Products: PVC Ceiling & Wall Panel
1) Features: water proof, aging resistance, flatness, Easy-Installation
2) Width: 200mm, 250mm, 300mm
4) Length: 5.8m for 20'GP and 5.95m for 40'HQ
5) Thickness: 5mm, 7mm, 7.5mm, 8mm
6) Weight: 2.0kg, 2.2kg, 2.5kg, 2.8kg per square meter
7) PVC Content: 40%, 45%, 50%, 55%, 60%
8) Designs: Printed, High Glossing, Foiled, Laminated
Technical Parameters of PVC Panel:
The surface is no concave-convex, scratch, distortion, impurity and color aberration.
Surface Thickness (mm)
Bottom Thickness (mm)
The rate of change of size after heating
The rate of change of size after heating & cold
Resistance to acetone
Drop hammer impact
Resistance to nails
The horizontal burning
The vertical combustion
- Q:Pvc wallboard can fire
- Pvc wall board can not look at the fire manufacturers:
Some wall panels are made of fireproof panels, or rinsed with fireproof paint. This class can fire.
Pvc material itself is afraid of the fire, if not dealt with after the majority of pvc wallboard search is not fire.
Do not rule out the emergence of some new pvc material.
- Q:Will the PVC wall panels have no pollution?
- PVC has a strong resistance to oxidants, reducing agents and strong acids. However, it can be strongly oxidized acid such as concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid corrosion and does not apply with aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons in contact with the occasion.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of the pvc wallboard?
- But the PVC material wallpaper also has shortcomings, most of the PVC wallpaper breathable performance is poor, in the humid climate, the damage to the wall will be larger. And environmental performance is not high.
- Q:How to print on the PVC board, there must be a production process Oh, I have a engraving machine, you can carve PVC board, but do not know how to screen printing
- The principle of silk screen is: first to print the text and images made of plate (film), and then apply the ink on the plate with text and images of the place, and then directly or indirectly transferred to the paper or other substrates ( Such as textiles, metal plates, plastic, leather, wood, glass and ceramics), thus copying the same prints as the plates.
- Q:PU wallboard and PVC wallboard, which is better
- Its characteristics are weathering, energy saving, heat insulation, insulation, no radiation, high strength, light weight, easy to install, safe and reliable. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. PU series of wallboard to create a American pastoral style, Mediterranean style, personality avant-garde style, neoclassical style, simple style
- Q:What are the characteristics of PVC, the role?
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride), the simple structure of its monomer CH2 = CHCl
Chemical and physical properties:
Rigid PVC is one of the most widely used plastic materials.PVC is actually a vinyl polymer, its material is a non-crystalline material.PVC material in the actual use of often added stabilizer, lubricant, auxiliary processing agent , Colorants, impact agents and other additives. Has a non-flammability, high strength, weather resistance and excellent geometric stability of PVC on oxidants, reducing agents and strong acid has a strong resistance, but it can Strongly oxidized acid such as concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid corrosion and does not apply with aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons in contact with the occasion.
PVC melting temperature during processing is a very important process parameter, if this parameter will lead to improper decomposition of the material. PVC flow characteristics are quite poor, its process range is very narrow. Especially large molecular weight PVC material is more difficult to process (this The material is usually added to the lubricant to improve the flow characteristics), so usually used are small molecular weight PVC material PVC shrinkage is quite low, generally 0.2 to 0.6%.
- Q:PE wood and PVC wood plastic which is cheaper, what is the difference between appearance
- Price, according to tons, pe to be cheap; by square, the price is almost. Look, pvc wood plastic called ecological wood, woody strong sense. Hardness, pe wood plastic hardness to be high. The use of different materials: pvc wood products are mainly indoor decorations such as doors, flooring, baseboard, door sets, etc .; PE wood plastic products mainly outdoor garden-based construction, such as flower pond, tray, garbage Barrels, floors, fence and so on.
- Q:Wardrobe sliding door with health wood and PVC which is good? How big is the price difference? Please list the advantages and disadvantages separately.
- Health wood and plastic PVC is the same thing, health is a sign, wood plastic is also called PVC, there is called hollow, the current wooden panels do closet door is more environmentally friendly and healthy, the price and density board is a square difference is 30 yuan about.
At present, the materials used to do the closet door are: MDF, pvc board, tempered glass, steel plate, blockboard, paint board, finger plate, solid wood board.
MDF: solid wood strong sense, easy to absorb moisture, easy to deformation, formaldehyde easily exceeded.
Wood plastic: moisture, light texture, solid wood feel bad, not easy to deformation.
Strengthen the glass: material environmental protection, light transmission is good, easy to do patterns and color, bulky, there are security risks.
Plastic steel plate: the new material on the market, you can soak and not easy to deformation, high strength, expensive.
Blockboard, finger board, solid wood can be called solid wood, but later to paint treatment, it is not environmentally friendly, less style, not easy to match.
- Q:Pvc wall board toxic?
- PVC is actually a vinyl polymer, the material is a non-crystalline material.
- Q:I recently used PP board (non-PVC board) to do a turtle pool, but in the paste when found with hot melt adhesive anyway will be leaking, has been repeated several times, but also with the screw
- Aluminum foil, commonly known as foil, aluminum foil, etc., is a flattened metal aluminum manufacturing tools, mainly for kitchen cooking, containing food, or used to make some simple and clean materials. Thousands of tons of aluminum foil are used throughout the world for the protection and packaging of food, cosmetics and chemicals. Most of the aluminum foil is bright and the other side is gray and dumb. Food with aluminum foil can be wrapped in both sides of food, usually recommended to bright side wrapped, enhance the heat conduction effect.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range