Used Cuplock Scaffolding for Sale,scaffolding parts,scaffolding pipe parts
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Hot Dip Galvanized
USD 0.88-2.7 Per Piece
Packed in woven bags or pallet. 25pieces one bag.
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Packed in woven bags or pallet. 25pieces one bag.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 30days after receiving your advance payment or L/C|
- Q:I'm gonna be getting piercings this weekend, so i know im already getting my nose. but i want to get my ear. like barbell? so what's the difference between Scaffold and Industrial?
- Nothing... The piercer will use an extra long barbell, most likely a 14 gauge.. too.
- Q:Construction scaffolding right angle fastener, rotary fastener, butt fastener weight? There are more than one meter steel pipe?Thank you！！！
- Button bowl frame of various specifications and theoretical weight list: scaffolding company, steel pipe, scaffold engineering, scaffold accessories, Wuxi scaffolding, scaffolding rental, mobile scaffolding, scaffolding, scaffolding rental, Aluminum Alloy scaffolding, scaffolding, mobile scaffolding, stainless steel scaffolding;
- Q:Calculation method of complete scaffold
- Poetry cannot walk unless it is on the edge of the abyssNo matter where we are, there is always the earth, that is the eternal meeting;
- Q:If I know the length , width and height of the area for the scaffold, how do I calculate the tonnage?
- tonnage is related to the volume of a certain material to be used in a certain project... so as to volume, tonnage is just the volume of the material to be used, given the specifiations in this case, scaffolds. consult your design and count the distribution of the scaffolds to be used.. average ratio of scaffolding tonnage is a ton per 10 square meter... also depends on the quantity of the project.
- Q:I'm trying to understand a problem in my physics book. The problem is this:A person is pulling on a rope, that is connected to a pulley on the ceiling. The rope then goes to a box with a pulley on it, and then up to the ceiling where the rope is connected (to the ceiling).The rope and pulleys are massless and frictionless.The book lists three forces (tension forces) going up and one weight force pulling down.My question is, why isn't there another force pulling against the tension of the rope from the guy pulling the rope?
- The force felt by the person pulling is the same as the force in the rope between the two pulleys. It doesn't matter if the person is pulling straight up (without the pulley) or straight down(with the pulley) it's the same. Therefore the weight/force is divided equally between the two ropes.
- Q:I want to get a scaffolding piercing, but i just wanna know some information.. past experiences etc. So far i have two lobe piercings on both ears and the pain wasn't too bad, but i've never had a piercing on the upper ear. How much will it cost? (I live in the UK) Just some information i guess (: thanks
- I have two lobe piercings on both ears, two cartilage piercings and an industrial that i got five months ago. I was expecting my industrial to be very painful but it wasn't that bad (i have a high pain tolerance though) its a bearable pain. Like all other piercings the healing process is the worst part and still when i bump it (like when im doing my hair) it hurts like a B****! lol. And don't play with it alot when you first get it, it causes scar tissue bumps. Use H20cean spray or you can do 1/4 tsp of sea salt and 1 cup of water to help heal it. The healing time is long, 4 months to a year. I paid $65 dollars in the us idk how much that is UK. It was definitely worth it though! Go for it :)
- Q:What's an antonym for the word scaffold?
- Since a scaffold is a bridge/ladder/support used to allow you to span the gap between you and and object you wish to reach, I'd go with barrier.
- Q:The outer hanging scaffold board 12 embedded parts embedded in the crack?
- Is the pre embedded parts installation (burial) component hidden in the works inside. Is placed in the structure of casting fittings, for masonry superstructure when the lap. In order to facilitate the installation of engineering equipment based on external fixation. Most embedded parts made of metal, such as steel or iron, can also be used in wood, plastic and other nonmetallic rigid materials.
- Q:My mom wouldn't let me get snakebites or cyberbites but she will let me get my scaffold pierced. I know people have different things for pain etc etc I know it will hurt but I want it pierced. So, to someone who has gotten it pierced or knows about it is there anything special you have to do to take care of it or is it just like the ear lobe piercing.
- it probably does hurt cuz of your cartilage just put rubbing alchahol on it and it should be okay =)
- Q:Construction, outdoor double scaffolding a square meter how many meters of steel pipe and how much?
- According to the height of their own construction plans, according to the construction area of 1 square root, fasteners ranging from docking fasteners and rotating fasteners, rotating fasteners should be every square of the 3 bar, a detailed look at the old construction workers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like