|Place of Origin:
||Cold/Hot water supply
1) Cold and hot water supply systems for civil and industrial constructions, e.g. in residential buildings, hospitals, hotels, school and office buildings, ship building
2) Drinking water systems and food industry pipe works
3) Central air conditioning system
4) Irrigating system for gardens and green houses
5) Public and sport facilities such as swimming pools and stadiums
6) For rainwater utilization systems
1. Inquiry and consulting support.
2. Sample testing support.
1. Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
2. Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Model Number: DSW358-363
Head Code: Round
Field of Application
PE bag and carton
Kitchen, home, commercial, garden and general
Place of origin
Q1：How Can I Get A Sample?
A1:You can get samples by communicate with our export sales.
Q2:How Long Is Delivery?
A2:Delivery time will be30-45days according to order quantity.
Q3:What Is The MOQ?
A3:MOQ depends on different items.
- Q:Should NASCAR race tracks have speed bumps and traffic lights to make the sport safer?
- If you have a pipe cutter, you can remove the section, that is, if you can live without that half-inch. If you're replacing it with another compression fitting, you would do well to place it on a section of the pipe that isn't marred up or corroded. Personally, I can't stand the compression fittings. I'd rather sweat the pipe and fixtures in place. You might consider that. It's well worth it, if you do minor plumbing like this, to spent the few bucks and get a pipe cutter, it gives a smooth cut and can fit in some really tight places.
- Q:Is it possible to run a line from my gas water heater (up stairs) to the garage to connect to a gas dryer?
- Some types of sensors we use are: (1) rate-of rise (detects the rate of temperature rise in a closed space) (2) fusible link (link melts at certain temperature) (3) bi-metal sensor, or thermostat (closes a contact at a certain temperature) (4) fire-eye (detects light in a certain spectrum range) (5) smoke detectors, or ionization units, that detect smoke particulate in the air. (6) infrared detectors, similar to fire-eyes Sensor output is usually just a change of status (normally open to closed circuit, or normally closed to open circuit), or a low-voltage, low-amperage output to the processor (ex. 12V 4-20mA) Most of our processing units are PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), which takes the output signal from the sensor and triggers a response in a control unit and/or sends an alarm to a remote console.
- Q:White or black leather couch?
- 1] Flexible tubing made of plastic sometimes IS reinforced. 2] There is no universal definition of what is a pipe and what is a tube, though people will offer many and varied definitions. I have used tubing that was 9/16 OD [outer diameter] 3/16 ID [inner diameter], made of 316 SS, rated for 60,000 psi. Look on Autoclave Engineers' website to see what is used at that kind of pressure - not your usual water pipe.
- Q:I was fired from my job 1n 1998 and i think i have a case against my old boss?
- The Shield will split up soon its kinda obvious look at how Reigns looked Ambrose on Raw after he said he was the only person in the Shield that still had a championshipp but anyway I believe Reigns amp; Ambrose will get pushed soon amp; Rollins will get pushed a little later
- Q:why is there a fire extinguisher in every movie?
- The only way to treat split ends is to cut them off. When you tell a hairdresser or to do a trim, you tell them to take off the split ends. If your split ends are that bad then they will cut inches off. You need to stop using heat at all costs. If you do, use a heat protectant spray. This will protect your hair from the heat. If you already use this, then you should stop straightening your hair every day. There are lots of ways to style your hair without heat. Google it. Go and get all of the split ends cut off, then use a moisturizing shampoo. If you want to grow your hair out long, then you should get your split ends cut off every couple of months, I usually go every 3. This makes sure that you are removing the split ends from the healthy hair so the healthy hair doesn't get split all the way up to the root.
- Q:My carbon monoxide detector keeps beeping. Why?
- the only way polypipe (english version) ever goes ppooof ! is if it freezes and splits, is knocked really hard or a joint blows, i personally prefer copper as polypipe hasnt been around long enough to put a test of time on the o-rings in the push fit joints as for cost v copper, the pipe might be cheaper but the fittings arent !
- Q:I would like to ask who has 24 degrees taper hydraulic pipe joint processing drawings, please send me, thank you very much
- Small childe, encounter old man, also be our two predestined relationship, these two first look, suit your taste appropriately
- Q:why can't snow cables be used on snow tires?
- Unless she commits an impeachable offense (which she only does behind closed doors) then only her left wingnut wacko voters in the peoples republic of San Franfreako can fire her. Not going to happen. What a shame.
- Q:How does fire happen?
- Are you familiar with any type of soldering? There is low temp, and high temp, depending on the application, and the type of solder that you use. The most important thing to remember, is to thoroughly clean the inside of the fittings, and the end of the pipe. If you cut a pipe, make sure that you ream the inside, to restore the inner diameter of the pipe to its full bore dimension, otherwise, water will eat the pipes, from the inside, and you will have a premature breakdown in your piping system. A non acid, water soluble flux is required, again, so your pipes won't deteriorate from the inside. Low temp soldering can use a propane torch, but high temp, requires a hotter flame, to melt the solder. Practice on some pipes, before soldering for real. Never leave your flame in one spot too long. Doing so will cause the flux to be burned at that spot, and no solder will take at that spot, thus, ensuring a leak. Move your flame around the whole joint, heating it up uniformly, and concentrate your flame towards the center of the fitting, as solder will travel towards the heat. Good luck!
- Q:Classification of pipe couplings for hydraulic couplings
- Hydraulic hose, high pressure ball valve, quick joint with odd intention and sleeve type pipe joint
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range