Detailed Specification of Chinese Knot Carpet
Any color available
can be from 1.5 cm to 6cm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Detailed photoes of Chinese Knot Carpet
Package of Chinese Knot Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:how to cut a piece of carpet?
- Start with any thing from cardboard ,construction paper to just plain newspaper and cut your shape you want and for a nice shape and cut to fit around the stool. Mark the top and bottom with a marker. Turn your carpet pc over and set you template cut out over this remembering to turn that over too. Cut carpet from the back side, cutting just through the carpet backing. Best to use a regular carpet knife but the next best is a utility knife or sometimes called a Stanley knife. These work better than a box cutter but a box cutter will work. Careful not to cut to deep and cut the flooring or surface below.. Old pc of plywood works well since then you can cut through harder. Trim fibers with scissors but don t use scissors to try and cut the backing. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:knitting/crochet patterns for a rug?
- One of the problems with substituting other yarn for rug yarn is that rug yarn is generally more resilient because you need to be able to walk on it, however, I have done some latch-hook work and have found that chunky 16 ply yarns are similar in thickness to 6 ply rug yarn and are therefore a reasonable substitute. 3 or 4 strands of knitting yarn may also give you a similar thickness and may work for you purposes but won't have the same resilience as proper rug yarn.
- Q:What's the mattress on the floor of the bed?
- The bed end towel is a kind of articles used on the bed of a hotel or a living room, and the bed towel is also named as the bed mat, the bed flag and so on. The south is often called the bed flag, and the people in northern China are mostly called the bed towel.
- Q:How to clean the wool carpet
- Use a stick to hit firmly in the snow.
- Q:hard wood floors or carpeting?
- Carpet if u want warmth. Wood if u want it to look more up to date, but you can always add rugs. In my house we have wood with a few rugs, it looks good but still warm and comfortable.
- Q:Ha shampooing the carpet? :)?
- People call them carpet shampooers but they are actually carpet steam cleaners. Real carpet shampooers can cost over $1000, while most basic carpet steamers cost under $200. You can rent a Rug Doctor (or a similar brand) carpet steamer from home improvement stores (Ace, Lowe's, Home Depot, even some grocery stores) for about $20. The most important factor when steaming your carpet: steam-clean it only once. You may be tempted to steam-clean it numerous times, since you've rented the machine, but if you do this the carpet pad and the floor will remain wet and your carpet will smell moldy and musty. I own a Bissell Proheat 2X carpet steamer and I steam my carpets every 2 weeks, but then I have cats and a dog. When you rent a Rug Doctor, you can also buy the shampoo and other treatments at the same time. Or you can go to the carpet-steamer aisle and pick out your own favorite smell of liquid carpet cleaner. Or, if you are very careful, you can use a small amount of laundry detergent instead. Too much detergent, and it will remain in your carpet and actually attract dirt.
- Q:Clean dark colored carpets.?
- I would use a large throw rug.
- Q:Best vacuum cleaner that washes the rug/carpet.?
- I had the same problem with a wide shag rug that I easily have. I filled up my bath bath with water and extra some laundry detergent and form of hand washed it. I then took the rug out of the water, enable the water drain, filled the tub again with in simple terms water and placed the rug again in. I did this some more beneficial situations till i concept each of the cleansing soap had rinsed out. This did make a mess of my bathing room, even if it were given the rug searching and smelling new. i became shocked when I considered each of the airborne dirt and dirt and stuff contained in the water. It became quite gross. I then hung the rug outside contained in the solar to dry.
- Q:Pee-proof floor covering / area rug?
- Stain Resistant Area Rugs
- Q:Wet carpet?
- Sounds like you used too much water...rent a dryer that blows under the rug and do it soon or you'll have the mold that you are worried about.
We produce beautifully patterned carpets, exquisite craftsmanship famous. After years of development, we have formed a series of distinctive varieties, by foreign merchants of all ages and trust. There are more than 2000 kinds of product design, color fidelity, novel designs. Fruits and vegetables, animals, figures and other colorful designs products to meet the needs of our customers and consumers, due to the traditional designs and modern decor, decoration combining our products more applicable to all grades of homes, restaurants and hotel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3 - 5 people
||6000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range