Fireproof fiber Cement Board
The compressed machine is 14000 tons, So we can produce density over 1600kg/m3. 100% Non asbestos
Fireproof fiber Cement Board
Headerboard high density fiber cement board is 100% free of asbestos. The compressed machine is14000tons. So we can produce density over 1600kg/m3.Thickness from 4mm-30mm, Standsize is 1220*2440, size can be customized according to your requirement.
The production line was introduced from Germany. There are total two production lines now. Production capacity is 20 million square meters per year. We can send you boards earlier than other supplier.
Main Product Features:
|Fireproof fiber Cement Board|
Cellulose Fiber, Quartz Sand, Portland Cement
1220X2440MM / 1200X2400MM
1.5-1.7G/CM3; 1.2-1.4G/CM3 / 1.4-1.5G/CM3
Incombustible Class A1
Back side without water drop after 24 hours
Air dried condition: ≥18; Saturated Condition: ≥14
Decorative materials Class A
No layers and no cracks after 25 cycles under freezing and thawing
100% free of asbestos
ISO, CE, SGS
Standard wooden pallet
FOB, CNF, CIF
T/T, Irrevocable L/C at sight
Within 15 days if stock not available
Environmental friendly materials
Excellent Strength and toughness
Waterproofing and fireproofing
Antisepsis and moth-proofing
Good acoustic insulation and weather resistance
Good thermal and heat insulation
Durability and long lifetime
Exterior decoration panel
Intergrative facade panel for exterior wall thermal insulation
Interior wall decoration panel
Flooring for loft interlayer, container house, light steel villa
For subway, tunnel,baseboard, outdoor furniture
Thinner lining board for stone
- Q:What's the best way to get a smooth cut on 1/2 cement board?
- a diamond blade is good yes, but running it perfectly straight is the difficult part. Make your self a straight edge so your saw or angle grinder can rest against it as your cutting ( say the blade is 50mm from the saw base or angle grinder guard, put your straight edge 50mm away from your line) when it is cut get a piece of cement board and rub it along your cut to achieve a factory finish you could also buy a cement board blad ( it has only 4 teeth and it can fit onto your circular saw,) other then that you can use an angle grinder with a diamond blade.
- Q:Can you glue glue with glue?
- As a waterproof coating use: according to the benefits of clay: water = (2.5-3.0): 1 ratio to reconcile, stirring for ten minutes, you can brush, require thick and uniform, not missing, to be on the road after curing, Brush the second or third, each time about 1.0mm thickness, (1.0-2.0) kg / m2; for some special requirements of the site, can be used glass fiber cloth or non-woven to enhance the use of "a cloth Two coated "" two cloth three Tu "process construction, the thickness of about (2.0-2.5) kg / m2.
- Q:Do you have to tape and fill seams on cement board when applying ceramic tile over it like when doing drywall?
- With all due respect to those who say it's not necessary, I think you're looking for trouble if you don't fill the seams with fiberglas mesh tape and flexible thinset mortar. No harm can come from it, and it can only help prevent problems. Also, if you're installing in a damp environment (bathroom, especially), cover the screw heads with some oil-based paint and let it dry for a day or more before putting the mortar on. I've seen cases where people didn't do that, and after a few years rust from the screw heads started to penetrate the top surface of the tile.
- Q:tile flooring on a cement slab?
- Unless your concrete is already cracked you shouldn,t have any problem. I would make sure no ground water was allowed to accum. near the walls especially if you have no footing under your breezeway slab The heating mat. is a good idea. I would go right over the slab with the mat and porc. tile. Good luck ,and have fun
- Q:Sound insulation board effect and what is relevant
- As the name implies, is to reduce the intensity of the sound source, can play this role is usually a porous material, generally common are cotton products. The most effective is the gradient of sound-absorbing cotton, the raw material is made of polyester fiber, but the density is gradient, what it means, that is, side is relatively soft, one side is hard, from soft to hard, soft side of the installation towards the source.
- Q:almost finished with tiling on cement board wall. ran into problem with corner applying bull nose piece.?
- I agree, whats the problem? I have a guess what it could be but you actually need to tell us. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Wood fiber cement board | US rock cement board use
- Wood fiber cement board for a new generation of high-quality and economical new building materials, the special surface lines can show high value texture and unique taste. More valuable is that wood cement or high-quality multi-purpose building materials.
- Q:How to choose the external wall of fiber composite insulation board fire isolation zone
- Different regions can choose different foam thickness of the insulation decorative plate. The bottom of the different needs of customers moisture, insulation, fire-retardant aluminum foil, high-quality steel plate protective layer.
- Q:What is the correct process for installing cement board/water proof barrier in a shower?
- You did not specify if you were using a tub shower fiberglass kit. Some kits require that the tub and surround are attached directly to the studs. Check with the manufacturer for installation details. If you are using ceramic tiles around tub than green board or durock is fine.
- Q:I want to skateboard and i can ollie fine on rug but when i try it on cement the board moves and stuff?
- Your pushing your board back with your feet. Try not to do this and practice. The only way to be good in skateboarding is practicing everything hard.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range