Products: PVC Ceiling & Wall Panel
1) Features: water proof, aging resistance, flatness, Easy-Installation
2) Width: 200mm, 250mm, 300mm
4) Length: 5.8m for 20'GP and 5.95m for 40'HQ
5) Thickness: 5mm, 7mm, 7.5mm, 8mm
6) Weight: 2.0kg, 2.2kg, 2.5kg, 2.8kg per square meter
7) PVC Content: 40%, 45%, 50%, 55%, 60%
8) Designs: Printed, High Glossing, Foiled, Laminated
Technical Parameters of PVC Panel:
The surface is no concave-convex, scratch, distortion, impurity and color aberration.
Surface Thickness (mm)
Bottom Thickness (mm)
The rate of change of size after heating
The rate of change of size after heating & cold
Resistance to acetone
Drop hammer impact
Resistance to nails
The horizontal burning
The vertical combustion
- Q:Integrated wallboard is not pvc do?
- With excellent sound insulation and surface texture and facial decoration, diversification of dual functions. Inorganic high-strength sound insulation decorative panels sound insulation effect, the board surface treatment process types, there are different texture and imitation wood grain, imitation stone pattern, abstract pattern, etc., at the same time to achieve smooth, smooth, beautiful, realistic decoration Effect, and the product is not only high strength, toughness structure is good, with "self-breathing air purification, wet warm insulation" function, at the same time with wear, weather, fire, moisture, zero formaldehyde and other good physical properties.
- Q:Wardrobe sliding door with health wood and PVC which is good? How big is the price difference? Please list the advantages and disadvantages separately.
- Wardrobe sliding door is now very commonly used is the wood-plastic board, wood-plastic board paste pvc can do and the same color of the wardrobe, wood plastic, then mainly as wood raw materials and extrusion additives are environmentally friendly, pvc, then basically The same, the difference is not too big, the key is to paste pvc glue is environmentally friendly.
- Q:What are the characteristics of PVC, the role?
- Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
The name is Polyvinylchlorid, the main ingredient is polyvinyl chloride, bright color, corrosion resistance, durable, due to the increase in the manufacturing process of plasticizers, anti-aging agent and other toxic auxiliary materials to enhance its heat resistance, toughness, extension Sex, etc., so its products generally do not store food and medicine.It is the world's favorite, quite popular and also widely used in a synthetic material. Its global use in a variety of synthetic materials in the second According to statistics, only one year in 1995, PVC production in Europe is about five million tons, while its consumption was 5.3 million tons in Germany, PVC production and consumption of an average of one Four hundred thousand tons.PVC is 4% growth rate in the world to be produced and applied in recent years, PVC growth in Southeast Asia is particularly significant, thanks to the Southeast Asian countries have the urgent need for infrastructure construction In a material that can produce a three - dimensional surface film, PVC is the most suitable material.
- Q:PE wood and PVC wood plastic which is cheaper, what is the difference between appearance
- PE wood plastic products features:
1, heat is easy to deformation, but the use of thickening or porous hollow results better, in terms of water resistance and corrosion resistance has a good effect
2, the product of a single color, no wooden feel beautiful effect is very poor, antioxidant and Kang light decomposition is poor, that is, adding antioxidant and absorbent effect is not ideal, this can cause product strength and color fastness Is not good, the product of the outdoor life is shorter
Pvc wood-plastic products features:
1, pvc can be a variety of secondary surface decoration or paint, the product is beautiful and good color fastness, but also has a waterproof anti-corrosion
2, can be made of foam wood products, so that the lower cost at the same time using the common way, strength and wood texture are very good, the product can be used as a new material or the old material to do, modification is also easier to fill Depends on the quality of the product.
- Q:What is a bubble wallboard?
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) foam, usually in the PVC sheet formula by adding air or foamable material, through the T-shaped head shape of a plate-like profile, mainly on its core layer of foam, low expansion ratio At 15 times. It is mainly used for all kinds of architectural decoration occasions.
- Q:What are the glass decorations for your home decoration?
- Now popular is energy-saving glass ah, such as insulating glass, laminated glass, laminated glass, coated glass are energy-saving glass. Sound insulation with the effect will be better. I was in the macro before the light glass to buy, it is very good!
- Q:What are the noncombustible materials?
- Plasterboard, fire retardant plastic decorative board, flame retardant double-sided particleboard, colorful paint, flame retardant plywood, flame retardant plywood, flame retardant plywood, Wallpaper, fire retardant wall cloth, flame retardant imitation granite decorative plate, magnesium chloride cement assembly wall panels, flame retardant glass fiber reinforced plastic plate, PVC plastic wall panels, flame retardant molded wood composite sheet, color flame retardant wood-based panels, difficult Burning glass steel and so on
Hard PVC plastic flooring, cement particle board, cement wood board, neoprene flooring and so on
- Q:Seeking PVC in the application of the problems
- Soft products soft, especially winter soft winter and summer softness changes too;
Soft surface oil temperature difference or sticky things;
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of cork flooring? Does anyone know what is Pvc floor?
- Can absorb noise
Cork flooring is the industry recognized mute flooring, cork because the feeling is relatively soft, just as people walking on the beach as very quiet. This piece is mainly from the structural point of view, because the cork itself is a polyhedral structure, like honeycomb, full of air, 50% of the air, people walk up after feeling on the 50% of the air above, very soft.
- Q:Will the PVC wall panels have no pollution?
- PVC is actually a vinyl polymer, the material is a non-crystalline material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range