Main mechanical preformance indexes
Cement,Quartz Sand,Paper Pulp,etc.
1220mm×2440mm or 1200mm×2400mm
Light yellow or Grey
Incombustibility A Class(GB8624-A)
Conforming to GB6566-2001 A Class
FOB SHAGNHAI port, CNF, CIF
7 to 10 days after the order is confirmed.
1:Excellent moisture-proof performance.
2:Excellent fire-proof performance.
3:Good heat and sound insulation
6:Durability and long service life ect
1. Interior and exterior wall
2. Furred ceiling
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
① How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of fiber cement board，is one of the large-scale professional investment mineral production bases in China. Exported to markets in Asian, s.
- Q:how do i cut cement (backer) board?
- Sorry - a jig saw would also make a mess. THere might be some sort of scoring device. I say predetermine your cuts and cut outside with a carbide circ saw. WEAR A RESPIRATOR and eye protection.
- Q:What is the difference between a cement pressure plate and a cement board?
- Cement board is a cement as the main raw material processing and production of a building plate, is a between the gypsum board and stone, free cutting, drilling, carving of the building products, with its superior to gypsum board, wood fire , Waterproof, anti-corrosion, pest control, sound insulation and far lower than the price of stone and become the construction industry widely used in building materials. The cement board is prefabricated and also cast.
- Q:are you able to mountain board not only on dirt but also on surfaces like cement, for ex: a street?
- you probably could
- Q:what kind of compound and tape do i use when putting up cement board?
- Mesh fiberglass tape with thinset mortar. Put the tape over the joint and trowel on the thinset. Make sure you don't work the thinset too much or it will cause the tape to move around and bunch up. The tape doesn't stick to the backer board very well in my experience.
- Q:Can you install cement board over wood laminate?
- 1/8 isn't very much. You'll need t-moulding (transition moulding) between the two materials anyway. Rather than PB or ply, why not cleant he concrete, cpply primer, and pour self leveler on it? You'll make up your 1/8 in no time, without worrying about moisture affecting the substrate. Even plywood will warp and delaminate over time if exposed to moisture. You could get marine grade plywood (mdo or something, i've only had to get it once) but it'll be hard to come by the thickness you need in any substrate. Or just leave it alone and get a t-moulding that will make a transition over the 1/8 difference. They make plenty of different profiles.
- Q:I have laid ed cement board down but I did not stagnate the boards.Will this affect the ceramic tile.?
- What do you mean, Stagnate? That means that they would get old or soggy. Do you mean stagger?
- Q:Can cement backer board be attached with thin set and screws to Baromalli plywood?
- I have used a modified thinset to ..... set the cement boards and it didn't stop a crack from forming at a beam. SO I guess what I'm saying is. move on using a GOOD modified thin set mortar. you will be fine. But stuff happens. you are skipping the safety...... but I would live dangerously.
- Q:My mailbox post broke off of the cement in the ground, what’s the best way to fix or replace it?
- If you can bore a one-inch or larger hole down through the concrete stump, you might be able to sink a metal holder made for deck posts and pour a little binder cement around that. I mean, how strong do you need to hold some mail?
- Q:do i need to put cementious backer board behind a fiberglass surround shower unit?
- Consult the product manual or the manufacturers web site to be sure, but green board should be sufficient. Cement backer board is meant for tile.
- Q:Do I have to put cement backer board down before laying ceramic tile or can I go over existing vinyl floor?
- There are a few factors that need to be considered. What is your subfloor? If its concrete and the vinyl is secured very well, then you can lay over it provided you put an acrylic additive in your thinset. This will help the bond to the vinyl. Also by doing this the vinyl will act as a crack supressant to the tile and protect against any cracks from your subfloor moving up to the tile. If you have a wood subfloor, you should remove the vinyl, install a 1/4 backerboard(not 1/2) and then install the tile with a modified thinset.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range