1.Product Features of Fiber Cement Board:
It is a light-weight and high-intensity building material which is characterized by convenience in construction, great performance for
processes like sawing, nailing without being warped or cracks. In addition, the surface of the boards can be painted or covered with tile or wallpaper, not afraid of insects and not self-heating.
The product has great thermal insulation, sound insulation, and endurance for temperature change, so it meets the working requirements of building construction, especially with it's good fire proof, explosion proof, and no emission of noxious fumes.
2.Technical Data of Fiber Cement Board:
Place of Origin:
AN HUI AND GUANGDONG China (Mainland)
Non-Asbestos Fiber Cement Boards
Content of chloride ion:
Percentage of water swelling:
Incombustibility A1 Class(GB8624-2006)
Material of TCB fiber cement board:
3.Specifications of Fiber Cement Board:
1) Thickness: 4 - 20mm
2) Normal Size: 1220*2440/1200*2400, with the maxium length 3.66m.
4.Usage of Fiber Cement Board:
The magnesium board is widely adoptable to partition and suspending ceiling in decoration of buildings. It is also absolutely suitable to the structure for heat preservation, sound insulation wall places with dampness, mobile partition, special class fire prevevention, sandwiched plate in fireproof- gate and packaging of equipment cases.
5.Packaging & Delivery of Fiber Cement Board:
1)Pieces with palletes or pieces loosely in the container.
2) Packed with 6-8 wood pallet in the container
- Q:What tools do I need to put in some cement borders (curbing) in my yard?
- You will need something to shape the area. If curved, use some kind of flexible, cheap flower bed border stuff, and use boards if straight. I did my own cement work earlier this summer, and girl, make sure all your muscles are in shape! Be sure to stir it real well, then pour. I love cement!
- Q:I have Joint Compound and cement board tape, How do i fix a 6 inch hole in drywall? Anything else I Need?
- Do not use a cement board tape it is thicker that wall board tape. If you have a 1x board you can fit a short pc behind it also w/ screws and fill in the hole w/ a small pc of dry wall and then tape over it . Just another way to go GL
- Q:Can tiles be attached to gypsum board?
- In the cut off the plate, can play a moisture-resistant role is the fiber cement board (Eide board). It is a fiber reinforced silicate plate, the main raw material is cement, plant fiber and minerals, by the high temperature autoclaved pressure, mainly used as building materials.
- Q:Plaster, portland cement, and bonding to wood. How does it work?
- hi we in the building industry use pva glue to coat surfaces for plaster plus adding it to the mix , if you are using finnish coat because of its smooth finnish , if you use a coating plaster it would adhere better but still use pva, cement is different, still use pva but it also crazes if used neat but suggest you use silver sand in the mix it is the smoothest sand and is used by artists in there work it is very fine grained, curing times will be shortened by heat but to much will crack or craze so better to heat a cupboard and store in there and not cook them, hth.
- Q:Should I install the bathtub first, or the cement board first?
- you are into some deep RE-construction if I were you it would be best to visit the hardware giants and take those classes that will help you get a professional finish to your new bathroom ..... surr
- Q:There is no special interior wall putty powder coated ceilings cement board does not blister
- Buzzing interior wall putty powder: mainly used for gypsum board, plywood and other joints between the patch, as well as other non-structural and active cracks in the repair, which is characterized by high reliability of filling cracks, the construction convenient and cost Bottom
- Q:Can you tile over painted wallboard or do you always need to use cement backer board?
- First take some rough sandpaper like an 80 grit to rough up the wall that is painted, then use a mastic type adhesive like Acrylpro ceramic tile adhesive from Home Depot. It is $6 for a quart or $13 for a gallon. Use the correct size trowel suggested on the bucket for your tile size. Follow the directions and you will be fine. You would only use Hardibacker or Durock in a shower or bath tub enclosure where heavy use of water goes on. Then you would use the screws made for that product and use thinset adhesive instead of mastic.
- Q:the siding of my 1940 old house is cement, I want to buy new ones to replace some or try to fix them..?
- those are probably asbestos! caulk the damages with acrylic latex and paint.
- Q:Uneven cement floor that needs tile?
- just use the self leveler, let it set and install the tile right on to the floor, no hardybacker needed....( use the right mastic ) lic. gen. contractor
- Q:Span 3 meters of the prefabricated plate can withstand much pressure
- The prefabricated board is the floor used in the early building. Prefabricated board, is the project to use the module or plate. Because it is processed in the factory after forming directly to the construction site for installation, so called prefabricated panels. Production of prefabricated panels, the first with a wooden nail made of hollow model, hollow part of the model in the cloth after the steel filled with hollow parts, and so dry after knocking to the board, the rest is the prefabricated plate. Prefabricated panels are useful in construction, such as cement boards covered by ditches on the road; cement boards on the roof are made of prefabricated panels.
We are a professional manufacturer of calcium silicate boards and fiber cement boards. For many years, our company has researched environmentally-friendly materials which are leading in our country.
We passed the evaluation of ISO9001 Quality System certification in 1999 and our products were awarded with title of "China Environment Symbol Products" by State Environment Protection Bureau. Our products sell well in Japan, America and other countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Feicheng city, China
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||55.00% China Market
15.00% Mid East Market
9.00% Africa Market
7.00% Korea Market
5.00% Europe Market
5.00% Austraila Market
4.00% Eastern Asia Market
||ISO 9001:2000 Certificate , Green Building Materials Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||ABOVE 4 LINES
||Design Service Offered ,Quality control offered
|Product Price Range