Vj36 Turbo Related Searches
Vj36 Turbo Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Vj36 Turbo supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Vj36 Turbo firm in China.
There is no power on my car door except the driver also lookin for a cold air intake?
- Sounds like you've got an electrical problem between your master switch and the other door(s). Cold air intakes are a money making scam for the sellers. Your car was designed and built around it's existing intake system. If you change your intake system, be prepared for some headaches getting your car to run properly and pass emissions testing. You really can't improve your power output by just bolting on an air intake. You would need to have your car's computer reprogrammed to find the optimum timing values and emission control values. This would involve all the sensors in your intake and exhaust system as well as the new intake itself. Not a good plan, unless you're prepared to do it right, which would cost a lot of money for little, if any gain.s
Cold air intake for 98 Volvo s70 t5?
- I'm in the auto industry and I help people with car issues. Your Volvo will not benefit from a cold air intake, unless you are using a refrigeration box. The reason why is that the air entering the turbo isn't going to be much colder if comparing an aftermarket system to the stock setup (unless you're refrigerating the air. You also won't get much more flow. You may even disturb the air flow and get a reduction. If you are looking for more power, try a freer flowing exhaust. You can also go with a boost kit (be careful to make sure you have enough fuel pressure and flow) and of course a chip. Be careful you don't mess with the smog system or you'll fail the smog test very expensive repair. Good luck! Gregs
What would be the best air intake for my 89 C1500 Chevy?
- Unless the truck is modified, the best air intake (bang for buck) is the stock intake. Change out the air filter, then you are done. Most aftermarket intakes will claim that you get 5% increase in performance, which is a bunch of hooey. When you lighten your pocketbook to pay for the intake or high performance filter, your performance gain will come from the loss of weight from your wallet.s
Benifits of cold air intake?
- Turbos are related to exhaust.that's an annoying comment. hp gain.that's a more annoying comment. I'm in no mood to explain turbochargers or exhaust front to back so I'm giving generals all around target pipe diameters. 20-25psi boost 3 15-20 psi boost 2.75 Under 15 psi boost 2.5 25-30 psi boost--don't worry about the exhaust.if the engine wasn't built your going to brick it anyway. X pipe keeps exhaust from different manifolds separated; each manifold has it's own exhaust tract that meets in the middle (generally to go through a cat) and then goes to it's outlet. Y pipe basically goes to a single outlet after the cat. Straight pipe basically doesn't have any cat (usually) and typically no resonators but usually mufflers. Do I need a cat for a turbocharged car? No. You need a high flow cat. You can run without one if you don't have visual inspection and crack your pcm/ecm/ecu. Without a cat it will sound horrible. Will it perform better without a cat? Yes. Turbocharged vehicles have boost lag, boost kicks in over 4k (typically) and gains from removing the cat are typically up top; so there would be a benefit to removing the cat in a turbo vehicle. But you are trading low rpm driveability for high rpm power (basically).and it will attract attention from cops. Assuming this is a manual vehicle. I'm bored that's all I'm saying.s
Which exhaust and which air intake?
- Short ram. Cold air is a gimmick by the time the air reaches the cylinders it's going to be heated by the operating temperature of the engine regardless of where the intake is located --- it's still under the hood. The main horsepower kicker in the intake department is free flow. The engine is a pump that sucks in air as it cycles. The easier it is for the pump to grab that air, the more air it will grab for each stroke -- meaning that more fuel can be mixed each time the cylinder fires. Also, Either exhaust is of good quality. I believe that the Bosal gives a slightly higher, rattly sound and the magnaflow gives a bit more throatiness. But it all comes down to the exhaust system leading into it. The magaflow will help, but the weak link in the exhaust system isn't the muffler its the cat. Get a low restriction cat, and while your at it install headers.s
Chosing air intake system?
- What Ron G. said. But I will add that you should use mapp gas and not propane. Mapp gas burns at a higher temperature. It doesn't take as long to heat the pipe.s
QQ speed my air intake system +6 with more than 10 air intake system +1 are not up
- 5 of the 5 into the power of a little bigger I changed to 16 you do not have to spend so much effort to modify the car in the change is also nothing to change are almost the same I changed to 16 no change Just a little changes
Universal cold air intake?
- Because - rubber is a porous material - permeable by water, air, etc. No.air can't won't leak out immediately - but slowly over time. Also, air temperature has a lot to do with it. The lower the air temperature goes, the lower the air pressure in the tire. (Bike tire or car tire.especially car tire.) Air is denser in cold weather, packing the air molecules closer together thus lowering the air pressure.s
What is your future car in 2030
- Everyone has its own concept of future cars. What do you think cars will look like in future like in the year of 2030?Your future cars in future will be a living room with wheels.B...
What does the brake system consist of
- Nowadays, most people have a car or motorbike or bicycle and we all know these vehicles have brake system. But how much do you know about the brake system? And what does the brake ...
What battery fits my car
- Finding the right battery for your own car can sometimes be difficult. Technology type: Driving styles and distinct vehicles can set changing requirements in your battery. It is vi...
How does a garbage truck work
- Do you know how does a garbage truck work? Garbage truck may be not strange to many of us, we can often see it runnig on the road to collect garbage, and after it come, the environ...
How car wheels work
- Do you know how car wheels work? Everyday we see many cars in the street.But we don’t know how car wheels work.Car wheels work must include four stroke engines (suction stroke, c...