Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings Butt-Welding End Caps
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Steel Pipe Fittings Butt-Welding End Caps
Features standards and products of our Butt-Welding End Caps:
Features of Butt-Welding End Caps:
1. High class materials
Our products only use high class raw materials of carbon/alloy steel pipes made from NKK or MANNESSMANN equipment for ordinary, high pressure, low/high temperature,boiler and other purposes.
2. Uniform wall thickness and perfectly round
This can be achieved by our particular technical knowhow and our quality control program.
3. Accurate dimension
Efficient piping work can be made only with fittings of correct dimensions and shapes. Our fittings are finished to have accurate straight/ plane ends, beveled angle...etc. to applicable standards by means of two or three spindle beveling machines.
Standards of Butt-Welding End Caps:
Our welding fittings are manufactured in compliance with the following appliance standards:
ASME B16.9 ASTM A234 MSS-SP43 WPHY60 JIS B2311 DIN2605
ASTM A403 MSS-SP75 WPHY65 JIS B2312 DIN2606
ASTM A420 WPHY42 WPHY70 JIS B2313 DIN2616
ASTM A860 WPHY52 DIN2615
Manufacturing method and process of Butt-Welding End Caps:
BUTT-WELD FITTINGS ASME B16.9/MSS SP-75
Butt-Welding End Caps：
Packing of Butt-Welding End Caps:
FAQ of Butt-Welding End Caps:
1) Q: What’s your main product? Which kinds of products are more competitive in your product range?
A: Our main products are steel flanges, pipe fittings and steel pipes.
Competitive Items: flanges in stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel and punching carbon steel
Butt welded pipe fittings in stainless and carbon steel
2) Q: what’s your largest size of flange and fitting? How long is the production cycle?
A: The largest flange we could produce is 80’’ and the largest fitting is 50’’.
In general, we spend 20-25 days in a 20-ton order. If necessary, we could make it shorter.
3) Q: Could you produce according to the drawings?
A: Sure. We could produce according to the provided drawings, which include forged and casted items.
4) Q: What kind of certificates do you have?
A: We have ISO, TUV, API,SGS,BV etc. fittings in stainless and carbon stee
Malleable Iron ,Stainless and carbon steel pipes
- Q:Does anyone have an actual safety answer or a BS answer customers would believe?
- what sharts around, sharts around, well that didnt make any bukkin sense - no shart shields if you feel bad, hand them some T.P.
- Q:I was watching Raw tonight and the distraction job that Jericho provided for the Shield seemed a little obvious. I've seen heel turns and they're usually preceded by some mis-fortunate miscommunication that costs the face in some way. Perhaps this is a way to start the feud between Jericho and Ryback? BQ: They're promoting a new wrestler Fandango. I don't know about you, but I think of the movie site when I see it. Seems as though this new gimmick is going to be a littleweak. Do you agree or disagree?
- It has much less to do with loss of religion and greater to do with protection standards. A construction that's used as a amassing place has to fulfill specific protection standards. a million. It desires to have adequate air flow. 2. It desires to have adequate doors that human beings can evacuate in an emergancy. 3. It has to have hearth extinguishers. 4. There must be a minimum of a hassle-loose first help equipment on the premises. 5. It desires a lightning rod. 6. The construction desires to be structurally sound. with out those standards, everywhere of public assembly would be forcibly closed via regulation. church homes at the instant are not exempt.
- Q:For picture: hydraulic pipe joint M30*2H-G3/4
- Very common for silk, just need a lathe to fix a knife
- Q:Hi so I was looking at the ceiling (dont ask why I zoned out) and I noticed that I dont have a smoke detector in my room there isnt one in my brothers room or my dad's room nor in the kitchen or living/dining room, there is one in the whole apartment (it is a one level), then I looked outside and there is one smoke detector outside right in between us and our 2 nieghboors, is there anything I can do maybe report this as this just doesnt seem safe I remember when I live in our house that we had one in each room (3) one at the top of the stares and on in the loft, any advice is well taken THANK YOU FOR READING
- You can try to use a standard barbell but may have problems controlling the bar. Try the french press as it is safer.
- Q:I have this really good idea for Valetine's day. Me and this girl are going to go to the top of a local mountain/hill and have kind of a dinner under the stars. I'm going to bring some blankets, pillows, and, of course, food. I would like to also have a bit of a fire type thing, though (so I could reheat the food and also provide a little warmth/light).I once went camping with friends and they had this gel canister that they lit and cooked over (I don't remember it providing light, though). Would one of those work? What types of portable fires should I go for?Thanks, guys!P.S. If you have any other suggestions of what to bring, I'd love to hear them! :)
- What you can do is use a light fitting for outdoor use at home and then weld a spike to a pipe and weld a base on top and then mount the light on that. Not only will you have light, but it will look good too. Put a hook on the to tie the cable to in case they trip over the light that it doesn't pull out the cable from the light and also to pull the pipe out.
- Q:i use it on t-mobile. i can make calls, receive them and any text messages. but no picture or web browsing.
- Turbo works better with fuel injected engines. I would go with a supercharger for that engine if I was going to do it. A supercharger is easier and mostly bolt on anyways. A turbo has to have a lot of precise welding and requires a lot more time and money, and you will get better results with a supercharger.
- Q:I will be visiting Chicago with my family (wife + 5 amp; 7y/o kids) next week and, among the touristy stuff that we have scheduled, I would like to know if it's safe to walk around Lincoln Park, Old Town, Wrigleyville and Wiker Park-Bucktown neighborhoods during the late afternoon and early night hours using the CTA system. We will be staying in the River North area. I'll appreciate your advice.
- If there was a gas leak large enough to set off any alarm, you would smell the gas.
- Q:A fire hydrant robbed and gave my dog weed now it's addicted! Now Neil Patrick Harris is outside my house riding a unicorn!!!
- They can cause fire. But the standards are considerably more strict than they used to be, so you shouldn't have to worry too much. Check the warnings on the package. Good luck!
- Q:What does the pipe connector type "10-R1/4" mean?
- 10 refers to the diameter of the nylon tube inserted is 10mm. "R1/4" means that the joint thread is 1/4 inch of taper pipe thread. The through and inside connections also refer to the nylon tube inserted into the 10mm tube. The inside and outside joints do not know what it means.
- Q:I am doing resin casting jewelry and found some nice small pictures I would like to embed but I forgot to get the decoupage material (hodge podge) you have to coat the pics with to embed them. Is there a substitute like lacquer or clear varnish I can coat them with. The nearest place that sells the decoupage material is over 80 miles away and has no mail order.
- The above answers are not necessarily true, a landlord in Pa must provide certain things regardless of a lease, ie: smoke detectors, even if it is not mentioned in the lease. There are certain basics every landlord *must* provide tenants, but these basics vary from state to state. For example, in Pa. a landlord must provide functioning heating units (you may be responsible for paying for the electricity or fuel to keep them running, but the landlord must provide the functioning unit). Your best bet is to contact your local county offices and ask to speak with someone there regarding this. He or she will know exactly what the local codes are and how long your landlord will have to perform the repairs (2 weeks sounds extreme). A refrigerator is not a luxury item; a luxury item would be if you expected him to provide a microwave. Best to call your local county office, I bet they will even be willing to make a call on your behalf to the landlord reminding him of his responsibilities. A lease is not the be all and end all, there are laws governing tenant/landlord issues that he or she must abide by regardless of lease.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like