Detailed Specification for Acrylic Hand Tufted Carpet:
Grey-white cotton with natural soft latex
Customise pattern and various colors
50x2000px/60x2250px/120x4250px//160x4250px/120x4500px/ 140x5000px/160x5750px/200x7500px or customized size.
Pictures for Acrylic Hand Tufted Carpet:
Package for Acrylic Hand Tufted Carpet:
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:Is saying six foot by six foot rug correct or six feet by six feet rug?
- Just another one of those strange English constructions. If I were saying it, I would say that is a six foot by six foot rug, but I could also say that rug measures six feet by six feet, and they are not interchangeable. In other words, I would never say that is a six feet by six feet rug, and it would be unusual for me to say that rug measures six foot by six foot, though some people might use the latter construction. And just to complicate things, it is always a 36 square foot rug (not a 36 square feet rug), but you would describe it as having 36 square feet (not 36 square foot).
- Q:Can I install carpet tiles on top of a carpet pad?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Can I install carpet tiles on top of a carpet pad? Just bought new carpet tiles and my husband wants a little more cushion and wants to try out putting a carpet pad under the tiles. Is the possible?
- Q:How to clean the asphalt on the carpet?
- if it is chemical fiber carpet, then brush it dry with a soft cloth and cut the fiber, and then use the hot steam smoked pure wool carpet for ten minutes. you could also cut off the fiber where is aspfalt with a knife.
- Q:There's nothing to say about the carpet at the end of the bed
- Sound absorption and noise reduction. Carpet can absorb the echo noise in the room, reduce the reflection and spread of sound through the ground and wall, and create a quiet home environment. 7, heat conduction. Carpet has the function of balancing indoor temperature. In winter, the carpet can block out of the ground penetrating coolness, increase the room warm and comfortable; the summer open air conditioning, carpet insulation and barrier function, will make the room temperature is not easy outflow through the ground.
- Q:knitting/crochet patterns for a rug?
- You okorder.com/ , but think they are too small, you could always make them bigger. You may email me if you have any other questions.
- Q:My area rug was folded in the garage for a while. Now I decided to use it but it's bumpy in some places.?
- Give it some time lying flat or else you could try having it cleaned. The next time you store it make sure that you roll it as you found out folding causes creases that can also break a weakened foundation. Hope this helps.
- Q:Bleach in my carpet!?
- You need a pro to come and recolor the damage and neutralize the bleach.
- Q:Do I need carpet in my living room?
- It's a personal preference really. I do not like tile in the living room and would not buy a home that had such. As far as hardwood floors, I'd put carpet (because that is what I prefer) over it if I bought your home and would not be as big of a problem as tile.
- Q:Best Carpet ?
- That would be Berber carpeting. It's not a plush comfortable carpet to walk barefoot on, but it's stiff and dense which makes it wear very well.
- Q:What material of the carpet is better for the children 's room?
- Wool is too luxurious, it is recommended to use nylon
We produce beautifully patterned carpets, exquisite craftsmanship famous. After years of development, we have formed a series of distinctive varieties, by foreign merchants of all ages and trust. our main products: PP carpet mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
||The United States of America;Saudi Arabia; Libya; UAE
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6- 10 people
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range