Description of Wool cut-loop Pile Floor Carpet
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
1800-2200g/sqm , 90-120 lines
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Details of Wool cut-loop Pile Floor Carpet
Package of Wool cut-loop Pile Floor Carpet
- Q:How do you remove rust stains from carpet?
- Rust Stain Removal from Carpet 1.Vacuum up as much of the rust as possible. 2.Saturate the stain with lemon juice and allow it to sit for 5 minutes. 3.Using a clean, white towel or several paper towels, blot the rust stain to remove as much of the lemon juice as possible. 4.Using a solution of dishwashing detergent and water, re-saturate the rust stain and gently scrub with a toothbrush or small scrub brush. Scrub only within the borders of the stain as this can spread it. The purpose of the scrubbing is to loosen the rust from the carpet so it can be removed. 5.blot the area dry once more. Repeat until the stain has been removed.
- Q:Rug is brand new, but smelly? how to get rid of smell?
- all carpet is glued together with chemical compounds. it can give off one head ache smell. and it is bad for you. since this is a rug you can simply hang it out to air for a day. that should get most of it out. febreeze helps too. as far as the toilet. any with an angled neck, that with a good brush and regular cleaning will mean you do not get unsightly stains
- Q:How to get the smell of beer out of my rug?
- Get a towel and some warm soapy water. Scrub it up good then blot it dry with another towel as well as you can. When it is Completely dry sprinkle with baking soda, let that sit for a few minutes and then vaccum up.
- Q:We have dirty carpet!!!!?
- Yes they do, but only for maintnence jobs. If your carpet is really bad and stained I would get it professionaly cleaned, then buy one of those carpet cleaners to maintain it every 2 months or so.
- Q:how to rid accent rug from curling up when furniture is seton it?
- Your accent rug is new and it generally rolls back as it was rolled when stored before installation. Try curling it the opposite way and leave in that condition for some time..When you open it again hopefully your accent rug lies straight.. Fix it and you're good to go! Cheers!
- Q:What should I use to cut my flatwoven rug?
- Probably hard to do if you're talking about an area rug. Scissors don't usually cut through rugs very well, even very good scissors. A utility knife doesn't do it very well either. And whatever you cut it with, the cut edges are going to fray. Better to move that rug back a bit and get something flatter for just inside the door.
- Q:Area Rug Alternatives?
- Rug Alternatives
- Q:How to get nail polish out of carpet!!?
- You better just fess up to your mom. Using the wrong product can damage the carpet even worse. A carpet installer can actually cur a small piece out and replace it with new.
- Q:Carpet replacing for home?
- You may be able to but it will depend on exactly what type of pad it is. Check 1 st with the place your buying the carpet from. There is a good possibility that there is no carpet warranty if pad isn t replaced. It will depend on what you have down now. If this is a rebond pad of 6# or more you should be able to use it. If its a cheap foam pad , I can bet you won t get a warranty and really shouldn t use it. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:rug hooking and latch hooking?
- 2 differences, first you don't get precut yarn with rug hooking, you use a skein or ball of yarn, starting from the back with your hook on the top, pull the yarn through, making a continuous line. 2nd the hook in rug hooking does not have the latch over the hooky part. I did quite a few latch hook projects and tons of fun. I just recently learned rug hooking while on vacation. At first it is a little harder, getting a even tension and so that the pile of yarn on the top is all even and not splitting the yarn. What I like better about rug hooking is not dealing with all those precut pieces of yarn. Experience: beginning hooker er um rug hooker
We produce beautifully patterned carpets, exquisite craftsmanship famous. After years of development, we have formed a series of distinctive varieties, by foreign merchants of all ages and trust. There are more than 2000 kinds of product design, color fidelity, novel designs. Fruits and vegetables, animals, figures and other colorful designs products to meet the needs of our customers and consumers, due to the traditional designs and modern decor, decoration combining our products more applicable to all grades of homes, restaurants and hotel. Our Company's products are divided into three categories: cotton carpet, acrylic carpet, wool carpet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 8 people
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range