Main mechanical preformance indexes
Cement,Quartz Sand,Paper Pulp,etc.
1220mm×2440mm or 1200mm×2400mm
Light yellow or Grey
Incombustibility A Class(GB8624-A)
Conforming to GB6566-2001 A Class
FOB SHAGNHAI port, CNF, CIF
7 to 10 days after the order is confirmed.
1:Excellent moisture-proof performance.
2:Excellent fire-proof performance.
3:Good heat and sound insulation
1. Interior and exterior wall
2. Furred ceiling
3. Insulation materials, floorr
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
① How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of fiber cement board，is one of the large-scale professional investment mineral production bases in China. Exported to markets in Asian, American, Middle East, African. OEM service available according to customer’s requirements.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
- Q:should i put durock cement board under fiberglass shower base?
- You can place the pan over the subfloor. You need to set the pan in mortar.
- Q:do i switch from cedar to cement siding?
- depends on the area you live and what you want the house to look like , if you are living there for life time, do it how you like. If you will sell later, ask a Realtor in your area. He or she will know your best investment. never waste money on something you are selling. Most cedar siding can be repaired and painted or stained as most accept, reasonably. get a realtor in your area to help you. buy them lunch or something.
- Q:I ripped up tile that was on top of cement board. I can't get the old thin set up w/out damaging the board.?
- i've got laid some tile, flooring,showers, and a pair tables(greater of the mosaic form). i'm exceedingly beneficial which you're able to desire to apply hardibacker(cement board) purely for showers or kitchen/tub flooring. it somewhat is substantial objective is to evade any air /moisture from seeping up with the aid of the backside ,for this reason inflicting the tiles to interrupt. Hardibacker helps seal all that out. yet i do no longer think of it somewhat is mandatory on your project. you will no longer could difficulty approximately spilled drinks after your table is cured and sealed. The grout is what keeps something from getting below your tiles. be certain you wait a minimum of 24 hours earlier sealing your new tile activity. perhaps look into a tile e book from the library or seem up How-to do -it your self form of web sites for education. stable success!
- Q:how to construct a lean to roof to a cement wall?
- If it were me, I'd attach the board to the cinder block wall with tapcon screws and then use joist hangers for the roof beams. I'd use at least a 2x4... I'd probably go with something bigger, but I also tend to over-build. :)
- Q:Do cement back boards (like Durock) contract/warp significantly if used for outdoor file floor?
- As in all construction, look first at the base from which you start the work. If the base on which they are installed is solid/secure, and you follow your own suggestion of PROPER installation, they will not warp at all.
- Q:remove rubber cement from matboard?
- Try pulling the paper off...and use your hand to ball up the rubber cement
- Q:How do I attach cement board to my kitchen floor?
- You will have to scrape off the linoleum cover and the adhesive as well which was used for laying the linoleum sheet in order to ensure that the laying of slate tiles however laid gets a bonding with the original floor without which the money you spend to get the best value of it will never be guaranteed.
- Q:Can I lay tile on top of an old cultured marble top w/o cement board or plywood?
- no.... you have to have some type of underlyment..... or it will come out like crap....
- Q:Oulang cement fiberboard and Taiwan Rong calcium carbonate plate difference
- Although the strength of cement board, but also generally more than 11 MPa, to meet the requirements. Deformation coefficient is small, fire rating for the highest "non-flammable". As for the manufacturer, it is only the difference between the brand.
- Q:Two centimeters thick cement board is always cracked
- Thickness is not enough, the normal playing cement board need to add pebbles or claw stone, the thickness of at least 5cm, 2cm cement board in order to not crack, inside put steel cafe, very cheap.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range