|Place of Origin:
||Cold/Hot water supply
1) Cold and hot water supply systems for civil and industrial constructions, e.g. in residential buildings, hospitals, hotels, school and office buildings, ship building
2) Drinking water systems and food industry pipe works
3) Central air conditioning system
4) Irrigating system for gardens and green houses
5) Public and sport facilities such as swimming pools and stadiums
6) For rainwater utilization systems
1. Inquiry and consulting support.
2. Sample testing support.
1. Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
2. Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Model Number: DSW358-363
Head Code: Round
Field of Application
PE bag and carton
Kitchen, home, commercial, garden and general
Place of origin
Q1：How Can I Get A Sample?
A1:You can get samples by communicate with our export sales.
Q2:How Long Is Delivery?
A2:Delivery time will be30-45days according to order quantity.
Q3:What Is The MOQ?
A3:MOQ depends on different items.
- Q:have u read this book?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: If I Stuff A Blanket In A Microwave To Heat It Up, Will It Catch Fire? Okay, I know it sounds stupid - especially this being my first question - but I lost my heating pad, and need something warm for my menstrual cramps. So, if you don't know the answer to this, do you have some other cure for the cramps?
- Q:Are random people allowed to enter your backyard without asking?
- You can use a bike pump if its a small extinguisher. Usually I use a compressor at about 50 lbs. If you don't have one you can go to the gas station and use theirs.
- Q:Can I report the clothes I buy for work on my taxes?
- Rather than using steel which over time moisture will seep through the concrete rust the steel bar, so you will be faced with expanding rusting steel which in-turn will split the plastic piping. See if you can obtain some stainless steel shafting of 316 quality that won't rust as it's normally used for yacht fittings and the likes. The other thing to consider is ; plastic piping exposed to sunlight over time breaks down splits breaks, so it's possible that you could be replacing the whole fence again that's just not wise. If you go to a scrap metal yard see what's available in their pile of scrap you just mit come across enough stainless steel to construct your fence or go to a stainless steel manufacturer that works with Stainless steel you just may find in all their off cuts just what your seeking. Another idea is to approach a milking machine installer as often they have off cuts of stainless steel tubing this would be ideal for your fence if you like you can fill it with concrete if you so wish! The choice is entirely yours! All the very best of luck Cheers!
- Q:Where can i find a cheap safety vest for jumping?
- If it happens again, listen carefully. The one thatis causing the problem will sound different from the others. Take a vacuum cleaner hose to it. Probably it is dirty.
- Q:Do you have to change gears when you go over a speed bump?
- you should use primer first, then the glue, make sure to cover both surfaces then give about a quarter turn when you push together
- Q:What does shields up look like for a guy?
- Snow Bowl toilet bowl cleaner will make them look like new. I don't about other brands. I always used Snow Bowl. I use it to restore old brass soda acid fire extinguishers.
- Q:The difference between expanding, clamping sleeve and welding pipe joint
- Flaredfitting: flaredfitting medium: oil, water, gas and other non corrosive or corrosive medium pipe joint with steel pipe specifications and flexible pipe welding, has the characteristics of reliable connection, good sealing performance, so it is widely used in oil refining, chemical industry, light industry, textile, metallurgy, national defense, aviation, shipbuilding and other systems; also suitable for hydraulic transmission of various mechanical engineering, machine tools and other equipment pipeline.
- Q:OMG! are cops above the law?
- There are two basic types of polyvinyl chloride plastic pipes. PVC and the stronger and more heat tolerant CPVC. Sections of pipe and fittings can be joined by threading and by solvent bonding.
- Q:how is thermoluminescence detectors work?
- Is this a self installation? If it is you may want to check the wiring hook up at the ignition switch, if you did a hook up there. If not, check for power at all disabling points, such as coil pack, fuel pump. Basically retrace your steps. Possibly a wire is hooked into the wrong wire. I had this problem with a remote starter. Let me know if this helps you at all.
- Q:Hydraulic hose connector size 20As shown in Figure six, the angle is 71mm to the edge, 80mm to the diagonal, approximately 34mm higher
- Hydraulic joint standardHydraulic pipe fittings - thread standard twoClassification of threadsThe 1. threaded internal and external threads two;2. according to the shape of teeth can be divided into: 1) triangular thread 2) trapezoidal thread 3) rectangular thread 4) sawtooth thread;3. by line, single, head and multi thread;4., according to the direction of rotation, two kinds of left and right threads, the right is not marked, left plus LH, such as M24 * 1.5LH;5. according to different uses are: metric common thread, thread sealed pipe thread, non threaded sealing pipe thread, 60 degrees taper pipe thread, metric taper thread, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range