Products: PVC Ceiling & Wall Panel
1) Features: water proof, aging resistance, flatness, Easy-Installation
2) Width: 200mm, 250mm, 300mm
4) Length: 5.8m for 20'GP and 5.95m for 40'HQ
5) Thickness: 5mm, 7mm, 7.5mm, 8mm
6) Weight: 2.0kg, 2.2kg, 2.5kg, 2.8kg per square meter
7) PVC Content: 40%, 45%, 50%, 55%, 60%
8) Designs: Printed, High Glossing, Foiled, Laminated
Technical Parameters of PVC Panel:
The surface is no concave-convex, scratch, distortion, impurity and color aberration.
Surface Thickness (mm)
Bottom Thickness (mm)
The rate of change of size after heating
The rate of change of size after heating & cold
Resistance to acetone
Drop hammer impact
Resistance to nails
The horizontal burning
The vertical combustion
- Q:What are the characteristics of PVC, the role?
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride), the simple structure of its monomer CH2 = CHCl
Chemical and physical properties:
Rigid PVC is one of the most widely used plastic materials.PVC is actually a vinyl polymer, its material is a non-crystalline material.PVC material in the actual use of often added stabilizer, lubricant, auxiliary processing agent , Colorants, impact agents and other additives. Has a non-flammability, high strength, weather resistance and excellent geometric stability of PVC on oxidants, reducing agents and strong acid has a strong resistance, but it can Strongly oxidized acid such as concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid corrosion and does not apply with aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons in contact with the occasion.
PVC melting temperature during processing is a very important process parameter, if this parameter will lead to improper decomposition of the material. PVC flow characteristics are quite poor, its process range is very narrow. Especially large molecular weight PVC material is more difficult to process (this The material is usually added to the lubricant to improve the flow characteristics), so usually used are small molecular weight PVC material PVC shrinkage is quite low, generally 0.2 to 0.6%.
- Q:How to print on the PVC board, there must be a production process Oh, I have a engraving machine, you can carve PVC board, but do not know how to screen printing
- Do you have a lettering machine? There is a lettering machine, then block the piece of cloth, then it can be a very simple brush
- Q:PE wood and PVC wood plastic which is cheaper, what is the difference between appearance
- PE wood plastic products features:
1, heat is easy to deformation, but the use of thickening or porous hollow results better, in terms of water resistance and corrosion resistance has a good effect
2, the product of a single color, no wooden feel beautiful effect is very poor, antioxidant and Kang light decomposition is poor, that is, adding antioxidant and absorbent effect is not ideal, this can cause product strength and color fastness Is not good, the product of the outdoor life is shorter
Pvc wood-plastic products features:
1, pvc can be a variety of secondary surface decoration or paint, the product is beautiful and good color fastness, but also has a waterproof anti-corrosion
2, can be made of foam wood products, so that the lower cost at the same time using the common way, strength and wood texture are very good, the product can be used as a new material or the old material to do, modification is also easier to fill Depends on the quality of the product.
- Q:Pvc wall board toxic?
- With non-flammability, high strength, weather resistance and excellent geometric stability. PVC has a strong resistance to oxidants, reducing agents and strong acids. However, it can be strongly oxidized acid such as concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid corrosion and does not apply with aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons in contact with the occasion. In addition the game term person vs computer, abbreviated as PVC, and PVC humanoid is often referred to as PVC, etc., there is a certain harm.
- Q:I recently used PP board (non-PVC board) to do a turtle pool, but in the paste when found with hot melt adhesive anyway will be leaking, has been repeated several times, but also with the screw
- Aluminum foil, commonly known as foil, aluminum foil, etc., is a flattened metal aluminum manufacturing tools, mainly for kitchen cooking, containing food, or used to make some simple and clean materials. Thousands of tons of aluminum foil are used throughout the world for the protection and packaging of food, cosmetics and chemicals. Most of the aluminum foil is bright and the other side is gray and dumb. Food with aluminum foil can be wrapped in both sides of food, usually recommended to bright side wrapped, enhance the heat conduction effect.
- Q:Parking, wall, floor and other commonly used decoration materials fire performance (fire rating)?
- Class A:
Granite, marble, terrazzo, cement products, concrete products, gypsum board, lime products, clay products, glass, tiles, mosaic, steel, aluminum, copper alloy.
- Q:Pvc wallboard can fire
- Pvc wall board can not look at the fire manufacturers:
Some wall panels are made of fireproof panels, or rinsed with fireproof paint. This class can fire.
Pvc material itself is afraid of the fire, if not dealt with after the majority of pvc wallboard search is not fire.
Do not rule out the emergence of some new pvc material.
- Q:What are the noncombustible materials?
- The grade of combustion performance of building materials should be divided into four grades: Class A, incombustibility; B1 grade, flame retardant; B2 grade, flammability; B3 grade, flammability
A-level is completely non-burning, and basically the interior design of the kitchen is not up to this requirement. For your own safety, it is best to use B1 above the material.
B1 gypsum board, fiber gypsum board, cement particle board, mineral wool decorative sound absorption board, glass wool decorative sound absorption board, perlite decorative sound absorption board, flame retardant plywood, flame retardant medium density fiberboard, rock wool decorative board Burning wood, aluminum foil composite materials, flame retardant phenolic plywood, aluminum foil glass fiber reinforced plastic composite materials
- Q:Seeking PVC in the application of the problems
- PVC application problems should be too:
1, hard products, poor impact resistance we flat that too brittle;
2, hard product filler too we flat that calcium powder too;
- Q:Will the PVC wall panels have no pollution?
- PVC materials in the actual use of often added stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, colorants, impact agents and other additives. With non-flammability, high strength, weather resistance and excellent geometric stability.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range