Detailed Specification of Hot Decorative Shaggy Rugs 5'x8',4'x6'
100% polyester or 100% poly-acrylic or 100% polypropylene or 100% Micro-fiber
5'x8', 4'x 6' ,customized size
Pure White, lime green , pink , grey and so on.
30 mm -50 mm
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/TNT/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Other designs of Hot Decorative Shaggy Rugs 5'x8',4'x6'
Package of Hot Decorative Shaggy Rugs 5'x8',4'x6'
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:replacing pieces of carpet?
- using a sharp carpet knife or razor knife you can cut out the old smelly carpet, but make sure that the new peice is cut exactly the same. You need to make sure that the carpet runs the exact same way or you will notice it. To see the difference take a peice of carpet and lay it next to your other carpet and see if it is noticeable. if so you have it running the opposite way. turn it and see if it runs the same way. then you need some carpet tape that you need use carpet iron with to seem the carpets together. If your not experienced in carpet laying I would suggest you get a carpet professional to lay the new peice in so that you won't be able to tell. or for a quick fix, you can buy carpet neutralizer for the urine smell but you would have to peel the carpet up and the padding and treat the sub floor with it and the padding and the carpet. It will neurtalize the urine and stop the smell.
- Q:What is the most effective way to remove the stains on carpet?
- Q:With the continuous improvement of people's consumption level, many places will be covered with carpets. Carpets not only have decorative functions, but also have the advantages of sound insulation, heat insulation and antifouling. They are safe and do not slip. Walking on carpets makes people feel comfortable and leisurely. Therefore, it is loved by many people, but there are many materials of carpets. What kind of materials do they have. How to choose?
- Characteristics of carpets made of several materials:
1. Wool: good elasticity, not easy to pollute, deform and wear, good heat insulation, tantalum is easy to corrode and moth, and its price is high
The grid is higher.
2. Nylon: good wear resistance, easy to clean, no corrosion, no moth, no mildew, but easy to deform and produce
Static electricity, local dissolution in case of fire.
3. Polyester: wear resistance is second only to nylon, heat resistance, sun resistance, no mildew and moth. Dyeing is difficult.
4. Polypropylene fiber: light weight, good elasticity, high strength and rich raw materials.
5. Acrylic fiber: soft, warm and elastic. The elastic recovery force in the low elongation range is close to that of wool,
Lighter than wool, no mildew, corrosion and moth. The disadvantage is poor wear resistance.
- Q:The price of household carpet is about a few yuan per square meter. Different types of household carpets have different prices. In terms of categories, the production methods are different, which can be divided into machine-made carpet and manual carpet. Machine made carpets include tufted carpets, woven Wilton carpets, woven akeminster carpets, and hand-made carpets include hand-made carpets and hand-made spear carpets.
- "1、 According to its material, it can be divided into pure wool carpet, chemical fiber carpet, silk carpet and plastic rubber carpet
Pure wool carpet, also known as wool carpet, has fine wool and natural elasticity, which can be quickly restored to its original state after being pressed; It is made of natural fiber, without static electricity, not easy to absorb dust, and has natural flame retardancy. Pure wool carpet has exquisite patterns, elegant color, not easy to aging and fading, and has the characteristics of sound absorption, warmth preservation and comfortable foot feeling
Chemical fiber carpet, also known as synthetic fiber carpet, can be divided into nylon, polypropylene, polyester and acrylic. The most common and commonly used is nylon carpet, which is characterized by strong wear resistance and overcomes the shortcomings of pure wool carpet that is easy to corrode and mildew; Its pattern and color are similar to pure wool, but its flame retardant and antistatic properties are relatively poor
Silk carpet is rarely produced and sold in China, and the price is expensive. The newly developed scalded carpet jointly developed by Shanhua group and Japan has a special treatment process, which feels like mink and has the appearance and feel of silk carpet
Plastic or rubber carpet is called hydrophobic carpet, which is also a very common kind. It is waterproof, anti-skid and easy to clean. It is usually placed in shopping malls, hotels, housing gates and bathroom rooms
2、 According to the surface fiber carpet, it can be divided into three kinds: loop pile carpet, cut pile carpet and loop cut pile carpet
The yarn of the loop pile carpet is clustered on the main bottom cloth to form an irregular surface effect. Due to the compact cluster rod, the loop pile carpet is suitable for areas with frequent trampling. It is not only wear-resistant but also convenient to maintain. Cutting the loop of the loop pile carpet forms the cut pile carpet. The appearance of the cut pile carpet is very flat, The appearance and feel of cashmere have also been greatly improved. At the same time, it also integrates the appearance and service performance well, but it is not as good as the ring cashmere carpet in terms of wear resistance. The ring cut cashmere carpet, as its name, is a combination of cut cashmere and ring cashmere
3、 According to the weaving process, it can be divided into manual carpet and woven carpet
Handmade carpets are made of high-grade wool and are woven manually. The carpet weaving work needs to wrap two circles and make a knot on each warp of the carpet, so the woven carpet is exquisite and strong. Woven carpets also have two kinds of woven carpets and tufted carpets, each with its own characteristics. Woven carpets apply the handmade carpet process to mechanized production, so that the carpet structure is relatively firm, and the designs and patterns are rich; Tufted carpets are made by planting velvet on the base cloth
Carpet classification seems complex, but these aspects must be taken into account when purchasing carpets, so we should understand them
Due to the rapid development of family decoration in the direction of high grade and high quality, the styles, colors and patterns of various hand-made and woven wool carpets can meet the needs of different consumers from different angles. The selection of carpets should mainly start with the overall effect, and pay attention to the harmony with the indoor environmental atmosphere, decorative style, color effect, furniture style, wall beautification, lamps, etc."
- Q:CARPET EMERGENCY! Please help?
- once you've a nail polish stain on your carpet, drop fairly of water on it ,and then take the cap to a bottle of nail polish remover, pour some contained in the remover contained in the cap. Then pour the remover on the stain and scrub it not undemanding with a towel, which could get the stain out, you may do an similar for makeup.
- Q:Should I get a new carpet?
- Depends on what the hardwood looks like. You can always get a rug to cover up part of the floor you walk on so it is not so cold. If you want a new carpet I would suggest ripping up the hardwood if you know the sub floor is good. If you had mildew and mold it means you had moisture problem probably which could also caused mildew a mold in the hardwood. If you purchase a good quality pad with a new carpet it will take care of the moisture.
- Q:How to clean a silk carpet?
- When washing, use a small towel dipped in solvent, gasoline, wet, and in turn the silk carpet 2~3 times over and over again. Meanwhile, the small towel should be washed in solvent gasoline at any time.
- Q:How do you get wax out of the carpet?
- Often wax on carpet is just on the very tips of the fibers. If this is the case you can just snip the wax off with sharp scissors. Just cut the very tips of the fibers. Work slowly. Don't cut a single millimeter more than you have to and pull up while cutting. This will help prevent divots in the carpet. Try your best to do just one or two fibers at a time...not a whole clump. Dissect any wax clumps first by cutting them in half or thirds, so that you separate clumps. This will work unless you have already used an iron or otherwise melted the wax further in to the carpet. Also...cutting the wax off will work on shag or plush carpet, but not Berber or loopy carpet. Good luck. -
- Q:Horse Rugs??
- I have a 15.2 hh Fat horse, as round as a pumpkin! He is generally a 60 rug but can fit into a 59! He is also a cob! If you are going to have a couple of rugs, id have the bottom one or 2 as a 59 and the top ones as 60. Also i rekon he would be a cob. But i dont think there is much difference in a 5'9and a 6'0, so if you thought he may fill out or get rounder once you get him than you may be better just going with 6'0!
- Q:I want to replace my carpet what do i do after i take off my carpet??? please help.?
- If you're asking how to install new carpet, think carefully before you attempt it. Carpet mechanics have several years experience before they can do it professionally. You need the proper tools. A power stretcher is a plus. The ability to use the proper tension so as not to tear the carpet but assure a tight stretch. A knee kicker a must., and the ability to kick it without damaging your knees. Even those experienced have this happen. If not used properly it can tear out carpet fibers, leaving a bald spot/s. A seaming iron a must, and the knowledge to use it without melting the pile of the carpet. Using the proper heat on the seaming tape. Proper carpet knives, and the ability to properly cut a true and straight edge when seaming fills, and at doorways. Following the wires of the pile when trimming. Knowledge in cutting Across wires in order to make good seams. Proper trimming shears to trim carpet pile when necessary. Wall trimming tool, and ability to trim the correct amount of salvage in order to tuck, without scarring walls. If tack strip needs any replaced, the knowledge to place them at the correct distance from the wall to suit the type of carpet. Ability to hammer nails in the strip without hitting the walls. Strip can be as close as 1 /1/4 from the wall. Inexperienced installers have damaged walls. Problems can be encountered with concrete and must be solved properly. Padding will likely be replaced and adhered to the floor at a correct distance from tackstrip. This is not a job for amateurs. Carpet is too expensive today to screw it up. You could injure your back and knees.
We produce high and low, wool, acrylic, polypropylene carpet Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by right of good men and advanced equipment.we always uphold the integrity and help customers, persist in using their services to impress customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||The United States of America. Europe. Canada. Australia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range