1.Product Features of Fiber Cement Board:
It is a light-weight and high-intensity building material which is characterized by convenience in construction, great performance for
processes like sawing, nailing without being warped or cracks. In addition, the surface of the boards can be painted or covered with tile or wallpaper, not afraid of insects and not self-heating.
The product has great thermal insulation, sound insulation, and endurance for temperature change, so it meets the working requirements of building construction, especially with it's good fire proof, explosion proof, and no emission of noxious fumes.
2.Technical Data of Fiber Cement Board:
Place of Origin:
AN HUI AND GUANGDONG China (Mainland)
Non-Asbestos Fiber Cement Boards
Content of chloride ion:
Percentage of water swelling:
Incombustibility A1 Class(GB8624-2006)
Material of TCB fiber cement board:
3.Specifications of Fiber Cement Board:
1) Thickness: 4 - 20mm
2) Normal Size: 1220*2440/1200*2400, with the maxium length 3.66m.
4.Usage of Fiber Cement Board:
The magnesium board is widely adoptable to partition and suspending ceiling in decoration of buildings. It is also absolutely suitable to the structure for heat preservation, sound insulation wall places with dampness, mobile partition, special class fire prevevention, sandwiched plate in fireproof- gate and packaging of equipment cases.
5.Packaging & Delivery of Fiber Cement Board:
1)Pieces with palletes or pieces loosely in the container.
2) Packed with 6-8 wood pallet in the container
- Q:Do I need cement backer board?
- Cement board is only 1/2 thick, concrete would be at least 2 ( probably 6 thick) you will know the difference by taping it with a hammer. You can remove the existing tiles and install new tiles onto the existing concrete. If any concrete is broken or damage, you will have to patch the broken concrete, let dry, and install tiles 24 hours later. Wait 24 hours before you grout.
- Q:Can you put tile directly on top of green board in a shower or do you have to also use cement board?
- Yes you can. Cement board has not been around all that long, and people used to tile over green board. Now that cement board is available at every building supply in the world, there is no reason to use green board. All it is , is a moisture resistant blue board. If water gets through your grout lines, you end up with a sponge in your wall. The only place I might use it, is on the ceiling of a shower stall.
- Q:what is the difference between cement boards like hardibacker and wonderboard cemement board..?
- For your shower you want a cement board that is all concrete like Durarock. It is 1/2 a inch thick. I believe that may be what hardi backer is. Most of these boards only are cement on the outside with a wood core to save on cost. For the floor any sub floor would work. I have seen many bathrooms with green sheet rock or a sub standard board and they all failed. The only thing I have ever seen hold up is Durarock. So check what they actually are. If they are all cement they will say so and that is what you want. Most of the boards for bathrooms are wood coated with a water proof resin that will fail.
- Q:What is the prc in the building?
- PRC (Pore Reduced Cement) is a high-performance cement material, it is in the process, performance, use, etc. have many unique advantages
- Q:Tub liner question. Do I have to glue to existing tile? Or can I take tile off and glue to cement board?
- There is an adhesive product that you can buy that should be somewhere near the floor tiles. You will need to use this if you want good cohesion between the concrete and the tile. I tried to apply a peel and stick tile to concrete without this product and the edges came up after a day or two. When I used this product, although a bit more time consuming, it really did the job.
- Q:When building a tile shower. On walls, can I use poly behind cement board and redguard on top?? Too Much??
- No problem. i dont call it overkill. I would rather do it know than wish i had.
- Q:Can the cement do not dry?
- Yes, as long as the cement surface to ensure the smoothness of the surface roughness and verticality can be directly sprayed.
- Q:Anything smaller than 1/4 inch cement board.for tile?
- You have to consider the thresh hold-doorway. Usually it is a strip of marble. The bathroom is considered a wet area so you may not want it even with your living room floor. Blue board is most often the foundation for good tile work.
- Q:why did the contact cement not work for my slideboard?
- Contact adhesive should be applied to both surfaces and then allowed to set for about 20 - 30 minutes (until almost touch-dry) BEFORE bringing the surfaces together. BEWARE! Once the surfaces touch they will bond instantly, with no scope for repositioning. Leave the existing cement until thoroughly dry, then re-apply as per my instructions.
- Q:Two centimeters thick cement board is always cracked
- Thickness is not enough, the normal playing cement board need to add pebbles or claw stone, the thickness of at least 5cm, 2cm cement board in order to not crack, inside put steel cafe, very cheap.
We are a professional manufacturer of calcium silicate boards and fiber cement boards. For many years, our company has researched environmentally-friendly materials which are leading in our country.
We passed the evaluation of ISO9001 Quality System certification in 1999 and our products were awarded with title of "China Environment Symbol Products" by State Environment Protection Bureau. Our products sell well in Japan, America and other countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Feicheng city, China
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||55.00% China Market
15.00% Mid East Market
9.00% Africa Market
7.00% Korea Market
5.00% Europe Market
5.00% Austraila Market
4.00% Eastern Asia Market
||ISO 9001:2000 Certificate , Green Building Materials Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||ABOVE 4 LINES
||Design Service Offered ,Quality control offered
|Product Price Range