Chinese Knot Carpet
- Loading Port:
- Xingang, China
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 2000 M2 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 2000M2 Per Week m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Detailed Specification of Chinese Knot Carpet
Any color available
can be from 1.5 cm to 6cm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Detailed photoes of Chinese Knot Carpet
Package of Chinese Knot Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:I just need to average pricing for carpets. I don't need instalation, just the carpet itself.The carpet I need to match is kind of a cheaply made carpet, my dog tore it up trying to get out of the bedroom.
- You just have to go to a local carpet store and ask.
- Q:Every summer, my horse gets attacked by the flies on her belly and no creams seem to help. I was looking for an attachment onto her rug which allows her belly to be covered... but couldn't find one - can anyone suggest anything that might help me? Thank you.
- You okorder
- Q:I asked about what to cut carpet with, but now I'm questioning whether I should cut the carpet out at all. A floor lamp I had fell over and burned a hole the size of a half dollar in my apt. carpet. I want to repair it so I don't have to pay for carpet replacement. Since it's an actual hole and not just burned at the tips, do you suggest patching the carpet?
- start talking and repair the rug.
- Q:How do I get nail polish out of my carpet? Would nail polish remover work?
- A okorder . Acetone will permanently damage the adhesives.
- Q:What are the benefits of regular cleaning of carpets?
- Now the writing room is generally relatively closed, poor air flow, dust on the carpet. Bacteria also fly in the air, not for a long period of cleaning, with the breath to the body, is not conducive to health;
- Q:ok so i'm entering a competition to win a horse rug and am not sure how the sizing works. as a rough guide only, i need to know what size rug goes on what size horse (e.g. 15hh horse needs size _' _quot;). thanks :)
- this is going by the size guide on my rug ok... 14.0 hh - 5' 3 14.2 hh- 5' 6 15.0 hh- 5' 9 15.2 hh- 6' 16.0 hh - 6' 3 16.2 hh - 6' 6 you asked for it in inches so i hope this helped. This is the sizing on my rug packaging so there you go. Good luck
- Q:Hi guysI'm moving to a new house and I want to replace the old carpet. But I'm stuck between carpet and laminate/hardwood.I thought carpet is warmer in winter but keep the carpet clean is a tough thing.can you plz give me some ideashave anyone had a carpet?Thanks for you time and help :)
- Carpet is much more expensive as well. easy to clean a carpet with a vacuum cleaner.
- Q:I am new to weaving and inherited a loom. I a looking for opinions on the best websites to buy warp for my loom. I am looking for the best price, etc. I need to buy 360 spools.
- 360 okorder too. If you're a new weaver, better to start off with the materials for one rug first.
- Q:Can I use a fabric dye (RIT), and just paint it on the 3quot; wide border? Want to change from present light blue to dark brown.jackie
- I have worked with Rit dyes quite frequently and although they are good dies for natural fibers, I am not sure painting a boarder will net the results you desire. First of all, the dye has to be mixed with salt. Because you will not be able to rinse and spin the dye out of he rug, that salt will just remain in your rug when the dye has dried. This may leave salt crystals in your rug along with making it quite stiff. And,because the dye is wet, it will certainly bleed outside of the boarders of the rug. Another problem is the dye bleeding onto the floor causing permanent damage. Even if you can jump over these obstacles, the dye will remain in the rug, full strength because it can not be rinsed and spun out, so it can easily transfer the color from the rug to your shoes to other areas of the house. And, heaven forbid, if the rug gets wet at a later date it will reactivate the dye and boy I will hear you cursing from here. So, you see, using this type of dying process is really full of challenges and there is too much to go wrong so I do not think it is worth the risk. However, there may be other dyes I am unaware of. Do an internet search on dyes and also rug dying to get some helpful hints and possible products that will net you the results you are after. I have lots of resources that I will check on and edit my answer if I get more information.
- Q:I have a rug that will not stay put.I have tried the special stuff that they sell to put under rugs to help keep them from slipping. It didn't work.I have dried this special spray stuff that works kind of like the scrapbook glue that you can you can move about. It makes it like a restickable sticker. The sticky wears off quickly though.I have even tried putting felt on the back. That didn't work either.The floor I have it on it my bathroom floor. The tile in there is cheap. It is like the tile on the school floors. (I live in an apartment so I have no choice in that matter.) Part of the problem is also that my cats play tag and the rug seems to be base.Does anyone have any ideas on how to keep this rug from slipping so much?
- If double confronted tape would not artwork, possibly you will desire to look into getting a larger rug so the sides touch the partitions, bath, and so on., in a stiffer shape. everywhere that sells carpet sells double confronted tape, it is approximately 3 inches in the time of and in spite of length the roll is offered in from the producer. I actual have used it on foam backed carpets 12'X20' without issues, yet those have been a lot heavier than what i think your throw rug is. persist with in a field development then some X kinds.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year|
|Main Markets||North America; Australia; European|
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001 Certificate|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||3 - 5 people|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese|
|Factory Size:||6000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Contract Manufacturing||Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like