DCQB series of low-speed fluorine plastic magnetic pump
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
DCQB series of low-speed fluorine plastic magnetic pump
DCQB series of low-speed fluorine plastic magnetic pump, structure is same as CQB series of fluorine plastic magnetic pump. lits corrosion-resistant, leak-free, and has a high life expectancy, low noise and long running time, low maintenance cost, higher reliability and other excellent properties. Widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, aluminum foil, acid, coating and other industries, especially suitable for transporting high viscosity, strong corrosion, high volatile, toxic and high pollution ect medium.
2.Model and technical data
|NO.||Model||Rev =1450r/min Medium density = 1000kg/m³|
|Flow(m³/h)||Pump head (m)||η(%)||Inlet(mm)||Outlet(mm)||Npsh(m)||Power(kw)||Weight(kg)|
3. Product images
- Provide solutions according to customer requirements
- Product performance test before use
- Provide product knowledge and operation instructions
- Q:What is the working pressure of the hydraulic pump in the hydraulic transmission system?
- The operating pressure of the hydraulic system depends mainly on the load. Generally speaking, the working pressure of the hydraulic system means the highest working pressure of the system. If the pressure is higher than the value of the equipment, the relief valve works to relieve pressure. The actual working pressure of the hydraulic system is determined by the load, which refers to the actual pressure of the hydraulic oil and can be read directly from the pressure gauge. The pressure increases with the increase of the load. You Li's balance can know: the thrust of the cylinder = the load, the thrust of the cylinder = the working pressure of the hydraulic oil, the working area of the cylinder, the working pressure = the load / the area of the cylinder.
- Q:When the water pump is started, why should it start when the outlet valve is closed? Thank you
- When the valve is closed, the flow of the pump is close to zero, the power of the pump is very small, which reduces the load that the motor starts to bear and has a protective effect on the motor. Therefore, the valve closed to start the pump.
- Q:What are the internal losses in centrifugal pumps? How did they come about?
- Hydraulic loss: the loss of water by friction, eddy, impact, etc in a flow;
- Q:No negative pressure water supply equipment, both the main pump and auxiliary pump, power is not the same, how to choose the control cabinet?
- Non negative pressure water supply equipment can be divided into non negative pressure tank and box type non negative pressure compensation device, steady flow tank type non negative pressure water supply equipment is the negative pressure tank, pressure tank can eliminate the negative effect of network equipment, is equipped with a vacuum suppressor and water protection box; non negative pressure water supply equipment has the advantages of simple device is a water tank with the boost voltage stabilizing device of complex box at the same time with no negative pressure tank.The tank type non negative pressure water supply equipment adopts vertical multistage centrifugal pump. This kind of pump is low noise and high efficiency. Such as CDL series and imported CR seriesOrdinary box type non negative pressure water supply equipment can use multi-stage centrifugal pump, also can use stainless steel submersible pump, submersible pump costs will be lower, but the maintenance costs will be high.
- Q:Does vacuum pump oil belong to dangerous goods?
- Is the grease inside? How could it be dangerous goods? Absolutely not!
- Q:What are the general water pump failure, how to repair?
- (4) because of the long latent water and the corrosion of the pipe wall, the water inlet of the water inlet is constantly dropping. When the holes appear above the water, the air enters the water inlet pipe from the hole.(5) there is a crack at the bend of the inlet pipe, and there is a small gap between the inlet pipe and the water pump, which may cause the air to enter the inlet pipe.
- Q:What does electromechanical vector pump mean?
- It is a close set of mechanical and microelectronic technology. It adopts dual control center mode to control, and has a new water pump with logic control center and IPC control center.
- Q:Pneumatic diaphragm pump compressed air pressure is 4 kg, the discharge pressure is how big?
- Generally slightly lower than 0.4MPa, Zai 0.35Mpa or so, if the outlet is blocked, the outlet pressure will equal 0.4MPa
- Q:Water pump does not produce water, what are the reasons?
- 4. as a water inlet valve, check whether it is normal, whether the silted up.5. the installation height of water pump exceeds the allowable suction height of pump, or the suction pipe is too long.
- Q:What flowmeter is installed after the pneumatic diaphragm pump?
- The pressure decreases, the diaphragm moves slowly, and the flow decreases.This is not particularly accurate, because the diaphragm is not a metering pump, but the approximate flow can still be controlled.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like