Description of 150D Silk Polyester Shaggy Carpet
This kind of Polyester shaggy carpet is made of 150 D silk and it can have many different size,pile height and color as you need. Our common size is 80cm *80cm,90cm*90cm,100cm*100cm,120cm*120cm,150cm*150cm for your reference. We can supply polyester carpet with very good quality and competitive prices.
Specification of 150D Silk Polyester Shaggy Carpet
150D polyester silk
red,green,grey,yellow,pink,orange and so on
1.5 cm - 4cm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 5500 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Package of 150D Silk Polyester Shaggy Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
Pictures of 150D Silk Polyester Shaggy Carpet
- Q:what is better & cheaper?Linolium or Carpet?
- First things first. What room are you using this in? Kitchen's and bathroom's would not be good for carpeting, as you need something water-resistant and easily washable. Linoleum is typically the cheapest, but not if you are going to use it in the wrong way/room. No-glue linoleum would only be good for a flat square room with no steps or changes in elevations. Linoleum and vinyl tile is best installed with glue that you apply. Self-stick tile does not last, but is good for those who don't know how to install the tile with glue. Carpet is typically more expensive because you have padding too. You will also have tack strip, unless you install a glue down carpeting. This can be less expensive, depending upon the linoleum. There are different levels of quality, which the prices will reflect.
- Q:how to place area rug in front of sectional?
- Put the couch over approximately 1/4 of the rug, then place your coffee table over the area rug. You'll still get the maximum look, even if you are in the minimum amount of space.
- Q:What are the benefits of office carpet?
- The carpet absorbs water. Because it absorbs water, even if you accidentally fell on the ground, there will not be greater harm. Softness, good texture, firstly you have visual warmth, because they do not throw rotten! 4, laying carpet is simple, so you don't have to worry about the ground water that you will accidentally stepped on and slip. People who like to throw things are not recommended to use the carpet, the warm effect is reflected in the winter . The carpet has skid resistance property, it doesn't matter if you accidentally spill water on the ground at ordinary times. Convenient installation, and good effect of warm-keeping , there is no need to have complicated operation!
- Q:What to do with my new area rug......?
- Spray the rug with a static protector spray from time to time .
- Q:Removing acrylic paint from a carpet?
- Soak a cleaning rag in water. Make sure that the rag is thoroughly saturated. Do not use hot water, but use room temperature tap water or cool water. Lay the rag on top of the stain. Press the soaking rag onto the stain. The paint will lift out of the carpet and onto the rag. You may need to rinse and repeat this several times to get all the paint out. Resist the urge to scrub until the paint is faded to completely gone. Let the carpet dry. This may take several hours. You will probably need to vacuum to restore the nap, which may be flattened because of the soaking and pressing.
- Q:wet horse rug? please answer?
- It should be fine. If our rugs get wet and muddy, we lay them on the floor at one end of the barn to dry out and it usually takes a day or two depending on the weight of the rug (lightweight rugs can take about 4-6 hours and heavy/medium weight rugs can take 1-2 days) If you have a dry rug and a wet horse, rug them up. Waiting for the horse to dry can give them a chill. The rug will trap a layer of warm air between it and the horse, helping to insulate (like when the winter coat on unclipped horses and ponies stands up) the horse so she should dry off quite quickly. If the horse is dripping wet, sweat scrape and put a fleece cooler on to dry off as much as possible before rugging up with the turnout rug
- Q:Will apartment want to replace carpet?
- their recovery is limited to the actual value, when you moved in, of the carpet that will be replaced, plus the actual cost of removing the old bit [which is pretty cheap]. thus, stained reduces the value they had, as well as age.
- Q:cat urintating on carpet?
- Is she upset? Did you change her litter brand, her food brand, where her food is, how often you feed her [her diet], or did you bring a new animal around her? All of these are factors that could play a part in her urinating on the carpet. My kitten did that for awhile when he was growing up, but it was because I got a new puppy and he was upset about it. After awhile, he stopped. Your cat could also have a bladder infection. That sometimes happens when cats get a little older. Wait about a week, and if it doesn't stop, call your vet. He or she will give you some expert advice on how to deal with this annoying situation!
- Q:I have an old persian rug?
- What are commonly known as persian rugs are actually made in wide ranging locales in eastern Europe, Asia, and the Indian subcontinent. You might do a Yahoo search for persian rugs and get lucky enough to identify the pattern of your rug, but it will take the eye of an expert to give you definitive information. Best bet is to take your rug to a reputable rug dealer in your area. They will be able to identify the rug, determine age and origin, assess condition, recommend cleaning and preservation, and assess its' value. Good luck with your search for information.
- Q:What removes nail polish from carpet?
- If you have nail polish remover or acetone Dip a cotton swab in either and roll it over stain Keep changing the swab as it lifts out Hopefully this will lift the polish out and not remove the colour in the carpet
We produce high and low, wool, acrylic, polypropylene carpet Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by right of good men and advanced equipment.we always uphold the integrity and help customers, persist in using their services to impress customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||The United States of America. Europe. Canada. Australia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range