Products: PVC Ceiling & Wall Panel
1) Features: water proof, aging resistance, flatness, Easy-Installation
2) Width: 200mm, 250mm, 300mm
4) Length: 5.8m for 20'GP and 5.95m for 40'HQ
5) Thickness: 5mm, 7mm, 7.5mm, 8mm
6) Weight: 2.0kg, 2.2kg, 2.5kg, 2.8kg per square meter
7) PVC Content: 40%, 45%, 50%, 55%, 60%
8) Designs: Printed, High Glossing, Foiled, Laminated
Technical Parameters of PVC Panel:
The surface is no concave-convex, scratch, distortion, impurity and color aberration.
Surface Thickness (mm)
Bottom Thickness (mm)
The rate of change of size after heating
The rate of change of size after heating & cold
Resistance to acetone
Drop hammer impact
Resistance to nails
The horizontal burning
The vertical combustion
- Q:What are the glass decorations for your home decoration?
- Ecological wood, also known as green wood, green ecological wood, the quality of its raw materials, formula science and ecological wood is the main raw material of PVC resin and high quality wood powder, PVC resin using medical grade domestic brand-name products, wood by the professional wood company to provide quality Tree wood powder, after grading screening, grinding, drying, coating treatment, to ensure that the finished product on the quality requirements of raw materials. The ecological wood door formula system is equipped with a certain proportion of auxiliary materials, into the stabilizer, foaming agent, modifier, etc., various ingredients according to the strict ratio of mixing, effectively guarantee the quality of foam sheet products.
- Q:What is the difference between PVC integrated wallboard and wood fiberboard?
- PVC integrated wall panels are often cheaper, and bamboo fiberboard to be slightly more expensive. In addition, PVC for a long time will appear hot up the phenomenon of cold, and bamboo fiber will not.
- Q:Parking, wall, floor and other commonly used decoration materials fire performance (fire rating)?
- Class A:
Granite, marble, terrazzo, cement products, concrete products, gypsum board, lime products, clay products, glass, tiles, mosaic, steel, aluminum, copper alloy.
- Q:Wardrobe sliding door with health wood and PVC which is good? How big is the price difference? Please list the advantages and disadvantages separately.
- Health wood and plastic PVC is the same thing, health is a sign, wood plastic is also called PVC, there is called hollow, the current wooden panels do closet door is more environmentally friendly and healthy, the price and density board is a square difference is 30 yuan about.
At present, the materials used to do the closet door are: MDF, pvc board, tempered glass, steel plate, blockboard, paint board, finger plate, solid wood board.
MDF: solid wood strong sense, easy to absorb moisture, easy to deformation, formaldehyde easily exceeded.
Wood plastic: moisture, light texture, solid wood feel bad, not easy to deformation.
Strengthen the glass: material environmental protection, light transmission is good, easy to do patterns and color, bulky, there are security risks.
Plastic steel plate: the new material on the market, you can soak and not easy to deformation, high strength, expensive.
Blockboard, finger board, solid wood can be called solid wood, but later to paint treatment, it is not environmentally friendly, less style, not easy to match.
- Q:Pvc wallboard can fire
- Pvc wall board can not look at the fire manufacturers:
Some wall panels are made of fireproof panels, or rinsed with fireproof paint. This class can fire.
Pvc material itself is afraid of the fire, if not dealt with after the majority of pvc wallboard search is not fire.
Do not rule out the emergence of some new pvc material.
- Q:PU wallboard and PVC wallboard, which is better
- Personally feel, PU wallboard to be better. PU wallboard, rough texture, rich colors, natural form, let the family return to nature, highlighting the original nature of the wall, between the classical and fashion to find the soul of the self.
- Q:Pvc wall board toxic?
- PVC is actually a vinyl polymer, the material is a non-crystalline material. PVC materials in the actual use of often added stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, colorants, impact agents and other additives.
- Q:How to print on the PVC board, there must be a production process Oh, I have a engraving machine, you can carve PVC board, but do not know how to screen printing
- Do you have a lettering machine? There is a lettering machine, then block the piece of cloth, then it can be a very simple brush
- Q:Integrated wallboard is not pvc do?
- With the development of the industry, integrated wallboard began to upgrade to inorganic high-strength sound insulation decorative panels, the emergence of this material has been gradually improved and put an end to the shortcomings of these integrated wall panels, because this inorganic high-strength sound insulation decorative panels A variety of inorganic materials composite unique formula, specially designed from a new high-strength lightweight sheet.
- Q:What are the characteristics of PVC, the role?
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride), the simple structure of its monomer CH2 = CHCl
Chemical and physical properties:
Rigid PVC is one of the most widely used plastic materials.PVC is actually a vinyl polymer, its material is a non-crystalline material.PVC material in the actual use of often added stabilizer, lubricant, auxiliary processing agent , Colorants, impact agents and other additives. Has a non-flammability, high strength, weather resistance and excellent geometric stability of PVC on oxidants, reducing agents and strong acid has a strong resistance, but it can Strongly oxidized acid such as concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid corrosion and does not apply with aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons in contact with the occasion.
PVC melting temperature during processing is a very important process parameter, if this parameter will lead to improper decomposition of the material. PVC flow characteristics are quite poor, its process range is very narrow. Especially large molecular weight PVC material is more difficult to process (this The material is usually added to the lubricant to improve the flow characteristics), so usually used are small molecular weight PVC material PVC shrinkage is quite low, generally 0.2 to 0.6%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range