Specification of hotsell shaggy carpet:
150D polyester silk
Any color available
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Pictures of hotsell shaggy carpet:
- Q:making a rug on a rigid weaving loom?
- Are you working on a rug now? As you know, a rigid heddle loom has limitations. You can only do plain weave, and for a rug, this is just fine. If you are using rag strips, that is even better. The patterning will come from the colour of the horizontal stripes you are weaving. You can change them at will, or according to a set pattern. The patterns are only limited to your imagination! I would make a small drawing on paper and then just use coloured pencils or crayons to make horizontal stripes. If you have patterned material to work with, you may not need to make much of a design because the wefts (the cross threads) will make a design of their own. How wide is your rigid heddle? Most are fairly narrow -- perhaps up to 22 wide. Your rug is going to be quite narrow. You may want to piece two of them together side by side, and that offers further possibilities for creating a pattern. Just go wild!! You can do anything you want.
- Q:How do I fit the carpet in the billiard hall?
- (1) a card type fixed way: the primary cleaning treatment, carpet cutting, nail spinicarpous plate, cushion layer, seam, Zhang Ping, fixed to the edge to repair the carpet cleaning, carpet surface.(2) paste method fixed: grass ground treatment, volume, line cutting, scraping, hanging carpet laying silver pressing, cleaning, protection.
- Q:Which rug should I get?
- I like the zigzag one
- Q:Will long-term use of carpet mites grow?
- Human exposure to dust mites can cause dust mites and their metabolites to come into the body. These are very strong allergens that can cause allergic asthma, rhinitis and other diseases. And live mites will also sleep at night to bring metabolites to your skin pores, causing allergic dermatitis and so on.
- Q:Are wheel chairs able to roll on carpets/rugs?
- Of course your chair will roll on the carpet. Now if you select a carpet with a low pile on it, it will offer less resistance to your wheels and be easier for you to navigate. A pile like an indoor-outdoor carpet, they have some nice choices,or even some commercial style flooring has a low pile for high traffic areas. You don't have to live in a barn with cold hard floors, you can enjoy carpet! A chair with larger wheels in the front will be able to roll over the floor-to-carpet transitions better. Smaller wheels tend want to get stuck at those points. Especially if the carpet layer folds the carpet edge over (cheap undesired technique in my opinion), rather than using metal carpet strips.
- Q:Why does my cat keeps moving my rug?
- Ours do the same thing with various throw rugs. We think it is just play and, it is kind of cute. We simply return the rugs to their proper places.
- Q:removing stains out of carpets?
- when you're trying to remove a spot, you need to subtract, not add. vaccuum the carpet when it's dry. then use a damp white towel. If this isn't doing much, you can go to non-ammonia windex or rubbing alchohol. avoid any other detergents or over-the counter spot removers, as they can set spots in or cause bleaching(and yes, oxi- labeled cleaners can do that too). some spots are permanent, but if you avoid harsh chemicals, a pro will at least have a fighting chance. Using the harsh chemicals can eliminate that chance.
- Q:How to judge the quality of carpet?
- A hand to touch the carpet pile, the quality of its products is high, the carpet surface density is plump, elastic carpet such good resistance, abrasion resistance, trample, comfortable and durable. Don't take here to remind consumers to select method to select the plush carpet, seemingly fluffy 20molecules good-looking, but not easy to pile pile density, lodging deformation, this carpet is not anti stampede, performance carpet unique and easy to lose, not durable.
- Q:Why does my cat pee on the rug?
- She pees on it because it smells to her like somewhere she should pee (ie, she can smell the pee in it), plus, since she's not fixed, she may be marking territory or letting the boys know by pheremones in pee that she's matable. You won't stop her without pulling up the rug, because if she's been doing it a while (and her mother before her) then the urine has soaked thru to the floor beneath, and you'll have to fix that too. Hope it's not hardwood, because it will be ruined. Cat pee takes the varnish right off and destroys the wood underneath. Good luck.
- Q:Replace carpet after flooding?
- you are able to call in a corporation to dry it correct with vast followers yet once you enable it dry out by employing itself it may tend to strengthen mildew and mildew that's terrible on your respiration equipment because of the fact as quickly because it gets in that's impossible to do away with. i might pull up the carpet and dry the floor correct.
We produce various of Shaggy carpet, the company advanced equipment and each process is complete, to improve the technological content, particularly the introduction of Germany advanced acupuncture equipment, product quality has been on the protection they deserve. Now our main products: various materials Shaggy carpet, flat needle carpet mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||The United States of America;Mid East
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range