alvanized wire hot-dip zinc-plated and electro galvanized iron wire are the primary wire products of Hengli. The common sizes applied for electro galvanized wire and hot-dip galvanized wire are from BWG6# to BWG30#. Wire with smaller diameter or bigger one also available for customer requirement.
Single coil package for hot-dip galvanized iron wire can be different from 1 kg to 1000 kg. Custom orders for hot-dip galvanized wire also available.
Package: in common, plastic inside and PP (hessian outside), also can packed with other package according to the requirement of the customers
|Surface Treatment: ||Hot dipped Galvanized (zinc coated)|
|Zinc Coating:||30-270 g/m2|
|Big Coil Unit Weight:||25-1000 kg/coil|
|Small Coil Unit Weight:||1-10kg/coil|
Common Usage of Hot-dip Galvanized Wire:
this kind of wire is extensively used in construction, handicrafts, woven wire mesh, express way fencing mesh, packaging of products and other daily uses.
|Hot dipped Galvanized Steel wire of Power Cable Amouring|
|Coating||Zinc coated, galvanised|
|Min zincing weight||45 g/m2|
|Standard||BS or ASTM|
|Packing||coil and pallet|
|HS Code||7217200000 Wire of Iron or Non-alloy Steel|
|Payment||L/C or T/T|
|Minimum Order||20 Ton|
Diameter range (mm)
Tensile strength (N/mm2)
Min. Zinc Coating (g/m2)
DC resistence (ohms/km)
Torsion Test (min. Turn)
| || |
- Q:where to buy replacement contactor wire?
- This should be copper wire and a splice could be made with little risk since the thermostat is a low voltage circuit in most cases. Try the local HVAC contractor for some of the type you need. There are different types ( number of conductors) for different controllers so they need to match. If you just have the HVAC contractor do a fall service on the system they can make the needed repairs and prepare the whole system for the winter. It was probably used a lot this last summer so a service is about due.
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Characteristics of molybdenum wire:Ultra high tensile strength;It has high surface finish, good stability and high cutting accuracy;Elongation rate is small, tight silk is small;The winding rate is large, the wire diameter is uniform, it is difficult to break the wire, and the service life is long;Increase the high frequency power and improve the rough machining efficiency;The accurate measurement, vacuum packaging, prevent oxidation mildew, can be stored for a long time.Remember, the smallest one is only half a millimeter. It's very, very thin. One second you can cut down 1 trees. Of course, it depends on whether the equipment supports it!
- Q:kawasaki zxr250 cdi color wiring diagram?
- Wiring diagrams are always black and white. Do you need a wiring diagram for your bike, or do you just want one in color?
- Q:High voltage with small wire?
- Voltage don't matter. It's the amps that will kill the wire. Just have really high voltage and low current and you can have lots of power going through smaller gauge wires. That's how it's done with overhead power lines.
- Q:Physics Help! resistivity of a wire!!!?
- P. D. applied = V = 13 V Current produced = I = 0.37 A (a) Resistance of the wire = R = V / I = 13/0.37 = 35.14 Ohm (b) R = ρL/A = (ρL) / π r²) = ρ = (R A) / L = R (π r²) / L ......... (1) R = Resistance of the wire = 35.14 Ohm , L = length of the wire = 3.1 m A = Area of cross-section of the wire = π r² r = radius of cross-section of the wire = 0.42 cm = 0.0042 m ρ = Resistivity of the wire in Ohm-m Substitute the values in the formula (1) and calculate. Take π = 3.14
- Q:kenwood wiring to blazer?
- You should always use a wiring harness to install a stereo in a vehicle. Cutting the wires and attempting to hand wire is almost always a bad idea. The wiring harness is pretty cheap ($10-$20) and simplifies the whole procedure. Most of the time, the wiring harness and the head unit have similar colored wiring to aid in quick connections. Also, and more importantly, you can reverse the installation. The plugs will still be there and no cutting and rewiring at all. Remember, the head unit costs $150-$250 bucks, why would you cut corners on the installation kit?
- Q:subwoofer speaker wires?
- Actually, 16g can literally handle thousands of watts. Use 18 or 16g, anything larger than that is a waste of money
- Q:outdoor wiring?
- you will want to run the wiring in pvc conduit or regular conduit if the wiring is going to be exposed. it all your going to run is the outdoor light you could use 14awg wire.
- Q:Wire Harness wont work?
- You may have blown a fuse. Check the fuse on the back of the radio and your car fuse for the radio.
- Q:Audio system bridged wire?
- They make numerous structures that have an auxiliary port, yet you additionally can evaluate getting a cd participant that performs MP3s. this type, you do no longer could desire to stress approximately applying around which incorporates your ipod and it getting stolen. all those gamers will play a universal mp3 cd, which means each and every and each cd can carry around one hundred - one hundred and fifty songs. I certainly have had a Sony Mp3 automobile Audio participant for years and it has given me no problems.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range