Products: PVC Ceiling & Wall Panel
1) Features: water proof, aging resistance, flatness, Easy-Installation
2) Width: 200mm, 250mm, 300mm
4) Length: 5.8m for 20'GP and 5.95m for 40'HQ
5) Thickness: 5mm, 7mm, 7.5mm, 8mm
6) Weight: 2.0kg, 2.2kg, 2.5kg, 2.8kg per square meter
7) PVC Content: 40%, 45%, 50%, 55%, 60%
8) Designs: Printed, High Glossing, Foiled, Laminated
Technical Parameters of PVC Panel:
The surface is no concave-convex, scratch, distortion, impurity and color aberration.
Surface Thickness (mm)
Bottom Thickness (mm)
The rate of change of size after heating
The rate of change of size after heating & cold
Resistance to acetone
Drop hammer impact
Resistance to nails
The horizontal burning
The vertical combustion
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of the pvc wallboard?
- PVC material wallpaper can be fully customized according to product design requirements, the output rich color, texture and diverse, colorful. With the wallpaper technology continues to improve, and gradually have a more extensive use. And the price is relatively low, by the vast number of consumers generally welcomed.
- Q:Parking, wall, floor and other commonly used decoration materials fire performance (fire rating)?
- Class A:
Granite, marble, terrazzo, cement products, concrete products, gypsum board, lime products, clay products, glass, tiles, mosaic, steel, aluminum, copper alloy.
- Q:How to print on the PVC board, there must be a production process Oh, I have a engraving machine, you can carve PVC board, but do not know how to screen printing
- Need to have a screen ink scraping gum and the like I can give you technical support
- Q:PU wallboard and PVC wallboard, which is better
- Personally feel, PU wallboard to be better. PU wallboard, rough texture, rich colors, natural form, let the family return to nature, highlighting the original nature of the wall, between the classical and fashion to find the soul of the self.
- Q:Seeking PVC in the application of the problems
- Soft products soft, especially winter soft winter and summer softness changes too;
Soft surface oil temperature difference or sticky things;
- Q:Integrated wallboard is not pvc do?
- With the development of the industry, integrated wallboard began to upgrade to inorganic high-strength sound insulation decorative panels, the emergence of this material has been gradually improved and put an end to the shortcomings of these integrated wall panels, because this inorganic high-strength sound insulation decorative panels A variety of inorganic materials composite unique formula, specially designed from a new high-strength lightweight sheet.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of cork flooring? Does anyone know what is Pvc floor?
- 1, foot feeling soft and comfortable
Cork flooring with a healthy, soft, comfortable, good foot feeling, good resistance to fatigue characteristics. The resilience of cork can be greatly reduced due to the long-standing standing on the back of the human body, legs, ankle pressure, while the protection of the elderly knee joint, for the accidental fall can play a buffer effect, can minimize the body Damage degree
2, good anti-skid performance
Cork flooring has a good slip resistance, at present, the characteristics of non-slip compared with other flooring is its biggest feature. Cork floor anti-skid coefficient is 6, the elderly walking in the above is not easy to slide, increasing the use of security.
- Q:What are the glass decorations for your home decoration?
- Now popular is energy-saving glass ah, such as insulating glass, laminated glass, laminated glass, coated glass are energy-saving glass. Sound insulation with the effect will be better. I was in the macro before the light glass to buy, it is very good!
- Q:Pvc wall board toxic?
- PVC is actually a vinyl polymer, the material is a non-crystalline material.
- Q:I recently used PP board (non-PVC board) to do a turtle pool, but in the paste when found with hot melt adhesive anyway will be leaking, has been repeated several times, but also with the screw
- Joint with glass glue, or with tin foil paste the place where the leakage and then bonding
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range