameter: about 1.2M Coil Length: 1.6-1.7M
Brand Name: N-RIVER Technique: Hot Rolled Place of Origin: Hebei, China Mainland
Please kindly find our chemistry of our material based on SAE1006B as below for your information
Chemical Composition (%)
Usage and Applications of Wire Rod SAE1006B:
After hot-rolled the products shaped into coil and delivery as finished product, including round, square, rectangular, hexagonal and so on. Since most of the products are round, it is generally called wire rod. Carbon steel wire rod is widely used in construction and manufacturing. Carbon steel wire rod is mainly used for reinforcement of reinforced concrete and welded structure or reprocessed (roberts , nail, etc.) materials, especially used to produce wire drawing, welding electrode, nails, spring, electronic, precise machinery parts and so on.
Packaging & Delivery of Wire Rod SAE1006B:
Packaging Detail: products are packed in coil and then shipped by container or bulk vessel
Each coil weight: 2-3MT
Delivery Time: within 45 days after received advanced payment or LC.
Label: to be specified by customer, generally, each bundle has 1-2 labels
Trade terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
Wire Rod in Container
Wire Rod in Bulk Vessel
1. Our products are produced according to national standard (GB), if not, supply according to national standards (GB) or agreement as customer required.
2. Other Grade and Standard carbon steel wire rod we can supply:
Grade: H08A, 30MnSi, 62B-82B
Standard: AISI, BS, JIS, DIN
The Minimum Order Quantity of these products is high, and need to be confirmed.
3. We can not only supply carbon steel wire rod; if you need anything about building materials, please contact us.
4. Please send us your detail specifications when inquire. We will reply to you as soon as possible. We sincerely hope we can establish a long stable business relationship.
- Q:Question about the 3.5mm cable, I cut it open and there are 4 individual wires inside of it. I've only ever seen 2 wires and a loose one. Which ones are right/left and would the other 2 both be ground?The colors are red/green/white/black. I'm assuming the red/white are right left like normal? But I'm not too sure.
- do you mean an audio cable?
- Q:how to wire the alternator for a 77 mustang
- the big black wire is you charging wire should go in the battery side of the starter relay the STA post in the alternator goes to terminal S on the voltage regulator the FLD post goes to terminal F on the voltage regulator and there might be a ground wire next to the FLD post on the voltage regulator wire A+ goes to the battery side of the starter relay and wire I goes to the charging indicator light I'm not sure were the voltage regulator is in a mustang but its a square metal box i think it might be on the radiator support or inner finder
- Q:Looking for legit (good) speaker wire?or does it depend? are all speaker wire good?the speaker wires are for car audio
- the thicker or lower the number the better electrical transfer. 16-20 gauge is ok for close speaker mounting, 12-14 gauge is better etc. if running a high output system go with lower numbers.
- Q:My starter I replaced has 3 wires, two red and one black. Where does each wire go? Pictures would be very helpful if possible
- The First red wire goes to the solenoid on the fender well right by the battery. the second red wire goes from the solenoid to the starter on the one main post there. the black wire goes from the engine block to the battery on the negative side. All connections must be tight but not not crushing on the battery
- Q:I have just started wire working to make bracelets. I have a few questions. 1, is there a place where I can buy thick wire (16 to 18 gauge) in bulk? The items I am making take about a yard of wire. Considering the only thing I could find was 16 (or slightly hire) gauge in 7 foot increments. For new wire workers, do you have any suggestions on cheap practice materials. Also for those things that don't turn out great, what do you guys do with them?
- For okorder /
- Q:When you electromagnetize a nail with wire coiled around it, then connect it to a small battery, how come it works when the wire has been been insulated,..... and what if you were to use uninsulated wire.
- The insulation around the wire prevents the flow of current between wires, (shorting out the coil). It has no effect on the magnetic field created by the flow of current in the wires. If you tried uninsulated wire, you wouldn't have much of a field, as the current path would be short, direct from one end of the coil to the other with no 'turns` at all.
- Q:Hello, i am trying to hook up power windows in my truck. the motor has two wires and the switch has 3 wires. i just need the relay. i just need to know what kind of relay i need and how to hook it up. i know i need a reversing relay and that it needs to use the 3 switch wires along with the two motor wires and the two power wires. does anyone know what this relay is called and where i could find it online? thank you.
- a 3 phase motor has 3 windings whose centers are separated by 120° mechanically. The phases in a 3-phase system are separated by 120° electrically. The sum of the magnetic fields produced by these currents has a constant magnitude, and rotates the direction determined by connection of the phase wires. Arbitrarily giving ABC as one direction of rotation, then BAC = ACB = CBA reverses the rotation of the field in the motor, reversing its rotation.
- Q:Hi,I'm trying to connect a Panasonic CQ RDP200-LEN car radio. Normally,there is red and yellow wire for ignition and constant,and a black wire for ground. However,this unit has 2 yellow wires,2 black wires and a red. Where do these wires go? thanks
- I know waht you talking about for the wiring. my dual deck was the same way as far as the average wiring you were talking about..... that does sound weird. the other wires might just be for xtra hook ups that u dnt have. however dont take my word for that! what i would do is looking up the wiring diagram for the exact model that you have, look at the manual that came with it if there was one, or call a number for the wiring on the deck if there is one.
- Q:hi i have 2000 prizm the wires coming out of car doesnt match the colours of stereo wires does and body knows the wiring coding for car to sony cd player thanks
- best thing to do is to run down to a stereo shop or bestbuy/circuit city and get a radio wire harness. The wires on the harness should match the new stereo, and the harness just plugs into your factory harness. This way you don't have to cut the factory harness off to wire the new stereo. Harness should be less than $20.
- Q:I have two white wires left...one is a speaker wire and the other is the constant 12v wire and I don't know which is which. They are the same thickness so unless one of you guys know I'm pretty much screwed here. Also, I have a black ground wire sticking out of the wiring harness and the ground wire from my stereo harness doesn't look like they should attach to each other. This is my first install and I've got everything else hooked up. Just need some pointers.
- How would we be able to tell you the difference between two identical white wires? Use the one on the left? Use a volt meter, and find out which wire has voltage on it. A speaker wire won't test with voltage, a constant power wire will. You can always connect the head unit's ground wire to a metal point on the sub-dash. Edit: if you don't want to use the factory ground wire, it doesn't really need to be connected to anything. I suppose you could attach it to the same spot you connect the head unit's ground wire.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|Above US$ 2,500 Million
|America, Japan, England, Germany, Korea, South Aisa and Southeast Aisa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|Above 900,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered;
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like