Description of PP Hook Handmade Carpet
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Details of PP Hook Handmade Carpet
Packing of PP Hook Handmade Carpet
- Q:The carpet is dirty. How do you clean it quickly?
- The carpet is restored as newThe carpet with long color is not bright, to make the old carpet color is bright, can put salt on the carpet in the first night, second days of warm morning with a clean cloth to remove salt, carpet bright colors will return
- Q:My rug always rolls up...?
- then common sense tells you that the rug that is always rolling up isn't necessary/needed
- Q:Cost Carpet?
- Well it really depends on where you live and who there is to install it. You can usually count on atelast $50-$150 an hour for installation. Some come as a package. Carpet usually can run anywhere from $1.99 on sale upwards to $15.00 a sq ft.
- Q:All in 1 layer rugs, opinions?
- I've seen them advertised in the UK but off hand can't remember where - Rideway? Derby House? IIRC they are expensive. You could probably use three equivalent rugs and pay less for them but they wouldn't match prettily. Depends whether you want economy or looks. On the basis that two or three thin layers are warmer than one thick one they should be a good idea. However, I don't have direct experience of this 3 in 1 rug. I've been at it for long enough to prefer economy as long as the performance is satisfactory. Along with others at the yard I use a Morrison's First Home duvet as an under layer indoors when it's very cold.
- Q:has anyone got a link a mega doily rug tutorial?
- Couldn't you just get a normal doily pattern ( meant to be done with fine crochet cotton) and then just crochet it with thick rope and a humongous crochet hook. This would give you the same type of result.
- Q:burned rug?
- well, you can't remove a burn, so you'll need to cut out that piece of the carpet and replace it with a piece that's not visable, like from the closet or from under a dresser or something. Then comb the fibers together back and forth to hide that it was replaced. You also might consider instead putting a decorative throw rug over it instead. Good luck!
- Q:How do I fix my carpet?
- Provided you can get the same type of carpet, you can seem in a piece. Basically you need carpet seeming tape, new carpet, and a carpet seeming iron. You have to take a straight edge or a square and cut off the bad section. Cut to match new section with straight edge or square. Warm up seaming iron match the run of the new carpet with The run of the old otherwise it will look really bad. Lay seam tape half and half between old and new carpet. .. better yet it would be esier for you to look up how to seam carpet on youtube. Good luck
- Q:Can you cut a rug????????
- You mark and cut the rug from the backside. Use a razor-knifem or drywall knife which is razor sharp. It won't fray if the rug is fitted tight against the wall. You can just cut it and leave it or you can put a glue on it like carpenters white glue and let it dry out. It dries clear. Make sure all your cuts are complete, including the pink carpet material.
- Q:What is a good carpet cleaner for removing odor?
- If you have pets that often mess on carpets, you may want to not reinstall carpets. Instead, once you can afford it, consider installing a hard surface that's easier to clean, such as tile or etc. When you do clean, use an enzyme cleaner, to eliminate the Oh, this is my piddle place smell that will cause them to reuse that spot. For now, to help the carpets stink less, put baking soda all over the carpet, and let it sit for a half hour or longer. Then vacuum it up. This will not remove the deep-set pet odors that are in the carpet pad, but it will help remove the odor in the carpet itself, which can only help. Baking soda can work wonders with odors. But if the odors are in the carpet pad, as I suspect they are, any product is only going to help so much. I know others say you can get a steam cleaner and clean the carpets, but in my experience, all this does is release the hounds. It activates any old, dormant pet odors in the carpet pad, and makes the situation worse. So I'm not so sure of this one. Maybe a professional carpet cleaning company... but I make no promises on that.
- Q:how to clean extra dirty automobile carpet?
- Remove the seats Remove the carpet Reinstall the driver's seat Toss the carpet into the trunk and drive it to a coin-operated car wash Pressure wash the daylights out of it Leave it in the sun to dry thoroughly Now is a good time to do some serious cleaning in the car, with all the seats out of the way Reinstall dry carpet Enjoy
We produce beautifully patterned carpets, exquisite craftsmanship famous. After years of development, we have formed a series of distinctive varieties, by foreign merchants of all ages and trust. our main products: PP carpet mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
||The United States of America;Saudi Arabia; Libya; UAE
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6- 10 people
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range