26 inch lcd cctv monitor for professional use with metal case
Large LCD monitor series
1. The ultrathin super light narrow frame design, easy to use, beautiful appearance
2. Use A + professional industrial LCD screen
3. 5 ms fast response time, the picture really no trailing
4. Has the VGA state image reproduction rate automatic adjustment function
5. Using the latest 3 d digital comb filter and 3 d digital noise reduction technology
6. Intelligent temperature control fan design, environmental protection mute
7. Equipped with sensitive infrared receiving device, can remote control monitor each parameter
8. With automatic eliminate ghost function, protect the long-term use of liquid crystal screen
9. 178 ° wide Angle of view, display scale 16:9
10. 12 c bus latest control circuit, the stable performance
Input and output
Composite video input
Composite video output
Compatible HDMI/DVI input
3D Comb filter
Video reduction noise
OSD display( screen menu display)
Maximum power consumption
Standby power consumption
Body dimension(Lx W x H)mm
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:Help attaching LCD monitor to a laptop please?
- Make sure the cable is secure on both the notebook and LCD ends. Try a different VGA cable if you can't get a solid connection between the two. You may want to check your display settings and crank up the resolution on the external monitor as well. I'm sure a 24 LCD can do some good stuff but the graphics adapter in the notebook may not handle it.
- Q:Which uses more energy?
- Typically CRT's use more energy. Though depending on the settings on your LCD monitor, brightness and contrast, those types of things, they can be comparable as far as energy consumption.
- Q:The LCD is black and bright
- High pressure board costs, as long as 10 yuan or so, not more than 15. Charge you 150, do not know how much black.When you look at the monitor, when the screen is black, is the indicator light or black, and if the indicator goes black, it is not the problem of the high voltage board, there is a possible driver board. If the instructions do not follow the black, it may be the problem of high pressure plate.Now that it's all 150 dollars, look for it and keep it up until it's all right. Where can I earn such good money?.
- Q:Playstation 3 LCD monitor/tv ?
- dude i've got been given a samsung plasma, and that i like it on the ps3, samsung is a great style, my telephone, refrigerator, and tv are samsung and that all of them rock, and liquid crystal reveal is superb no count the size, and hdmi, will advance the reveal. 1080p isnt noticable untill you get to the extra suitable television's, yet its a competent characteristic, mines 720p and it surely seems extra suitable than any of the 1080's at sears. and blu-ray rocks with hdmi, your toataly in with that setup. happy gaming!
- Q:Why does my 19 LCD monitor go fuzzy at 1440 x 900?
- because you sux. and that is what you get for going with a cheap off brand to save a couple of bucks.
- Q:Which is better? Hp mx703 CRT Monitor or Hp 1502 LCD Monitor?
- LCD monitors or Liquid Crystal Display monitors are replacing the old CRT or Cathode Ray Tube screens and are far superior in a vast majority of applications. There are several advantages of LCD Monitors over the old CRT Displays. While LCD Monitors are compact and lightweight and consume less power approximately 20W whereas the CRT monitors are bulky and heavy consuming upto 150W. An LCD Monitor produces perfectly sharp images with perfect image geometry whereas in CRT the sharpness is limited and it tends to blur more at high brightness and with the aging of the tubes and suffers from geometric distortions. LCD monitors have a consistent tonal scale and can display text with excellent contrast whereas the CRT monitors display strong bright areas which can cause other regions of the picture to dim and also has poor text contrast because of limited bandwidth. LCD monitors do not normally flicker whereas a faint flicker can always be observed in a CRT monitor.
- Q:Liquid crystal display burn, you can repair it?
- The 1 floor of the correct answer, as long as the normal voltage, current and also will not burn things, even if the 100A connect the battery is not the problem, estimation is negative reverse, something to see what things burn, the price is not good, to see who can repair, most will cost 20-30 perhaps, just a few cents fix. People have to pay technical fees
- Q:Question of Hooking up Ps3 to LCD monitor?
- hey long time no see! anywho i looked at the tech specs of your monitor. it said the video input was a Analog Video Input Connector. unfortunatly their is no type of ps3 AVI cable. plus an AVI connection only supports video. to transmit audio you would need pc audio cables which ps3 does not support. sorry dude. the only type of cables for ps3 is hdmi, a/v cable (red white yellow) and s-video.
- Q:LCD LCD and LED which is good?
- LED, of course, is expensive. LED is also the LCD screen.
- Q:crt monitor vs lcd monitor vs tft monitor vs led monitor which is the best and low radiation?
- CRT advantages: Excellent color fidelity Instantaneous response time (no motion blur) Multisync capabilities (can display multiple resolutions refresh rates without scaling) High contrast No input lag Inexpensive LCD advantages: Lower power consumption Thin form factor Light weight Sharp text rendering LED advantages: Lowest power consumption Thin form factor Light weight Sharp text rendering Good color fidelity Lowest radiation CRT monitors give the overall best picture quality, but do give off more radiation than other types of monitors, though it's still negligible.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range