Stainless Steel Sanitary Fitting Coupling 28mm V Profile 304
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
WELCOME to visit our stainless steel pipeline products here(^_^)
Press fitting system joins pipe without welding or bolting. The components fit by crimping through the use of a special pressing tool. An O-ring that is inserted in the fitting ends of the pipe ensures a leak-proof connection. Press fitting system is the trend of pipeline industry. It is widely used in cold and hot water supply, heating supply, fire protection, medicinal gas, industrial petroleum pipeline system etc.
For the size, now we have 3 series:
1. Out diameters: 16.0, 20.0, 25.4, 32.0, 40.0, 50.8, 63.5, 76.1, 88.9, 108.0 (GB/T 19228.2-2011)
2. Out diameters: 15.88, 22.22, 28.58, 34.0, 42.7, 48.6, 76.1, 88.9, 101.6 (JIS G3448-1980)
3. Out diameters: 15, 18, 22, 28, 35, 42, 54, 76.1, 88.9, 108 (EN 10312:2002)
-- Material: Stainless steel 304 and 316L available.
-- Max working pressure 1.6MPa (equal to 232 psi), testing water pressure: 2.5MPa (equal to 362.5psi).
-- Working temperature from -20 to 110 degree centigrade (with Chlorinated butyl rubber O ring),
-- Suit medium: Cold water, hot water, compressed air, gas, oil etc
The product features as below:
1, thin wall stainless steel pipe could last for 70 years, it is the same life time with normal buildings.
2, no smell, no rusty.
3, recycle material
4, avoid welding, avoid fire dangerous.
Contact us for more details!
- Q:Consult the problem of the pressure at the entrance and exit of the pipe jointNow I'm in the oil system design has a 4 joint, one port as the oil inlet, the other three ports as an oil outlet, so, now oil inlet pressure is 2MPA, the oil outlet pressure is not each only 2/3=0.66MPA, because in this way, each oil outlet the flow of oil inlet flow only 1/3, the trouble which master to help me explain, I understand you talked about from the truth, I added 10 points
- Assuming two load infinite, a 1MPa load (cylinder or motor) can free action, three exits are linked together, so that the two load does not move, a move, three oil outlet pressure gauge pressure is 1MPa.Assume that one or more of the three is not loaded, and the three outlet pressure is 0, or very small. The three outlet pressure gauges are 0MPa.,You don't design, I'm scared
- Q:I want to get a 5mW blue laser pointer, but I know laser pointers can be dangerous so I need to know if there is anything I should know before I get it. Do I need any special goggles or glasses to look at the beam?
- That's an old wife's tale. Lightening strikes the same places time and again.
- Q:Sothere was a fire alarm in my guest room that has been doing that little &battery is dying& beep. I've been ignoring it due to sheer laziness to pull out the big bulky ladder. So finally I pulled it out to change the battery, and I changed the battery and it still beepedso then I just completely unplugged it from the wall and took the battery out. And then I heard another one beep in the hall. So I took that one off and took the battery out. And then somewhere in the house another one beeped. What the heck is going on??! Will it stop??!
- Lightning seeks floor potential. If a tower is grounded (as maximum are by technique of code) lightning would have a larger objective nevertheless at floor potential. The equipment that feeds the tower incorporates danger-free practices adverse to lightning - an arrester - so the price travels in spite of the undeniable fact that the tower to the floor harmlessly. If the tower's floor is undesirable the price would discover floor by skill of the equipment - it isn't any longer a sturdy day for a radio.
- Q:hi im 19 and my boyfriend is about to be 20 on may 28th. we've been together for a year and 8 months but I have a problem. HES LAZY. he doesn't own a phone so I give him mine to use when I leave so I can get ahold of him. I ask him to go job hunting but when he says he will he just sleeps all day and smokes weed the rest of the day. hes constantly with his friends everyday. I'm constantly fighting with him and trying to push to him to have a better life but hes all talk no action. once his friends call he's out that door and it makes me so mad that his friends blow up my phone to chill with him. they call at 3 in the morning sometimes and will call 10 times intil someone picks up. I honestly don't know if I should try harder for my boyfriend or should I just give up on him and move on? what should I do?
- seems you already cemented your situation when the two of you moved in together and he gives you money and you accept it. He knows you are vulnerable because you have no place to go and can't work. So you are speaking to us from a vulnerable place. If you wanted to get out now what would it take? You say he doesn't flirt or cheat and I'd be wondering just what his persuasion is. If you can't get out or don't have the transportation or the money to do so then you can never have the opportunity to find out what this guy is all about. I'd be wondering too why you love him. Anyway, everyone has baggage, everyone has stuff they do that the other doesn't like, but if you really knew him would you still want him? Have you talked with any of his relatives and friends about him as a person like what kind of person he is like, was he married before, who knows him from the past? And if you found out and decided to leave where would you go (to which relative) and how would you pay for yourself? Are you on food stamps? Are you on SS disability? Can you work online or have your own business? And why haven't you started that already?
- Q:How should thread thread be broken in the joint?
- 2, in the broken wire head to open a groove or welding nut go up, screw out the broken wire.3, the broken wire will be drilled directly.4, the electric spark will break the wire destroyed.
- Q:my grandma's dog is afraid of smoke detectors and wont stop panting and shaking. he is constantly under her feet. he is even afraid if he hears it on television
- It is hard to say just yet, before the game is released, but judging on the previous game, it will be lengtheir single player experience than your average game. Also don't forget that you can play it twice (as a good character and an evil character) and that Fable II will also have coop play, which may extend the game's longevity even further. I am confident that Fable II will have a good gameplay length for its money.
- Q:I have a Windows XP Home Edition.A long while ago, my computer had a major virus. It drove me to having to do a system recovery (Not a destructive system recovery, where everything is deleted).Now I cannot access my old files, the ones I had before the system recovery.I am supposed to have 181 GB of free space, but 170 of it is taken up by the old files, which I cannot access.In my documents and settings, this is what I can see.Everything except Owner have filenames in blue (From surpression).
- Why must common sense conflict with faith? Church towers are frequently the tallest things in the areathus, a lightning rod is prudent. Now for a more pressing question: are you saved or do you show a lack of faith?
- Q:At home I opened up the wall and have to cut the copper pipes (hot and cold) with tube cutters to reroute them and reconnect them to new copper pipes. If I am not to do soldering, are compression fittings connections work just as good and reliable as soldering?
- NPT is a pipe thread. Threads on pipe have an OD to suit the pipe, the size of which is its nominal bore. 1/4 pipe has an approximate OD of 1/2, therefore. When used on pipe, the die cuts a tapered thread, not parallel. The mating tap, therefore, is approx. 1/2 OD. They are available in both taper and parallel threads. 1/4 UNF is 1/4 outside diameter. It is a screw thread. So of course it only talks of pitch and depth, the OD is 1/4! You don't tap pipes. You only tap pipe FITTINGS. As above, if the OD of the UNF is 1/4, there is NO WAY you could tap ANY hole that is 1/2 or 1 diameter, and never in a pipe.
- Q:I'm retrofitting my air conditioning. my lines are full of this slimey green goo, which smells like lime. what is it? is this bad?? do I need to replace everything??
- Nope. No, it wouldn't hurt, you'd be freakin' knocked out. Yeah I would assume it might once you woke up.
- Q:Which one is better with a logitech camera?
- Are you sure it isn't condensation?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like