Detailed Specification of Polyester/Acrylic Hook Carpet
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Detail photoes of Polyester/Acrylic Hook Carpet
Package of Polyester/Acrylic Hook Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:can my highland live out all year with no rug?
- i live in upstate NY where we have have winters with lots of snow and temperatures that can drop to below 0 [f]. i seldom use rugs on any of my horses and they do just fine. this assumes your pony is in good health, not old, not clipped, and has some sort of shelter to block the wind and protect him from rain. a rug left on all the time will pack the coat down and can lead to more heat loss that there would be without the rug but with the coat in its natural condition
- Q:Rug Doctor cleaning solution?
- You really should pay the little more for the proper chemicals. Although they do overcharge for Rug Doctor. A janitorial supply will usually be cheaper. Professional chemicals are usually more concentrated so work out cheaper. You might consider renting from an equipment rental rather than at the grocery store. For one thing the machine will have been maintained. Many of those at the grocery store do not work properly requiring a trip back to exchange it. I owned a janitor service for 20 yr. and a janitorial supply for several years after that. Repaired many Rug Doctors from the local stores. People don't clean them out before returning. Regular rental places take care of their equipment.
- Q:What's the mattress on the floor of the bed?
- Effect：1., the end of the bed towel is laid on the end of the bed, the bed is beautiful and stylish, play a decorative role.2., visitors can sit in the end of the bed towel (bed pad), clean and sanitary, play a protective role.3., can also prevent sleeping when bedding loose, play a role in cold.
- Q:Rug Burns vs Tatami Burns?
- Astroturf rugby really, really sucks; so I'll go with rug burns.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of carpet laying at home?
- The carpet carpet surface for intensive pile structure, has a strong ability to accept dust. This relatively reduces the amount of dust in the air, but on the other hand leads to too much dust on the carpet. At the same time, some carpets due to cleaning and maintenance is not timely, easy to breed bacteria, mites, long-term use will cause children bronchitis and respiratory diseases.Carpet cleaning is difficult to maintain. First of all, easy dust dirty carpet, often need to dust, secondly, because of the porous carpet, easy to shelter evil people and countenance evil practices clean up more difficult.
- Q:How much will the apartments charge for carpet replacement?
- I have never heard of the tenant changing the carpet. Usually the apartment complex will look at and assess the carpet to determine if it can be cleaned to a reasonable degree. This is done after you have moved everything out and handed in your keys. If the carpet is older than six years (at least in my complex) when the renter is moved out then it is automatically replaced, saving whatever we can for patches in other apartments such as flood damage or burn holes. I recommend having a professional carpet cleaning company with a truck mounted steam cleaner come and give you their assessment on the carpet. Ask them if they think they can get the carpet clean. If not, don't have them do it, as you will be wasting your time and money. As far as the carpet replacement goes, depending on your location ( I'm located in the Midwestern United States) You can figure on about $10.00 a square yard, depending on the installers agreement with the complex and the quality of the carpet and pad it could be a little more or a little less, but $10.00 is a pretty safe estimate.. This is then deducted from you deposit check before it is sent to you. If the carpet is in reasonable condition then you are not charged anything for the automatic steam cleaning that takes place when a tenant moves out. GOOD LUCK!!!
- Q:College dorm rugs?!?
- have you tried target,bed/bath and beyond,look on line...
- Q:How would i bleach my carpets?
- I have a tan carpet and discovered that Woolite OxyDeep works wonders. Then you get a heavy duty carpet cleaner and a Bottle of Resolve and clean away. If that doesn't work then you are probably going to have to get a new carpet. And don't give up after the first try.....if it is as dirty as it sounds it is....you are going to have to go over it several times.
- Q:What material does carpet buy better?
- Most wool carpets were made from wool before they could produce synthetic fibers. Wool is an animal fiber, tubular, and therefore breathing. When indoor moisture is long, wool can absorb moisture; it can release moisture when it is dry. This property not only enables wool carpets to regulate dry humidity in the room and prevents burning, but also prevents electrification in indoor air. Wool has a scaly surface, a good moisture absorption, and a water repellent function. So wool is difficult to be contaminated. In addition, the wool is spiral, curly, flexible and difficult to stick together. Wool is also easy to dye all kinds of colors, long service life. But wool carpets are expensive.
- Q:Why dose my cover/rug do this?
- Wash it with a few dryer sheets. And wipe your horse down with dryer sheets too. It's not like there's something wrong with it, it's normal for that too happen. You just have to figure out how to deal with it.
Our products include: wool, rubber back, acrylic, cotton carpet and other categories. Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by advanced equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range