Products: PVC Ceiling & Wall Panel
1) Features: water proof, aging resistance, flatness, Easy-Installation
2) Width: 200mm, 250mm, 300mm
4) Length: 5.8m for 20'GP and 5.95m for 40'HQ
5) Thickness: 5mm, 7mm, 7.5mm, 8mm
6) Weight: 2.0kg, 2.2kg, 2.5kg, 2.8kg per square meter
7) PVC Content: 40%, 45%, 50%, 55%, 60%
8) Designs: Printed, High Glossing, Foiled, Laminated
Technical Parameters of PVC Panel:
The surface is no concave-convex, scratch, distortion, impurity and color aberration.
Surface Thickness (mm)
Bottom Thickness (mm)
The rate of change of size after heating
The rate of change of size after heating & cold
Resistance to acetone
Drop hammer impact
Resistance to nails
The horizontal burning
The vertical combustion
- Q:Wardrobe sliding door with health wood and PVC which is good? How big is the price difference? Please list the advantages and disadvantages separately.
- Wardrobe sliding door is now very commonly used is the wood-plastic board, wood-plastic board paste pvc can do and the same color of the wardrobe, wood plastic, then mainly as wood raw materials and extrusion additives are environmentally friendly, pvc, then basically The same, the difference is not too big, the key is to paste pvc glue is environmentally friendly.
- Q:What is the difference between PVC integrated wallboard and wood fiberboard?
- First of all their material is not the same. One is PVC, one is bamboo fiber.
- Q:What are the characteristics of PVC, the role?
- Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
The name is Polyvinylchlorid, the main ingredient is polyvinyl chloride, bright color, corrosion resistance, durable, due to the increase in the manufacturing process of plasticizers, anti-aging agent and other toxic auxiliary materials to enhance its heat resistance, toughness, extension Sex, etc., so its products generally do not store food and medicine.It is the world's favorite, quite popular and also widely used in a synthetic material. Its global use in a variety of synthetic materials in the second According to statistics, only one year in 1995, PVC production in Europe is about five million tons, while its consumption was 5.3 million tons in Germany, PVC production and consumption of an average of one Four hundred thousand tons.PVC is 4% growth rate in the world to be produced and applied in recent years, PVC growth in Southeast Asia is particularly significant, thanks to the Southeast Asian countries have the urgent need for infrastructure construction In a material that can produce a three - dimensional surface film, PVC is the most suitable material.
- Q:How to print on the PVC board, there must be a production process Oh, I have a engraving machine, you can carve PVC board, but do not know how to screen printing
- The principle of silk screen is: first to print the text and images made of plate (film), and then apply the ink on the plate with text and images of the place, and then directly or indirectly transferred to the paper or other substrates ( Such as textiles, metal plates, plastic, leather, wood, glass and ceramics), thus copying the same prints as the plates.
- Q:What are the glass decorations for your home decoration?
- Now popular is energy-saving glass ah, such as insulating glass, laminated glass, laminated glass, coated glass are energy-saving glass. Sound insulation with the effect will be better. I was in the macro before the light glass to buy, it is very good!
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of the pvc wallboard?
- PVC material wallpaper can be fully customized according to product design requirements, the output rich color, texture and diverse, colorful. With the wallpaper technology continues to improve, and gradually have a more extensive use. And the price is relatively low, by the vast number of consumers generally welcomed.
- Q:PU wallboard and PVC wallboard, which is better
- Personally feel, PU wallboard to be better. PU wallboard, rough texture, rich colors, natural form, let the family return to nature, highlighting the original nature of the wall, between the classical and fashion to find the soul of the self.
- Q:Seeking PVC in the application of the problems
- Hard product resistance to poor performance we said that durable durable with a long time;
Hard products are not environmentally friendly, security has been;
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of cork flooring? Does anyone know what is Pvc floor?
- 1, foot feeling soft and comfortable
Cork flooring with a healthy, soft, comfortable, good foot feeling, good resistance to fatigue characteristics. The resilience of cork can be greatly reduced due to the long-standing standing on the back of the human body, legs, ankle pressure, while the protection of the elderly knee joint, for the accidental fall can play a buffer effect, can minimize the body Damage degree
2, good anti-skid performance
Cork flooring has a good slip resistance, at present, the characteristics of non-slip compared with other flooring is its biggest feature. Cork floor anti-skid coefficient is 6, the elderly walking in the above is not easy to slide, increasing the use of security.
- Q:Will the PVC wall panels have no pollution?
- PVC materials in the actual use of often added stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, colorants, impact agents and other additives. With non-flammability, high strength, weather resistance and excellent geometric stability.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range