Description of 150D Silk Polyester Shaggy Carpet
This kind of Polyester shaggy carpet is made of 150 D silk and it can have many different size,pile height and color as you need. Our common size is 80cm *80cm,90cm*90cm,100cm*100cm,120cm*120cm,150cm*150cm for your reference. We can supply polyester carpet with very good quality and competitive prices.
Specification of 150D Silk Polyester Shaggy Carpet
150D polyester silk
red,green,grey,yellow,pink,orange and so on
1.5 cm - 4cm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 5500 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Package of 150D Silk Polyester Shaggy Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
Pictures of 150D Silk Polyester Shaggy Carpet
- Q:I recently spilled some glue on my carpet and in the process of getting it out I caused the carpet to stretch some and bubble up slightly. My question is whether or no the apartment complex will make me replace the whole carpet or just pay for it to be patched? It's a four person apartment in a college community where everyone is on separate leases and there is a visible seam between the living room and the hall way so i doubt I would have to replace the carpet for the whole apartment but maybe the living room. Can they charge full price for carpet if it is roughly 3-4 years old and had stains on it when I moved in? My lease states carpet repair costs between 100-200 dollars but they reserve the right to charge more. The deposit was waved when I signed the lease. I live in Kentucky if that make a difference.
- i assume you have not have been given any spare carpet? you may desire to objective matching it in a close-by carpet save. in any different case 2 opportunities: A) are you able to discover a matching sq. of carpet someplace else that may not substantive e.g. under a cloth cabinet or chest of drawers? decrease out a patch from that section and then pass the patch to the broken bit. decrease out the broken bit and connect interior the patch using carpet tape. there is a great number of information on the internet approximately the thank you to. complication is, it is going to in all possibility not tournament because of the patch being in a extreme placed on and tear section. B) are you able to by some skill make a clean layout close to the mattress room door by skill of changing portion of the carpet with something it is complementary or complements the layout? it is confusing to place of course, it relies upon on the layout of the rooms and the place the patch is. on the different hand, in case you opt for to maintain funds against the deposit, you may desire to objective changing the room carpet your self at fee or replace the carpet with a extra fee-effective yet extra present day answer at the same time with slot at the same time wood flooring. it is affordable, straight forward to do and would desire to maintain you something. finally, possibly you may desire to re-carpet with cat fur? that would desire to have been my answer! ;o)
- Q:My dog has now peed on the entire futon. If I rent a a rug doctor (from local grocery store) will it work on a futon? The futon is only about 4inches thick. I'm wondering if the rug doctor will be able to suck up the water it jets out, or if it will just make the futon wet?
- This contains enzymes that attack the odor. Get the upholstery attachments when you rent the rug dr.
- Q:I was hoovering today and I took a closer look at the carpet when I realised my carpet is full of little white cm long bugs. I searched on google and they are saying it is carpet bettle larve. But looki g at the pictures of these beetle larve they look nothing like them. To give you a picture they are pure white cilinder shapes that have a sort of tuft on each end. They are a cm long and I'd expect a mm in diameter. Please help
- Carpet Beetles really are a not unusual pest. We continue to receive many calls us about this insect and that we see an upward trend inside their appearance in homes and businesses. Though these insects can do injury to fabric, they could be a pest in food items too. Carpet beetles occur naturally outdoors are available into buildings after that. They may enter through improperly sealed or improperly screened windows and doors or through other cracks or crevices, but because of their small size, keeping them out completely is tough.
- Q:I used my mother's carpet shampooer to clean some minor stains on my carpet and now my carpet stinks and it didn't before!
- ideally the suitable thank you to get this out could be to have the carpet professionally wiped sparkling, yet that may no longer consistently an decision. right this is a vogue that I each and every each and every now and then use to handle nasty spills on my carpet. positioned some million/4 cup of carpet shampoo or upholstery cleanser in a extensive bowl of warm water and sponge sparkling the 'fishy' spot, getting down into the fibres. those cleaners may be got here across at any branch or ironmongery keep. Rinse with sparkling heat water and a sponge and allow it dry. while dry, sprinkle a beneficiant volume of baking soda on the section and paintings it into the carpet. go away it for extra or less an hour then vacuum thoroughly. The cleanser will get rid of any oil or liquid from the fish and the baking soda will deodorize the carpet, solid luck!
- Q:I recently bought an area rug and it has a wrinkle I guess you would call it, in it. Its soooo annoying, we're tried re-rolling it the other way and vacuuming it out, ironing it out, and putting heavy things on it to make it stay flat. Its a beautiful carpet but I hate the big wrinkle!!! Help me get it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Here okorder /
- Q:we are renting a place and the folks that lived their were to say the least,wasn't very nice to the carpet.there are a few bad spots left from the cleaning,landlord want put in new carpet so any Ideas on how to do something besides just covering it up with a room size rug,which I could do,anyone else had this problem?
- Hi there, My most favorite rug cleaner is Spot Shot. I've removed most stains (grease, oil, dirt and wine!) from wool or synthetic rugs. It's awesome stuff! I've heard that Resolve can actually set some stains and personally I never had very good luck with that. Best, Priscilla Sanctuary Design Portland, Maine
- Q:they are all smallish and i guess mid grade carpet
- Edit : ^^^ He posted first... Lowes is offering a special for carpeting your whole house for $139 Don't know the details but here is the link
- Q:I am new to weaving and inherited a loom. I a looking for opinions on the best websites to buy warp for my loom. I am looking for the best price, etc. I need to buy 360 spools.
- 360 okorder too. If you're a new weaver, better to start off with the materials for one rug first.
- Q:I am currently trying to find a new rug for our bedroom. I am just not sure what color would work.
- I like the first rug you shared.
- Q:Some ppl recommended ABC Carpet and Home Outlet but I did not really find anything I liked. Any other options for places that I can look?Thanks!
- ikea is HORRIBLE for rugs. Ignore the first person. Go anywhere that is NOT a department store or large outlet geared towards the masses. I had a couple of outstanding purchases from our local rug store. Internet shopping was very difficult, although we did get some excellent finds on OKorder althought took 1 rug burn to know what to look for when purchasing online.
We produce high and low, wool, acrylic, polypropylene carpet Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by right of good men and advanced equipment.we always uphold the integrity and help customers, persist in using their services to impress customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||The United States of America. Europe. Canada. Australia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range