Can be used in washrooms as the ceiling, partition and backer boards. Additionally, Due to the features of fire prevention, thermal insulation, mildew proof and moisture proof, Bestinboards are also applicable to places where high security is needed.
6.Low moisture and water absorption
7.100% asbestos free and other hazardous substances.
1.Hold by Wooden Pallet
2.Covered by PVC and Bonded with plastic belt
3.Fasten around the corners
4.Mounted in container to protect your purchasing.
1. Payment: T/T
2 .Lead time: Samples:15 Working days;
3. Shipping freight are quoted under your requests.
4. Shipping port: Foshan,Guangzhou or Shenzhen port, Mainland China.
5. Discounts: discount based on the order quantity.
Products are Calcium Silicate Board (Fiber Cement Board), exterior wall plate, Facade Board and lining board, etc. Our products have passed ISO certificates. CE, TUV Certificates are on progress.
Cross > 16Mpa
|Water Absorption||< 0.1%|
|Water Contain||<6%(Under EMS condition)|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.12-0.15 w/(m •k)|
|Non-combustibility||GB 8624-2006 Grade A1,CE EN 12467:2012 Grade A1 |
|Water Impermeablility||Traces of moisture appeared on the under surface of the sheet,but no formation of drops of water on the underside of the sheet after 24 hours.|
|Freeze-thaw||Not have cracking and layering after freeze-thaw cycles 25 times.|
|Application||Interior Ceiling,Interior Patition, Bottom Liner|
|Products Warranty||More than 20 years|
|Raw Material ||Content|
|Cement ||44 %|
|Quartz ||44 %|
|Natural Fiber ||8 %|
|Composition of Finished Product ||Content|
|Crystalloid of Calcium Silicate ||52%|
|Calcium Carbonate ||10%|
|Cellulose ||8% |
- Q:Poured cement basement foundation history?
- Yes we had concrete back then, and yes they did pour walls, in 1968, cement was used in the days of the Romans, I am 70 yrs old and in 1968 i was getting discharged from the Army, [19 yrs old ] cinder block wasn't,t used for foundation ,s al tho most people think , we were still in the dark ages back then, we had cars that got 30 to 40 mpg, wages were $4.50 an hr we walked to school. and didn't, lock our Doors at night. and had to pump our water, and split wood for heat,
- Q:I want to install ceramic tile in my kitchen, can I install the cement board over the exhisting vinyl or remov
- The vinyl acts as a moister barrier, so go ahead and keep the vinyl down. as long as it is level you are fine. You shouldn't have more than a 1/4 inch dip over a 10' space.
- Q:The original floor pull up the steel in the layer of cement mortar, safe?
- If you are afraid of a problem, do the bottom of the paste carbon fiber, is a better way
- Q:is it necessary to use green drywall or cement back board when installing tiles?
- That whole area needs to be cement board. There should be NO drywall in the shower area. He took a shortcut to save money. IF you only had a tub that would be fine but with a shower drywall in a NO NO. Make him take out the drywall and install cement board. Even if it was just a tub with no shower he would have had to use green board. Don't let him jack you around with this. It's your bathroom and you want it to last for over 20 years and not just a couple of years. Call your city inspector. Or call the city at 311.
- Q:How do the fluorocarbon paint on the external wall of the cement pressure plate?
- Metal paint: metal paint a + varnish together. Plain paint together, metal varnish together.
- Q:breaking wood or cement by punching or kicking it???
- wood is easy to break against the grain. Cement requires you to spend lots of time conditioning you knuckles so you don't break them but it is possible for anyone with spare time to condition to break cement and bricks(some people start with ceiling tile). How ever there are masters in Japan that can punch a tree full strength with out breaking knuckles and master in Korea that can break Marble and i believe there is one that punched a ox and it died
- Q:How do I install a Cork bulletin board on a cement wall?
- Use construction adhesive such as PL400 or Liquid Nails. If you ever need to take the board down, use acetone to soften the glue and and use a putty knife to peel the glue off, any remaining glue can be wiped off with a rag and acetone.
- Q:Do deck tiles have to be raised, or can they drain sufficiently on flat cement?
- put them on the cement no drainage required
- Q:Can I just paint a stone on a cemented fiberboard?
- Yes, as long as the cement surface to ensure the smoothness of the surface roughness and verticality can be directly sprayed.
Cement fiberboard, also known as fiber cement board. Is based on siliceous, calcium material as the main raw material, adding plant fiber, after the pulp, copy, pressure, conservation made of a new type of building materials. After the high-pressure production of cement fiber board, also known as fiber cement pressure plate, its performance is better than the non-pressurized cement fiber board.
- Q:Would using cement board instead of drywall require the use of steel?
- Plaster in the (3) layers they used to install on homes years ago is just as heavy as cement board-if not heavier. No worry about wood being able to support the cement board. As far as your house of concrete - you need to do some serious pricing of materials and labor for all aspects of your dream home. First of all you need to price lots or land, then cost of site work such as driveway, Tap fees for water,sewer, or you may need septic system if rural area. If you choose a building method that is off the wall - you should be prepared to pay $200-$300 or more per square foot.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range