|Place of Origin:
||Cold/Hot water supply
1) Cold and hot water supply systems for civil and industrial constructions, e.g. in residential buildings, hospitals, hotels, school and office buildings, ship building
2) Drinking water systems and food industry pipe works
3) Central air conditioning system
4) Irrigating system for gardens and green houses
5) Public and sport facilities such as swimming pools and stadiums
6) For rainwater utilization systems
1. Inquiry and consulting support.
2. Sample testing support.
1. Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
2. Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Model Number: DSW358-363
Head Code: Round
Field of Application
PE bag and carton
Kitchen, home, commercial, garden and general
Place of origin
Q1：How Can I Get A Sample?
A1:You can get samples by communicate with our export sales.
Q2:How Long Is Delivery?
A2:Delivery time will be30-45days according to order quantity.
Q3:What Is The MOQ?
A3:MOQ depends on different items.
- Q:How long are fire extinguishers good for?
- Last time my son got a stomach virus and was puking every hour, he was just over 2 and didn't understand the concept of puking in a bucket or the toilet. So, I stayed with him on our couch all night, and got every blanket we had in the house. I let him vomit on the blanket when he had to, and then put it in the washing machine right away. That worked for us and he was comfortable on the sofa cuddling with me. And you better believe it's contagious! I got the same thing right after my son did. I probably would have even if I made him sleep in the bathroom cause you still have to clean up the puke and you still need to give him cuddles and kisses- even more so when they are ill! At 2 in the morning when they are puking and you don't want to clean it up even if they are on a rubber sheet in the bathroomwhy would you make them stay in there sleeping in their own vomit?
- Q:Please let me know the features of fire blankets?
- best leave them alone when you start removing the paint it may be covering a pin hole,
- Q:What would you do if your autistic teen ran and pulled a fire alarm in a fire?
- This is sounding very expensive! Leather curtains? You don't need to spend that kind of money to get relief. The J.C.Penney catalog has thermal backed curtains that are designed for just the purpose you outlined.
- Q:Hello. How did KGB use resonance and infrared waves to spy on conversations happening behind closed doors?
- That's sweet, and living close to the southern most fire, I appreciate the offer. We're actually doing okay here, those that had to be evacuated are pretty much taken care of. In fact most of the evacuation centers in San Diego have asked people to hold off on bringing donations because they have too much! Your best bet would be to contact the Red Cross or Salvation Army, they seem to be the two main national organizations that are working in the area. Again, thank you for your concern.
- Q:why do they say &2& alarm fire or &5& alarm fire?
- Bharat Industrial Corporation 91-129-24462605/2231583 Heera Industries 91-1871-246632 Kaypee International +(91)-(33)-25435268 Kejriwal Pipes Fittings And Valves 91-33-22262312/22262313/22263145
- Q:Poll: Have you ever worn a pair of safety goggles and laughed when you looked at yourself in a mirror?
- I am a fairly good 'home-defense' plumber and have redone both the supply and drain plumbing in two bathrooms in our present house - all code-compliant and properly inspected. The supply-side, using Pex shark-fittings from a good copper riser took me about 4 hours to do to have it make sense and getting valves where they should be and with good access. The drain side, using a hubless fitting to a good main riser then transitioning to PVC took an additional 4 hours, not including access, repair and clean-up. My plumber would have charged me $1,500 for the lot + supplies (he provided the inspection and checked my work) but I still would have had to do the repairs and clean-up. Given that I paid just over $300 for the supplies (shark fittings are not cheap), and with his mark-up, I am guessing about $2,000 would have covered that work. After access (most of the real work) the actual plumbing was remarkably simple and all with plenty of good clearance. The only tricky part was using the chain-breaker to insert the new Y-fitting into the main riser. Your mileage may vary.
- Q:CBSE School Code of Mount Saint Mary,Delhi?
- If you are going to be doing this for a while, Cameron Hydraulic Data book is a standard for sizing water piping if you can afford it. Look for one on
- Q:Hot melt pipe joint leakage how to do?
- First of all, to find the cause of leakage of hot melt pipe joints, there is a reason to know how to answer, the following are a few solutions;1, the safest solution is to replace the leaking parts of the pipe. Off valve, drain, with PPR scissors cut Water Leakage parts of pipeline, PPR soup machine, with a direct it. The process is uncomplicated and the skilled worker will be able to solve it in 30 minutes.
- Q:physics 3,27 help please?
- over years it might of just got old
- Q:why does water put out fire?
- One type of fire line is a dry standpipe, which firefighters can connect to a pumper truck to provide water for hoses inside the building. Another type of line is a fire demand line, which is connected to the outside water distribution system and feeds a sprinkler system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range