Order On-line Tracking
The raw materials of fiber cement board are cellulose fiber, silicate cement, quartz sand, water and some additives. It's a kind of high-tech product which formed through accurate dosing by computer program, hatschek craft and compressed by 14000tons hydraulic machine and autoclaved under high temperature and pressure.
1. Interior and exterior wall; Furred ceiling
2. Insulation materials, floor; Road barrier
3. Sound-adsorbing wall & suspended ceiling
3)Durability and long service life
6)good heat and sound insulation
Main Product Features:
1) Elegance and excellent decoration
2) Easy installation and convenient maintenance
3) Best Surface processed with PVC Lamination
4) Heat insulation, thermal insulation, moisture proof, mould proof, sound absorption and noise reduction
5) Incombustibility / Fireproof
6) No dust / no pollution
7) Stucturally strong
8) Over 15 years no transmutation
1. Q:What is the different and most important point from other supplier?
A:We guarantee No asbestos if it has asbestos density will be more than 1.4g/cm3 what's more
3.2mm*3000*1220mm can be produced by us other suppliers can not do this size
2. Q:What are the advantages of your board?
A: outstanding light weight ,heat insulation, waterproof, fireproof, sound insulation, fast construction.
3. Q: Is the board fire resistant?
A: Yes, fire resistant 4 h , in the heat of 1000℃.actually it is noncombustible Class A1.
4. Q: Do you have any certificate to help us get government's approval?
A:China testing report and our laboratory' s testing by ourselves as your supporting document.
Because building standards are different in different countries, most of our customers buy the boards for testing and get approval by themselves.
5. Q: If we need samples for customer approval, will it be possible?
A: Of course we can.
6. Q:How to guarantee the quality?
A:Laboratory, integral testing process from raw materials to finished product until loading containers will be done by our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|