Description of 150D Silk Polyester Shaggy Carpet
This kind of Polyester shaggy carpet is made of 150 D silk and it can have many different size,pile height and color as you need. Our common size is 80cm *80cm,90cm*90cm,100cm*100cm,120cm*120cm,150cm*150cm for your reference. We can supply polyester carpet with very good quality and competitive prices.
Specification of 150D Silk Polyester Shaggy Carpet
150D polyester silk
red,green,grey,yellow,pink,orange and so on
1.5 cm - 4cm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 5500 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Package of 150D Silk Polyester Shaggy Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
Pictures of 150D Silk Polyester Shaggy Carpet
- Q:IS CARPET CLEANING SAFE?
- Yes! Carpet cleaning is very safe. Many people that are allergic to certain things get their carpets cleaned on a regular basis so they do not get sick. If you are concerned about the cleaning process or the soap or chemicals they use you should call up some carpet cleaners and tell them your concerns. They are usually very friendly and helpful. :)
- Q:Where to find this rug?
- Also look around when dorm furniture and sales start, you'll see a lot of pink.
- Q:whata is the best carpet?
- Berber is the toughest carpet. As far as stain resistance, Scotchgard or another chemical finish helps a lot, but it's no panacea. It is important to understand that not all stain resistant carpets are treated to resist all types of stains. One common error that many people make is assuming that a stain resistant carpet will somehow magically not incur a permanent stain, even if the liquid or dirt is left in place for a long period of time. What the chemical treatments achieve for the carpet is slowing down the process of absorption. Hardwood Tile = stain resistance
- Q:Is it better for a horse's rug to be too hot or too cold?
- It depends very much on the horse. A good doer/fatter horse such as a cob will be better off being a little cold - so long as they have the wind kept off them with a light weight then they have enough fat to keep warm and it helps to control weight as they use some energy to stay warm. A thoroughbred type/thinner horse or older one is going to be better off being in a thicker rug and possibly being a bit warm as if they get cold they will loose weight. It also depends on how you normally rug your horse. At the moment our cobs only have rain sheets on most of the time while our tb has a medium weight - thick rug on.
- Q:Can a bathroom rug be put in a front-load washer?
- I think you probably could... Be sure it doesn't look ghetto though.. XD
- Q:How much would it cost for 12X12 carpet?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How much would it cost for 12X12 carpet? Hey i need to have a room recarpeted nothing expensive fairly cheap carpet im wondering whats the cost per squar yard of carpet or better yet how much would it cost to have a room 12 feet by 12 feet carpeted.
- Q:Does scrubbing the carpet floor work?
- I had this problem with the carpet in my lounge. I foolishly cleaned the carpet by hand, but it meant I overwet the carpet so all the dirt that'd worked down into the underlay got wet and then squished itself up and through to the carpet (the previous house owners had 2 children who spilt many drinks!). After a week it looked worse than before I'd started cleaning it.
- Q:Which is more socially responsible: a machine made or hand made rug?
- I didn't realize that buying rugs had anything to do with being socially responsible. There is nothing made better than a hand made rug. It increases in value when properly maintained and adds much to the beauty of a home. Machine made rugs are mostly junk. There really isn't a choice. I ony buy hand made rugs.
- Q:braided rug classes?
- It seems like braided rugs are pretty intuitive -- just braid and sew, and use your imagination. If you are afraid of goofing up, you could try doing coasters or placemats first. I don't think you need a class, but sometimes it's nice to do it with other people.
- Q:Any good horse rugs?????????
- really good, sounds like. i have not tried them, but they sound good. great range of sizes, and price too. good luck
We produce high and low, wool, acrylic, polypropylene carpet Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by right of good men and advanced equipment.we always uphold the integrity and help customers, persist in using their services to impress customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||The United States of America. Europe. Canada. Australia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range