Description of Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Wire
Q195, Q235, 1006, 1008, 1010, 1018
2. Wire Diameter:
3. Zinc amount:
4. Tensile strength:
10% - 25%
0.2-1000kg/roll, with plastic film & woven bag, or plastic film & hessian cloth, or robbins, or as your request.
7. Popular Specifications:
Hot dipped galvanized iron wire
8. Applications of Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel wire
weaving wiremesh, baling, armouring cable.
9. Some specialized name of galvanized wire:
construction binding wire
gardening binding wire
cotton baling wire
dedicated clean ball wire
Corner of Factory
Big Coil Packing
Plastic Film & Woven Bag
- Q:Need help with AC wires!?
- red wire to stat rh and rc. keep jumper in white wire to w/b green wire to g blue wire to y1 if your ac does not come on when called for, put blue wire on y/o. your blue wire is your cooling wire, nowadays we use yellow, but blue is used by old schoolers and retro fits.
- Q:Magnetism question on current carrying wires?
- i'm uncertain we've a sparkling theoretical answer to this although that is a demonstrable fact that shifting quotes have an effect on different shifting or movable quotes.even while there's no internet value obtrusive it is summarized as magnetism
- Q:Power wire??
- you can but it is discouraged because of low strand count. and since its not oxygen free copper.
- Q:How do I wire parallel connections?
- You can do this a number of ways. All of the postive terminals must be connected in some way and all of the commons must be connected in some way. This doesn't mean you have to connect each positive to every other postive, and likewise for the common. You have a few options: You can solder two wires to the positive terminal of the battery and run one wire to each load (device). You can solder one wire to the positive terminal of the battery, run this wire to the first load (device), solder another wire to the first load (device), connect this wire to the second load(device). You can solder one wire to the positive terminal to the battery, run this wire to the second load, solder an additional wire to the second load, and run the second wire to the first load. In industry, power wires are typically jumped from one device to the next to delivery power to each device that needs it. Basically, your power needs to go to each one. How you connect them is up to you.
- Q:can you sure me a diagram how to wire a sensor and light up?
- here okorder.com
- Q:what if you touch electric wires?
- is the other wire grounded or not?
- Q:length of wire?
- The stretching of wire by longitudinal force: If F force applied across the crosectional area A of wire of radius r and lenght L then the wire elaogates in the dirextion of force Stress P = F / A A = pi* r^2 = (1.5/2)*10^-3 = 7.5 *10^-4 m^2 strain produced = dL / L = increase in length / original L Young's modulus or elastic (stretch) modulus for the maretial, within elastic limits, Y = stress/strain strain = stress / Y dL = F * L / A * Y = F * L / pi (r^2) * Y dL = 400* 1.5 / 3.14 (7.5 *10^-4)^2 * 6.2*10^10) meter dL = 0.005479 * meter dL = 5.479 millimeters increase in length
- Q:Wiring Ceiling light?
- This is really simple... The RED is the HOT WIRE for one of the two switches The BLACK wire is a hot Wire for the other of the two switches. The WHITE is the RETURN for both and of course the BARE COPPER WIRE is the ground. So... terminate the red.. Connect black to black, white to white and copper to copper. The switch that controlled the BLACK circuit will now run the track lights.
- Q:how do you wire amotion sensor light.the?
- Wiring a Motion Sensor to an Existing Security Light: Materials (5) Wire Nuts (Yellow) Electrical Tape Screwdriver Directions 1. TURN OFF POWER TO FIXTURE! 2. Remove light from base to get to wiring. 3. Remove wire nuts from existing black and white wires. 4. Connect white wires togeather with wire nut. 5. Connect red wire from motion sensor to black wire from lights. 6. Connect black wire from motion sensor to black wire from power source. 7. Replace fixture to base. 8. Turn power back on. Hope this helps.
- Q:How do i hook up a ceiling fan with only one white and one black wire.?
- Do what Elaine said above. If there is not a light, don't use the blue wire. If there isn't a green wire or bare wire in your box, attach the fan's green wire to the electrical box itself (if its metal.).
RICH WIRE ,it is a factory which is specially in hot-dipped galvanzied iron wire, hot dipped galvanized steel wire, galvanized wire, etc metal wire. Our machine and capacity: It owns the most advanced plastic-dipping production line in China, fully automatic computer controlled welded machines, bending machines and other related machines. Welcome new and old friends to visit our company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ more than 1,000,000
||Mid East; Eastern Europe and America; North America; and other coutries
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above,1000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Above 5 producce line，80 units machine
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range