Detailed Specification of Recycled Polyester Shaggy Carpet
300D polyester silk
60x90cm,70x120cm,140x200cm ,160x230cm, 200x300cm (also can be according to customer )
Any color available
can be from 1.5 cm to 150px
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
ISO 9001:2000, BSCI, SGS, AZO
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Detailed Specification of Recycled Polyester Shaggy Carpet
Package of Recycled Polyester Shaggy Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:Removing paint from carpet?
- The best way to remove paint drips from carpeting is by trimming them out. Take a razor blade and gently cut out the dry paint where the drip meets the carpet fibers. When your done, no one will ever noticed the difference. The problem you have to watch out with chemicals is that they dissolve the paint and smear it more into the carpet causing discoloration. If you get any paint drips on the carpet in the future. Let them dry. Then cut them out. The mistake most people make is that they try to clean the paint out of the carpet while its still wet, causing the paint to smear into the carpet, thus making it worse. This is a disaster when you have a light colored carpet and dark paint gets on it.
- Q:I have an area rug 96x132 ?
- You need an area rug no slip pad. You can pick it up at a home improvement store. Another suggestion would be to staple it to the floor. But only if its not concrete or hardwood or tile.
- Q:Cat scratching on carpet?
- It shouldn't be too hard. All you need to do is to set up a behavioral modelling program. First of all, you have to punish your cat whenever it scratches the carpet (make loud noise, throw water or a unharmful object at her), but this punishment should not be too tough (so you it will not develop depression or anxiety) and it should be immediate. Secondly, you have to reinforce the cat's desired behaviour. Try to draw your cat's attention to the scratcher. Try to feed her only near it. Then after a few days, try to show the cat how to use it, by handling her claws on the scratcher. And then, anytime the cat makes that move (touching the scratcher) give it a reward, like it's favourite food. In time it should work out fine. All living creatures are designed to learn from the enviroment, so the cat will learn from you, especially since it's you who has all the food, and that's what it's all about. It work did, with my cat (it used to scratch the furniture legs). I hope it answered to something. (my cat also learned to run beside me, when i go jogging - but just around the house)
- Q:what is the carpet in the living room used for?
- it is not easy t burn and is comfortable, more important, it is attractive. silk carpets is popular not only because its general feature like durable and fastness, but its luster. Wool blanket is soft and delicate. There are many kinds of carpet, woven rug and so on, and never drop wool, feel good, also can adjust the moisture in the air. from the material, the carpet can be divided into pure wool , imitation silk, imitation wool and natural silk carpet, imitation wool makes artificial fiber have as soft touch as wool by applying scientific thermal reaction; linen blanket uses natural materials, most are expensive handmade carpets, so it is too expensive, but it can bring the natural atmosphere to the bedroom, also can keep it warm.
- Q:Where in Turkey do they make the hand made carpets?
- they're greater often than not made in center Anatolia or eastern area of Turkey in the villages. it particularly is conceivable to purchase them from those section or from the branch shops in Istanbul with a 10 situations greater value.
- Q:What is the carpet on the floor that is used for stepping on the doorway?
- Mat is an effective at the entrance of scraping mud and water, keep the indoor floor clean products. It is soft and comfortable. Unique anti UV additives, to prevent fading and embrittlement, can withstand the sun and rain of the outdoor environment.
- Q:How much does it cost to professionally steam clean an area rug?
- I'll go out on a limb here and guess that $440 is NOT high ... first, it's an Oriental ... second, you are in NYC. And ... it's a big rug! Oriental rugs need to be handled with the utmost care. I would call around to several places for price quotes. I don't actually have a point of reference, either ... but I'm betting that (in your area, at least) you'll find that the price you were given is well within ballpark range. Did you buy the rug new? If so, call the retailer and ask for a recommendation. You may be able to get a break on the price for a referral from the rug seller. If you bought the rug secondhand (or bought it mass-market ... or don't know where the rug originally came from) ... you're probably stuck paying top buck, but BE SURE to get the estimate in writing before you have any work done on the rug!
- Q:How can I clean the carpet?
- I once got a nasty vomit stain in my oatmeal color carpets, I tried to clean it with regular Resolve but it didn't work. In desperation, knowing that dishwasher detergent is excellent to remove grease stains in white clothing, I used it on the carpet, and Eureka!!!!!, the stain disappeared completely. So, I decided to try using dishwashing detergent instead of the regular carpet detergent solution in the carpet cleaning machine and my carpets returned to it's original gorgeous color and all stains were gone. The carpets not only were cleaner, they smelled wonderful. Another good point of using dishwashing detergent is that is very low suds so it leaves no residue.
- Q:Do I need carpet in my living room?
- Carpet is a matter of taste. In many cases there is a allowance given by the seller of a home to a buyer for carpet. Very seldom does a buyer keep the carpets installed by I seller. I've even seen a seller install new carpet just to have the buyer rip it all out before they move in. Save your money and buy a through rug.
- Q:How big should my area rug be for a family room that is 19 x 25?
- Bob says: Under
We produce various of Shaggy carpet, the company advanced equipment and each process is complete, to improve the technological content, particularly the introduction of Germany advanced acupuncture equipment, product quality has been on the protection they deserve. Now our main products: various materials Shaggy carpet, flat needle carpet mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||The United States of America;Mid East
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range