Detailed Specification of Hot Decorative Shaggy Rugs 5'x8',4'x6'
100% polyester or 100% poly-acrylic or 100% polypropylene or 100% Micro-fiber
5'x8', 4'x 6' ,customized size
Pure White, lime green , pink , grey and so on.
30 mm -50 mm
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/TNT/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Other designs of Hot Decorative Shaggy Rugs 5'x8',4'x6'
Package of Hot Decorative Shaggy Rugs 5'x8',4'x6'
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:Rug Doctor cleaning solution?
- When I ran out of the Rug Doctor solution, I used a laundry detergent instead. The reasoning was that other detergents (like for general cleaning or dishes) have high sufectant levels (soapy/bubbly) and you don't want bubbles in your Rug Doctor machine. I diluted it a lot, though, and relied more on hot water (boiled a pot, like for tea) than soap for the cleaning to work. However, I've found that Stanley Steemer was a better deal. They do all the work, plus their machines are so much more advanced than the Rug Doctors'. For the past year or two, I spot clean with retail treatments, then save my money so I can afford a good, professional scrub every 6 months or so.
- Q:CARPET EMERGENCY! Please help?
- Hmm i would try a rental machine such as a rug doctor try it with plain warm/hot water if that does not work maybe try a solution of vinegar that sometimes works to neutralize basics soaps, the rug doctor will have better agitation than the bissell does
- Q:Which is better for office of installing the floor or laying carpet?
- I think wood shop showing high grade if you want to have a higher grade feeling.
- Q:Molding or carpet?
- Oxyclean. If it's the powder then wet the spot and saturate the area with the powder. Let it sit for a while. Maybe even overnight. You will have to have a carpet cleaner or shop vac to suck up the old oxyclean. Then you will probably have to reapply several times. I do this with my laundry that gets mildew and mold on it and it works like a charm. If you use the liquid oxyclean that comes in the spray bottle then just spray it on and suck it up with the carpet cleaner or shop vac. This is the method I use on my carpet with pet stains and I love it. hint: liquid tide in the carpet cleaner works wonders too.
- Q:Carpet Removal & Installation for Cheap.?
- Removing glue-down or any carpet does not require any special skill, only some amount of strength and the proper tools. You will need a good utility knife with a couple of packs of sturdy replacement blades. You can use the knife to cut thru the carpet, making it into approx 3x3' or 4x4' sections. Then just start pulling the carpet up. Cut one section at a time, remove it then proceed to the next. If any foam is left stuck to the floor, you only need to remove the thick sections. A small amount can be left stuck to the floor since the new carpet and pad, will cover this. You can use a stiff 3-4 wide putty knife to scrape off the foam that's left behind or rent or buy a scraping tool, on a long pole to do the job. I have done it with just a putty knife. Then get some estimates for new carpet and installation. Home D and Lowes offer almost free install.
- Q:Need to know how to clean a white bath rug??
- Don't ever use Bleach on rugs, you will deteriorate the rubber backing. use White Vinegar to clean your bath rug Restore your rugs If your rugs or carpets are looking worn and dingy from too much foot traffic or an excess of kids' building blocks, toy trucks, and such, bring them back to life by brushing them with a clean push broom dipped in a solution of 1 cup white vinegar in 1 gallon (3.7 liters) water. Your faded threads will perk up, and you don't even need to rinse off the solution. Do not put your rug in the dryer allow to dry out of the way of sunlight or heat, can hang over the site of a bath or shower door to dry with periodic turning of mat to allow air circulation Good Luck !
- Q:What size area rug do I need for a table that is 45 x 25?
- 6x4 ft.The table looks better with a rug.
- Q:Cleaning and drying carpets?
- Open the windows and run fans on the carpet so it will dry and not have a moldy smell. If you want to clean the carpet rent a steam cleaner.
- Q:how to get rid of carpet?
- How is the carpet attached to the floor; is it glued down, tacked at the edges, stapled, etc.?
- Q:Stairwell carpet around edges are turning grey?
- The technical term, as used by the carpet cleaning industry, is Filter Dirt. This term refers to soil/dust that has passed through the furnace duct work, and the furnace air filter, and has now attached it self to the carpet fibers. When this dust is circulating through the house, from the cold air return to the heat/air ducts, it picks up an electric charge which makes it difficult to remove from the carpet fibers. When it shows up on the edge of each step, it is thought that the dirt/soil is coming up from the under side of the steps, through the small crack in the wood base holding up the steps. Some people plagued with this problem, have replaced the carpet ,and prior to this, caulked the seams between the steps and the wall. You need to look at getting your air ducts professionally cleaned. They should be cleaned every 5 years, anyway. also, you may need to consider replacing your furnace air filter with a paper pleated style. Do not purchase the 3 for a dollar fiberglass style. The cheap filters have the ability to only trap golf balls and pop cans. They allow most soil and dirt to pass right on through the system. Change your furnace air filter every 4 months religiously. Use a black marker to write on the duct work near the furnace of your change out dates. This gives you a written filter change out record in an appropriate location. The carpet cleaning industry does have a solvent based product to help clean the filtration soil from the carpet. One is called Filter Out. from Pro's Choice. Sometimes the stains are permanent, as the soil while traveling between the air ducts is picking up cooking oils from the kitchen, making for a difficult oil/dust, electrically charged stain to remove. These stains are also found around furniture setting right on the floor, and under doors that remain closed. Hope I've given you some guidance to help deal with future filtration soil problems in your home. (3M makes the best paper pleated air funace filters)
We produce high and low, wool, acrylic, polypropylene carpet Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by right of good men and advanced equipment.we always uphold the integrity and help customers, persist in using their services to impress customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||The United States of America. Europe. Canada. Australia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range