Detailed Specification of Chinese Knot Carpet
Any color available
can be from 1.5 cm to 6cm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Detailed photoes of Chinese Knot Carpet
Package of Chinese Knot Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:Wood-Floors or Carpet?
- 1. Carpet is warmer in the winter. 2. Wood floors require more (and timely) maintenance as compared to carpet. Carpet is easier and more economical to maintain. 3. Color decoration more manageable with carpet. 4. Wood floors give a more formal appearance.
- Q:so do your horses like there rugs?
- one of my horses can't stand them! He has some way of flipping out of them, and we have tried many differents blankets on him, and finally found that he can't get out of a full-neck one haha. hes a qh and my other horse, a tb, loves his!
- Q:how to take care of rugs?
- Get a container of dry carpet cleaning granules. Resolve, Capture and Chem-Dry all make them and they do not damage the fiber, will brighten the rugs and take care of any spotting or dirt. I use them on all of my areas rugs from silk to wool, antique to new to keep them looking clean. You simply sprinkle the granules on the rug, agitate with a soft brush where there is traffic dirt or stains, let the granules dry and then vacuum off the dust remaining. All of them have and leave a fresh clean scent, too.
- Q:How to flat a carpet that is rolled?
- The carpet wool can be pressed by furniture, and it also can be ironed.
- Q:has anyone got a link a mega doily rug tutorial?
- Couldn't you just get a normal doily pattern ( meant to be done with fine crochet cotton) and then just crochet it with thick rope and a humongous crochet hook. This would give you the same type of result.
- Q:How do you install carpet panels?
- By carpet panels,do you mean carpet tiles? If so, you need to remove all your carpet first. Smooth the floor surface,or glue or nail down hardboard panels first. This will ensure even surface throughout area you want to cover.Do your panels have a sticky side? Or do you want to glue them? You need to use suitable glue(hardware shop should know). Measure floor area first. Always start from centre of room working outwards.This ensures any half-cuts you need to make will be on outside walls.Do you not have A Mega 10 website.? We have all info on these sites(I am in New Zealand)Good Luck!
- Q:How to freshen a smelly carpet?
- You can purchase carpet fresh and place this on the carpet 15 minutes before you vacuum and then vacuum it up. It may take several applications over a few weeks to cure the problem. I used baby powder and that worked just fine. Don't inhale the powder when you put it down. Or you can use any other scented body powder. I like the fragrance better than carpet fresh.
- Q:Why does Clytaemnestra put down the red carpet for Agamemnon when he returns?
- Q:How to solve glued down carpet?
- Start in a corner by grabbing the carpet with the pliers. Gently pull back slowly, as to not tear through the carpet. Once the old carpeting is completely pulled out; set it aside for later. Use the scraper to remove the remaining dry carpet glue from the floor. Removing the glue is pretty simple, but there is a way to do the job right. There are many industrial solvents made specifically for this purpose. These products can be purchased at you local hardware store. These products are chemicals that contains solvents to dissolve the glue...read the directions on all chemical bottles prior to use.
- Q:What are the possible origins of this wool rug?
- It looks indian to me.
We produce beautifully patterned carpets, exquisite craftsmanship famous. After years of development, we have formed a series of distinctive varieties, by foreign merchants of all ages and trust. There are more than 2000 kinds of product design, color fidelity, novel designs. Fruits and vegetables, animals, figures and other colorful designs products to meet the needs of our customers and consumers, due to the traditional designs and modern decor, decoration combining our products more applicable to all grades of homes, restaurants and hotel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3 - 5 people
||6000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range