Cheapest! 15"17"19"lcd tv monitors flat pc monitor
0.2835H x 0.2835W
Horizontal Frequency Range
Vertical Frequency Range
55-75HZ Depend on panel model
3D Video Noise Reduction
MTS,Spatial Stereo,Dynamic Bass
Power Stand by
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:what is the difference between a lap top LCD screen and a stand alone lcd monitor?
- extra moderen lcd monitors are available in even in 15- and 17-inch sizes. till these days, 17-inch touch monitors used basically CRT video demonstrate instruments. As lcd monitors are flat, the viewing section is likewise larger in assessment to a CRT demonstrate screen. it quite is, a 17-inch CRT demonstrate screen would have a viewing part of basically approximately sixteen inches the place an lcd demonstrate screen would have the completed 17 inches. on the draw back, lcd touch monitors do no longer demonstrate all hues and likewise can’t demonstrate dissimilar resolutions as properly as CRT reflects. inspite of those barriers, lcd purchasers are favoring touch monitors. actually, clever telephones are the main ordinarily used lcd touch monitors.
- Q:Can I connect My LCD Monitor to my cable box?
- The way signals are processed by a monitor and a TV are different. You'd need a converter box between the cable box and the monitor.
- Q:My LCD monitor has a weird line on it. What to do?
- Hiya okorder
- Q:Why does LCD change color from side to side?
- The characteristics of LCD are normal. The panel of new model will be better, especially for soft panel in early stage.
- Q:main difference between led and lcd monitor?
- LCD Liquid crystal Display LED Light emitting diode LED TVs are technically a member of the LCD TV family. The display screen on a LED is a liquid crystal display the same as it is on any other LCD TV. The main difference between the two lies with different backlighting techniques which may change the picture quality characteristics dramatically. Traditional LCDs have used some form of flourescent lighting from tubes to much more advanced flat arrays of lights. LED TVs use Light Emitting Diodes to light the LCD panel.
- Q:Is it safe to transport LCD monitors with air cargo?
- I don't think it'll be a problem. Monitors are shipped all over the world in air cargo all the time. I've even had LCD monitors left in my car overnight with temps down to -17 degrees Fahrenheit where I live, so I think you're fairly safe about the temps. As for packaging, the original packaging for the one should be good enough, for the other make sure that there's plenty of cushioned padding around it and a few inches between it and the box sides to keep it safe. Double boxing it (box within another padded box) will provide the safest packaging.
- Q:HDCP/HDMI is required for LCD monitor to use as a TV?
- If you want to hook up the monitor to a digital High Definition cable box or watch HDCP-protected media like Blu-Ray movie discs in high definition, you need a monitor that supports HDCP.
- Q:Do I have a dying LCD monitor?
- Hi there, Very good description of the problem. It sounds like it is time for a new monitor. A good time to get a 23-24 inch LCD monitoryou will love the new monitor. The monitorat link below for $220- has all three inputs plus a built-in HDTV tuner so you can watch TV on it also (just connect cable box, etc plus your computer) Also has good name and specs. Hope this helps, Al
- Q:Widescreen or normal LCD Monitor for internet use & word processing?
- I've got a 22' WS, I'll never got back to a standard monitor :)
- Q:Is there anyway a LCD monitor can be repaired.?
- No a caught pixel can't be repaired. attempt to stay with it. each and every now and then your visual demonstrate unit would have a guaranty that specifies what type of pixel defects are coated under the guaranty. which would be well worth exploring. I son't be responsive to what type a L19721H is.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range