||Fireproof Board Ceiling,Soundproof Ceiling,Normal Ceiling,Integrated Ceiling,Heat Insulation Ceiling,Moisture-Proof Ceiling,Mould-Proof Ceiling,Smoke-Proof Ceiling,Waterproof Ceiling
||Office,Hotel,Household,Dust Free Room,Public
Main mechanical preformance indexes
Cement,Quartz Sand,Paper Pulp,etc.
1220mm×2440mm or 1200mm×2400mm
Light yellow or Grey
Incombustibility A Class(GB8624-A)
Conforming to GB6566-2001 A Class
FOB SHAGNHAI port, CNF, CIF
7 to 10 days after the order is confirmed.
1. Interior and exterior wall
2. Furred ceiling
3. Insulation materials, floor
4. Sound-adsorbing wall
5. Sound-adsorbing suspended ceiling
6. Road barrier
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
① How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of fiber cement board，is one of the large-scale professional investment mineral production bases in China. Exported to markets in Asian, American, Middle East, African. OEM service available according to customer’s requirements.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within one week days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly two weeks working days can be served.
- Q:How do I get three 50 lb bags worth of cement out of the ground?
- If there is still wood in the concrete use self-starting bolts and bolt another board across so that after loosening dirt around outside of concrete use rope, chain, or whatever to lift out of hole.
- Q:Installation of fiber cement board
- When the fiber cement pressure plate is laid, the longitudinal direction of the plate must be perpendicular to the direction of the secondary keel and the width of the sheet
Of the staggered arrangement of the screw from the edge of the board is 15mm, from the corner of the 50mm position, the screw spacing of
180 ~ 200mm or so, before the first plate according to the keel of the grid in the board on the line, in the nail through the location of the first
Drill a shallow pits to ensure that the plate is flat and the screw head sinks into the plate,
0.5mm, fixed plate from the middle, and then fixed around. Board and the gap between the board is not less than 5mm, large area
And long aisle between the top 10 ~ 15m to leave a expansion joints.
- Q:Fibre Cement Nails Help?
- Not sure your spelling is correct, but cement board such as DUROCK uses special screws for installation. No fiber cement board uses nails they all get installed with SCREWS
- Q:how do I drywall over cement in a basement? How do i attach the drywall to the walls?
- May I suggest that you seal the basement walls before beginning the rock job? (sheet rocking)
- Q:What kind of hole saw should I use on Hardibacker cement board?
- Will get back to you on that one!
- Q:Can tiles be attached to gypsum board?
- Tiles can be attached to gypsum board. Because gypsum board flatness is good, you can directly use neutral bonding tiles. But as a waterproof and moisture-proof material, it is not recommended to use gypsum board as a substrate board.
- Q:On the difference between the cement pressure plate, the fiber cement board, the Etter board
- Steamed into a new type of building plate. With light, high strength, waterproof, anti-corrosion, fire, large format, good processing, improve construction efficiency and so on. Mainly used for internal and external walls, pouring walls, composite panel wall panels, fire door lining, external wall insulation panels.
Ette board is a fiber reinforced silicate plate (fiber cement board), the main raw material is cement, selected minerals, by the high temperature autoclaved autoclaved, waterproof performance, can be used as toilet Wall, or outdoor roof roof, or external wall with the board can be in the long-term damp environment to maintain stable performance unchanged.
- Q:When installing tile and hardwood on a cement slab, do I need a vapor barrier down first?
- Vapour barrier or damp proof should be done before the concrete slab. In this case floor tiles could be laid directly on to the floor slab, whereas hardwood floor on wp plywood or timber framework with vapour barrier beneath.
- Q:How do I remove a bathroom sink that has ceramic tiles cemented on?
- I assume that you mean the tiles are attached to the counter-top. The process is called demolition, and it can get dusty. Safety glasses are a must, a dust mask is recommended. First, starting at the back-splash, slice any caulk at the seams where the tile joins the wall with a sharp knife. Then, crack the tiles, enough to get a pry-bar under them. Peel, pry or knock the tiles off, exposing the plywood or cement board underneath. If you can find screws or nails attaching the back-splash to the wall, remove them. Then, look underneath the counter for screw or nails which attach the cabinet to the wall, remove them. At this point, you can try prying the whole structure away from the wall(s). Be careful about pry-bar placement. You should only pry where there is a stud on the inside of the wall, typically every 16. If it doesn't budge, look for any fasteners you missed. NB- Before you start, turn off the water, disconnect all the plumbing, cover the drain pipe (to keep debris out of it and sewer gas inside it. A drop-cloth would help in the cleanup. expect to spend some time patching the wall when you're done. Good Luck
- Q:what material can be used to fireproof cement boards?
- I'm not sure but, I know under direct heat concrete tends to explode.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range