150D Silk Polyester Shaggy Carpet
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Xingang, China
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 2000 M2 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 2000M2 Per Week m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Description of 150D Silk Polyester Shaggy Carpet
This kind of Polyester shaggy carpet is made of 150 D silk and it can have many different size,pile height and color as you need. Our common size is 80cm *80cm,90cm*90cm,100cm*100cm,120cm*120cm,150cm*150cm for your reference. We can supply polyester carpet with very good quality and competitive prices.
Specification of 150D Silk Polyester Shaggy Carpet
150D polyester silk
red,green,grey,yellow,pink,orange and so on
1.5 cm - 4cm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 5500 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Package of 150D Silk Polyester Shaggy Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
Pictures of 150D Silk Polyester Shaggy Carpet
- it is danger to children' respiratory system, because the wool loss rate is too high and the color fastness is not enough, so if you let it go, you will find lots of wool on your hands. you could let it natural drying. actually you'd best ask for someone who know the carpet well to help you select qualities. the most simple method to identify the quality is to get the color pictures respectively with color software and use PHOTOSHOP to open them. . The other is the degree of color fading of the carpet. you just care about the pattern, but some patterns are difficult to wash, and if there is a family member with a history of allergies, you'd better not use carpet having silky texture, and then cook it in boiling water for 30 minutes. In general, the carpet costs high and very difficult to clean, what's more, it is easy to fade. Basically like this, three color value totaled more than 30, adn fluctuate up and down. the price is also very expensive. acrylic fiber carpet is the easiest to clean, but you should think carefully if there are more than 10 acrylic fiber. the carpet wool loss rate is an important indicator to choose a carpet, because the protein will be oxidizing decoloration after a long time exposure in the air. Take photos under the same conditions, taking a photo with the camera without sunlight and adequate lighting. processing is very trouble. compiled carpet is the most suitable for ordinary families. you need to be careful when you buy, seizing the wool and wrenching it with your hand, seeing if it is easy to loose. the wooly carpet is the best.
- Q:How can I clean the carpet? Can I wash it with washing machine?
- When the carpet is dry, the weight is not too large, but it is still relatively hard after soaking and can not be turned in the washing machine. In serious cases, it will damage the washing machine. Therefore, it is recommended not to use the washing machine to wash carpet.
- Q:Just got brand new carpet a couple of days ago and i have spilt dark green nail polish on light brown carpet, if my mum see's it she will go mental! how can i get rid? :)
- You can usually remove spilled nail polish with scissors. Often nail polish on carpet is just on the very tips of the fibers. If this is the case you can just snip the polish off with sharp scissors. Just cut the very tips of the fibers. Work slowly. Don't cut a single millimeter more than you have to and pull up while cutting. This will help prevent divots in the carpet. Try your best to do just one or two fibers at a time...not a whole clump. And dissect the spills first by cutting them in half or thirds, so that you separate clumps. This will work unless you have already used nail polish remover (or other solvents) and have worked the nail polish into the carpet. Also...cutting off the nail polish works on shag or plush carpet, but not Berber or loopy carpet. Good luck. -
- Q:Also, would jute be good as i imagine lots of spills. Any ideas? And, doI really need a rug pad? Thanks!
- Design rule is that your rug should be 24 behind the chair with someone seated. Mine is much less, maybe 12-18 and works fine. Jute will work but it's a bit hard to clean. On the plus side, it doesn't show spills too much. If you have cats, they might think that you bought it for their scratching needs. Invest in a good rug pad if you want to extend the life of your rug, or the rug is thin or stiff enough to slip.
- Use a stick to hit firmly in the snow.
- Q:I wanna get a rug or carpet big enough to fill my garage which is 11 by 22 feet or just a carpet I dont have to install and I can just lay down, where can i get one?
- What about remnant stores? I know that you can get carpet remnants sometimes for really cheap and yes, that could be a remnant off of a roll that some one bought. You will need to check around your local area.
- Q:Funny but its stained red! How can i get it out of the carpet.
- dont drink so many bloody marys and get a dog
- You can take high grade carpet to the carpet cleaning company to deal with, in addition to the decoration. And now the carpet cleaning fluid is very convenient, as well as plays the role of the protecting floor
- Q:What kind of material carpet is easy to clean?
- Chemical fiber cleaning, small pieces placed in the washing machine can be washed. Most of the back of a layer of plastic, laying the ground will run, and there are more cleaning, the back will become debris.
- Q:My roommate used a rug doctor to clean the carpet, she is a complete cleaning novice, and did it while i was at work. She sprayed to much of the cleaning liquid and left us with slightly damp carpet, it now smells. I have been spraying it with febreeze, but it doesn't seem to be helping too much.I was planning a dinner for some friends on friday night, but it's just embarrassing. Is there anyway i can at least minimize the smell by then?
- Ok, is the carpet still wet?? If it is, then get yourself a dehumidifier to dry it out. If it is dry and still smells then there is most likely mold under there. The mold smell will not go away and the worse it is, the worse for your health it is. Have the carpet steam cleaned first, then still get yourself a dehumidifier to dry the carpet this time just to be sure it dries in a timley manor and does not do this again. If after a steam cleaning it still smells... well then the carpet is ruined and will have to be replaced. Good luck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|Below US$1 Million
|The United States of America. Europe. Canada. Australia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like