Description of Gypsum Board:
1.We have three kinds of gypsum board, regular gypsum board, fire-proof gypsum board and moisture resistant gypsum board. And our product are mainly used for Ceiling system, Partitio system, Dry lining system and we also provide its allied system such as: Channels, joint compound, joint tape, screws and so on.
2.Gypsum board edge:
Tapered edge (recessed edge) And Square edge (straight)
Raw Materials of Gypsum Board:
Using high purity gypsum powder as main material and mixed with fiber and highquality additive
SIZE: (mm)1200*2400 1220*2440 1200*3600 1220*3600 1200*2500 1220*2500
Thickness: ( mm) 6.4 to 16
Applications of Gypsum Board:
1: Ceiling system,
2: Partition system,
3: Dry lining system
Package of Gypsum Board
1.Naked with bulk in container by hand
2.Load with pallet by forklift
We have 5 production line for gypsum board, 60 containers can be produced per month.
- Q:How much force do you have to use to kick a big hole in a plasterboard wall?
- Pointed boots require less force than rounded boots.
- Q:how do I nail wood to plasterboard... need urgent help please?
- I don't know much about this but... ...just a couple of days ago, my brother-in-law told me in detail how to make sure a nail stays in place (not that I was asking!) ~~ nail it in quite carefully and gently and immediately apply super-glue I dunno if he was kidding but he finished by demonstrating hanging a really heavy picture on a wall and I am almost sure he really did use super-glue... (?) It was still hanging when I left, though :)
- Q:Ordinary gypsum board specifications
- There are 2400mm × 1200mm, there are 3000mm × 1200mm. Thickness of 9.5mm, 12mm, 15mm, and so on.
- Q:Gypsum board small production equipment how much money
- You intend to do what size, and if it is a small workshop class, may also be hundreds of thousands (registered capital, equipment, plant, personnel, taxes, etc.)
If the medium, about 2 million or so (my boss was doing this before, medium-sized, investment 2.58 million)
It's hard to say it's big. The The
But also to ensure adequate follow-up funds to prevent cash flow is not working
- Q:Waterproof practices of light steel keel gypsum board partition wall
- Mainly to the wall with the ground part of the transfer of real seed, pay attention to consider the contraction.
- Q:How do i fix my 32 inch lcd tv on a hollow plasterboard wall?
- u need to have the right brackets and self tapping plaster bord screws to find good fixing place by tapping wall till u find a good fixing place
- Q:How to properly attach a mirror to a plasterboard wall?
- I would use toggle anchors if its a hollow wall behind the drywall. Wall plugs can come loose in my experience. But you will have a decent sized hole in the wall to repair if you take them out - but same with the plugs too.
- Q:Gypsum board ceiling price how much?
- With more thick gypsum board, in general, 9mm with 12mm two, the lowest price is 18,37 each, the brand, then about 10 yuan per element you do not use what material keel, in general, wood Square and light steel two, the lowest price is, anti-corrosion wood side 25 a bundle of four (400 * 25 * 25), light steel 8 dollars a main keel 30mm wide. An average of 10 dollars per square meter of wood, light steel 12 dollars. Accessories, steam nails nails, dry hanging nails, white latex, etc., more than 100 square meters, less than 2 yuan per square meter. Wages, the gap is relatively large, in general, an area of more than 100 square meters, flat top 40, modeling roof (with light pool or bump shape) 60 square meters, if it is a large city may be higher. In summary, the gypsum board ceiling (single, no curve shape) cost is generally between 75-180 dollars, if the workers quote the profits on the float is about 30% Want to answer to help you, hope to adopt
- Q:Plasterboard walls strong enough to hold guitar?
- No, they are not that much strong to hold a heavy guitar. If your guitar is light weight only then you should hang it there.
- Q:I've got a wall mount for my 37inch tele but its got togo in2 plasterboard.Is this possible,any recomendation?
- If it has to go into plasterboard, I'd recommend insurance for your TV, it's coming down. If you mean it has to go through plasterboard, then use a stud finder and hang the tv off at least two studs. It'll be fine and make sure to measure twice, you don't want extra holes in your plasterboard.
We are a manufacturer of gypsum boards, gypsum powder and PVC, with well-equipped testing equipment and strong technical force.
With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in Hotels, Restaurants, Hospitals and other industries.
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||30.00% Mid East
20.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% South America
5.00% North America
||third-party verification service provider
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above3000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range