Description of Gypsum Board:
1.We have three kinds of gypsum board, regular gypsum board, fire-proof gypsum board and moisture resistant gypsum board. And our product are mainly used for Ceiling system, Partitio system, Dry lining system and we also provide its allied system such as: Channels, joint compound, joint tape, screws and so on.
2.Gypsum board edge:
Tapered edge (recessed edge) And Square edge (straight)
Raw Materials of Gypsum Board:
Using high purity gypsum powder as main material and mixed with fiber and highquality additive
SIZE: (mm)1200*2400 1220*2440 1200*3600 1220*3600 1200*2500 1220*2500
Thickness: ( mm) 6.4 to 16
Applications of Gypsum Board:
1: Ceiling system,
2: Partition system,
3: Dry lining system
Package of Gypsum Board
1.Naked with bulk in container by hand
2.Load with pallet by forklift
We have 5 production line for gypsum board, 60 containers can be produced per month.
We are focus on study new and green product for our customer, we are your best choice.
- Q:Gypsum board of smallpox how to do
- Gypsum board modeling ceiling practice:
1. The first use of wooden keel frame structure, ceiling wood keel should be coated with fire retardant paint, hanging on the main keel.
Ladder-type ceiling with blockboard and wood composition.
2. Wood keel do a good job after the paper gypsum board, gypsum board and keel connection must be used self-tapping screws, screw head must enter the board 2mm or so, is prohibited using gun nails, because the paper gypsum board strength is low, Nail contact surface is small, easy to cause paper and gypsum board layer, and the paint construction caused great trouble.
3. Gypsum board splicing should be left about 5mm gap, to prevent the damp expansion caused by the top of the arch.
4. Paper gypsum board base treatment when the application of anti-rust paint the screw point, otherwise the rust will penetrate the surface.
5. Then the patchwork with elastic putty approved, with white glue paste the bandage, then full batch, the general approved scraping two to three times, dry after grinding smooth, and finally coated with paint.
6. For the installation of the ceiling of the ceiling due to the low strength of the plaster board, so the gypsum board and keel should be added between a layer of plywood, so that the installation and maintenance of the lamp when you can prevent damage to the plaster board, Downlight installation speed.
- Q:How to install the expansion screw on the gypsum board
- Multi-stick gypsum board, or gypsum board installed on the wall, the expansion of the screw hit the wall
- Q:Is it better to use a mortar or and adhesive to dot and dab plaster board to walls?David?
- Use joint compound, the same stuff used to finish the drywall.
- Q:Is plasterboard another name for drywall?
- Plaster Vs Drywall
- Q:Will the gypsum ceiling be deformed?
- Gypsum board ceiling prone to the main problems are two:
The first case is about six months after the completion of the ceiling, paper gypsum board seams began to crack. When the solution is gypsum board ceiling, make sure that the gypsum board is fixed in a stressless state. Keel and fastening screw spacing to be strictly in accordance with the design requirements of the construction; the whole putty to pay attention to putty, putty do not scratch too thick.
The second case is the irregular ridge of the ceiling. The ceiling of the surrounding grille or four corners uneven, or the wood moisture content of the occurrence of shrinkage deformation, can cause unevenness of the crown; In addition, the keel joints are hard to bend, boom or hanging tendons between the boss keel deformation, ; Wood boom head splitting, with steel bars do not stretch when the boom, will lead to irregular wave deformation; larger ceiling works, it is best to use light steel keel.
To prevent the ceiling from the arch, ceiling wood should be selected high-quality soft wood, its moisture content should be controlled within 12%, keel should be straight, can not have cross-section through the section of the scar, ceiling construction should be in the walls of the spring line leveling, When the level of the four weeks.
- Q:how to measure jobs off plans for plasterboard?
- Plasterboard/ sheetrock comes in 4x8 & 4x12 ft sheets 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick.. 4x12s are usually railroaded ( applied horizontally) but are heavy & harder to handle in small residential spaces. Also take into account doubling up if the plans call for fire rated walls or clgs in furnace enclosures or attached garage space. Measure each individual wall surface to the scale of the drawing or pick off written dimensions & divide by 4 if applying vertically in an area w/ an 8 ft clg. Eg a 12 x 16.room will need 14 sheets for walls & 6 sheets for clg. 1/2 thick or better for walls & 3/4 for clgs Wall length total ..12+12+16+16= 56 ft divided by 4= 14 Ceiling area .12x 16= 192 sq ft ( area of ech 4x8 =32sq ft) 192 divided by 32 = 6 In residential construction door & window openings are not figured in unless they are very wide & tall. Measuring too closely can cause you to run short esp if a wall dimensions run out greater than even multiples of 4 & you can consider anything over to be a full sheet & use the cutoff in another space. Your supplier can give est on taping compound , joint tape & fasteners based on your order. Wall & clg sq footage is also used to est paint . wallcovering & floor covering requirements Best regards
- Q:What is the proportion of gypsum board?
- Gypsum board generally used surface density measurement, for example: 9.5mm thickness gypsum board, the national standard requires its surface density to be less than 9.5Kg / m2, but most of the better quality gypsum board density control in (6.5-7.2) Kg / M2. If compared with the density of water, the proportion of ordinary gypsum board is less than water. But the refractory board due to gypsum core inside the addition of glass fiber, depending on the amount of added, the density may be greater than the density of water.
- Q:Are plasterboards stronger than bonding & plastering?
- How are the boards being fitted on battens or dot and dab?Either way you can use cavity fixings if there is sufficient space behind the plaster board ( I use the brolly type)whatever you do dont use those stupid corkscrew things they wont take the weight.If there is very little gap then the normal plugs and screws will do just make sure to use long enough screws(size matters)I normally use a size 10 screw and vary the length accordingly and dot and dab the same plugs and screws. It may also pay to fit a spacer behind the screw through the pasterboard to the wall to stop boards distorting but without seeing the job its hard to tell the best for your application.
- Q:How many main keels are a square gypsum board ceiling?
- Is the size of these things are calculated by size, such as the length is 2.4X1.5 this size, then the keel to four keel that is a square with a keel, vice keel a square to three corners One is three meters, if in accordance with the size of the words is to three corners, angle calculation method is calculated by the circumference
(2.4 + 1.5) X2 / 3 = 2.6 is the root of the three, if not connected, then it is calculated by this 2.4 meters is a corner, the circumference is on both sides of the two 1.5X2 Just three meters so as long as one is enough, for example, 2.4X3.6 this size is not connected to the five, the connector as long as the four enough ~ ~ by size to what things are at a glance
- Q:how do i get tiles off a plasterboard wall?
- Is it wire mesh paster? If so you take two methods: one, beat it to death with a sledge hammer two- use a skill saw with combination blade (masonry-wood-metal) and cut into sections. Less dust and mess this way! Probably a bathroom wall?
We are a manufacturer of gypsum boards, gypsum powder and PVC, with well-equipped testing equipment and strong technical force.
With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in Hotels, Restaurants, Hospitals and other industries.
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||30.00% Mid East
20.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% South America
5.00% North America
||third-party verification service provider
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above3000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range