High Quality Faux or Natural Sheepskin Floor Carpet
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Shanghai, China
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 2000 M2 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 2000M2 Per Week m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Description of High Quality Faux or Natural Sheepskin Floor Carpet
sheepskin natural pelt or faux sheepskin
1p 2p 3p 4p 1.5p 2.5p 3.5p ,customized size 60*90mm
Any color available
can be from 3cm to 10cm
1000g/sqm about, or according to natural sheepskin pelt
White adhesive , Ivory suede
SGS, EN-71, AZO Test
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2000 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4000 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 5000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Details of High Quality Faux or Natural Sheepskin Floor Carpet
Pictures of Faux Sheepskin Carpet
Details of High Quality Faux or Natural Sheepskin Floor Carpet
Each piece of rug put in an individual standard plastic bag, then 20 or 30 pieces in one carton box.
- Q:it rained and water got in my carpet . it is humid/wet it smells bad how do i wash the carpet?
- If it's been more than a day since this happened your carpet is probably already ruined. Mold and/or mildew can set in very quickly and no amount of carpet cleaner can get that out. Also - check the back of the carpet - if the latex backing peels away from the carpet, it delaminated and there's no saving it.
- Q:i have a little dog and i'm still training her so i have a carpet cleaner spray i use on her areas that she had an accident on. Well anyway she did her thing inside instead of outside and i grabbed the tilex tile cleaner with bleach instead of the carpet cleaner and now my carpet is bleached in 2 areas! I am moving apartments in a month and i am afraid i wont get my deposit back. Is there any carpet dye or somthing i could do???
- When the person we had come over and feed the cats cleaned up a fur ball she used the only thing she could find, comet dishwasher detergent with bleach. I saved a remnant when they installed the carpet and had somebody splice it in but it still didn't look right. Actually the maintenance guys there might know just the trick. But most of the time people don't get their deposit back unless it's in better condition than when you moved in (if documented on move in) was my experience. You could call or see a professional cleaning or janitorial service and ask if they could help you out with some tips and some types of dyes to use. You could buy a carpet sample that is similar for a buck or two and experiment on it, buy a couple fabric dyes but don't make it worse than it already is. This has huge potential for disaster so be super careful, a professional would be better.
- Q:Acrylic carpet, acrylic carpet price?
- The advantages of acrylic carpets: good elasticity, anti fouling, anti mildew, moth. Chemical fiber carpet surface layer generally use medium and long fiber, villus is not easy to fall off, pilling, not affected by humidity, no mildew, no moth,. Polypropylene fiber carpet density, tensile strength, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, pollution is good, although less elastic than nylon wool, but good; acrylic carpet fiber lightweight, plump, high strength, good thermal insulation properties; moderate price, light weight, good flame retardancy. Chemical fiber carpet price is cheaper than wool carpet, synthetic fiber than wool light, moisturizing performance is good, feel similar wool, after flame retardant treatment, not easy to burn.The drawback is that its resilience, insulation, light fastness, dyeability are worse than wool carpets; man-made fibers flammable, easy to generate static electricity and dust adsorption.
- Dissolve with thinner
- Q:We found a really nice area rug in a storage but it somehow got wet and moldy, can it be cleaned? I have it laid out outside to completely dry out, would a carpet shampooer clean it, is there anything special I should use?
- If small, I'd launder it at home, putting in a bit of oxyclean with the detergent. If largge, I'd take it to a do it yourself car wash (spray wand) and spend a dollar. Pressure helps.
- Q:Hey everyone I just found ONE carpet beetle larvae under my sheets! Do you think that there are more? How do I get rid of them? Thanks!
- Carpet Beetle Larvae In Bed
- Q:What color does the living room carpet choose?
- Carpet color choice, we want to achieve a contrast of the whole. Black and white is a classic color match. Black and white collocation is very modern, and it is also the choice of many fashionable people. But if you use the room in black and white, it seems too flashy, and for a long time in this environment, it will make people dazzling, nervous, irritable, and make people confused. In our rooms, the walls are generally white, and if your furniture is black or white, your carpet is best not to choose between black and white.
- There are also many options on material. Ake Muenster carpet (the correct name), random pattern, various color. Tufted carpets have fewer colors. But it's cheap and durable, simple pattern. Quality is also good. Luxurious
- Q:Ok i just got new ferrets and every time they go onto my living room rug and then sniff it they start bugging out like they'll keep jumping really high sometimes almost flipping and then start rolling around and its only when they sniff the rug is when they do this and they do it every time. Is it bad for them to be going on that rug?
- War dance. Weasles jump and flip around when they are happy.
- Q:My carpet is threadbare and needs replacing. The kids are almost grown and pets live outside. Should I get a timber floor or go with carpet again. Which is easier to keep clean? I know that carpet is dirty but it also hides a lot. If you have a timber floor and then get rugs, aren't you getting the vaccuum out anyway? What do you think?
- Wood floor homes are noisier. Wood is easier to pick up tracked in dirt......you keep a dust mop handy and wet mop as necessary.......but with the dust mop the wet mopping is less. If you get throw or area rugs, yes, you have to vacuum and still maintain the wood (plus I have to watch out for the fring on the rugs..LOL ) Carpets look fine if you don't get something that shows dirt every other day. Still you do need to vacuum often and have it cleaned regularly. If you are selling, wood floors garner a higher return.......until they go out of fashion again....if they do. You mentioned the kids are almost gone......babies might return....so there you have grandchildren's tricycles, etc. Then your own health........as we get older we may need walking assistence and wheelchairs and walkers roll better on wood or very short pile carpeting. Throw rugs are not for people with walking problems........we trip over them, LOL!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
|United States; Australia; European
|ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|5 - 8 people
|10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like