1. We are a state owned copmany witch supply various kinds of carpets, such as machine-made rug, polyester shaggy carpet/rug, handmade wool /acrylic carpet/rug, axminster wall to wall carpet, really fur blanket and fur throw and so on, all can be with plain color or with colorful desings.
2. Our carpets & rugs are inspected every step, there's no problem of border openning or pile dropping. The glue and the whole carpet are eco-friendly.
3. All your ideas and designs an cbe workable here .
4. Good quality, best price and service are all here .
Description of Plush Pile Polyester Shaggy Hotel Carpet
Polyester (korea silk or with strech yarn)
Any color available
can be from 1.5 cm to 6cm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
ISO 9001:2000, BSCI, SGS, AZO
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Details of Plush Pile Polyester Shaggy Hotel Carpet
Package of Plush Pile Polyester Shaggy Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag or as your requirement.
- Q:how can I clean a sisal rug?
- Hey,i happen to have a sisal rug myself!! Firstly, it depends on the kind of sisal rug you have. There are two types: synthetic fiber, which may contain nylon or wool-blend materials; and natural fiber, made of plant products such as sea grass, paper, or coconut fibers. To safely clean synthetic-fiber sisals, follow the manufacturer's directions, which may recommend hot-water extraction or a dry-cleaning method. Manufacturers of natural-fiber sisals suggest only a dry-cleaning method. Do not steam-clean or wet-shampoo; liquids or excessive dampness may cause these rugs to shrink or pucker. For spot-cleaning a stain, lightly mist the area with the manufacturer's recommended cleaning solution (do not pour or heavily apply any cleanser directly onto the rug). Then blot the damp area with a white towel and continue blotting until the stain is removed. A fabric protectant may be applied to both types of sisal rugs during the manufacturing process or by the consumer. But regular wear and tear and cleaning can decrease its effectiveness; it may need to be reapplied.=] thx,
- Q:How do I fix my carpet?
- Provided you can get the same type of carpet, you can seem in a piece. Basically you need carpet seeming tape, new carpet, and a carpet seeming iron. You have to take a straight edge or a square and cut off the bad section. Cut to match new section with straight edge or square. Warm up seaming iron match the run of the new carpet with The run of the old otherwise it will look really bad. Lay seam tape half and half between old and new carpet. .. better yet it would be esier for you to look up how to seam carpet on youtube. Good luck
- Q:What do I need to put a carpet down?
- something easy to clean, does not collect dander or hold dirt. No little pieces that will come unattached so that he can put in his mouth. go to a reputable carpet outlet/store. They will know best. even if you don't buy there you will at least know what to look for elsewhere.
- Q:What would cause a small rug in my basement to become saturated with water while the rest of the floor is dry?
- that is spoke of as hydrostatic rigidity. you're able to hire a basement waterproofing corporation, they in many situations all have a life-time garauntee. they have some exceptionally hi rigidity sales strategies yet on average the fee could be around 75.00 in line with linear foot for an unfinished basement and as much as a hundred and twenty.00/ linear foot for an entire basmt. you're able to do the job your self while you're above reachable. no longer a role for the weekend warrior. GL
- Q:Why are area rugs so expensive?!?
- They aren't all so expensive, it depends on what you get. Anything made of silk is obviously expensive because the fiber is made by worms with very fussy diets that require considerable care. Anything made of wool is expensive because it is a fiber harvested from an animal, and in most cases you want the animal to still be alive at the end of that process. For inexpensive area rugs check out olefin, a man made fiber that in the finer grades is considered a synthetic silk and used to make many styles of area rugs simulating wool rugs. If you need a really large room sized rug, you can economize by have a carpet remnant bound up for you at your local carpet dealer. Shop around, selection and prices vary considerably. For a bound rug expect to pay a $20-$40 squaring fee (to get the rem to the size or shape you want) plus a linear foot charge to bind the edge of $2.50 - $3.50 for tape binding (most common) and $6 or more per linear foot for serging. You can usually find decent in stock carpet for less than $2/square foot and rems as low as $1/sf. Look for good quality in a remnant, there are really good deals on them out there.
- Q:Replacing carpet in a trailer?
- laying carpet is not an easy thing. You need tools that are made for laying carpet. The carpet iron, for one for seaming pieces together. You also need a knee kick or a carpet stretcher. The hardest part about laying carpet in a mobile home, is that most mobile homes actually lay carpet before they put the wall in. So your walls are actually on top of the carpet. So you will have to cut the carpet completely out. Then lay tack strips down to catch the new carpet you are putting in......I would call the professionals!
- Q:Carpet Cleaner?
- if your just looking for a basic carpet cleaner bissel is a pretty good company
- Q:Way to remove pet odors from carpet?
- The way to treat your carpets is to invest in a carpet/rug cleaner. Walmart sells 2 products which I have found work great and unlike some pet eliminating products these work right in a carpet cleaning machine... they eliminate pet stains and neutralize pet odors. They are... Odo Ban pet (in the pet section) and Bissell Pet Odor (in the carpet cleaner section) They also have a pleasant scent, and by cleaning the carpets it also picks up any fur that your vacuum may have missed. There are other products that you can buy at pet stores however with those you have to pour the liquid and leave it there to dry on its own .. can take along time to dry and will damage your carpet, padding and wood underneath. The carpet cleaner does a great job and dries rather quickly I use a carpet cleaner weekly/biweekly (have 6 dogs)
- Q:How many types of carpet material are there?
- Divided into three types:good, midium, bad.
- Q:Help measuring carpet ? I'm about to buy carpet need carpet tips?
- First of all measure your room from different angles and buy accordingly
We produce various of Shaggy carpet, the company advanced equipment and each process is complete, to improve the technological content, particularly the introduction of Germany advanced acupuncture equipment, product quality has been on the protection they deserve. Now our main products: various materials Shaggy carpet, flat needle carpet mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||The United States of America;Mid East
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range