Detailed Specification of Hand Tufted Carpet:
100% Acrylic or Polyester or Wool
Grey-white cotton with natural soft latex
Customise pattern and various colors
50x2000px/60x2250px/120x4250px//160x4250px/120x4500px/ 140x5000px/160x5750px/200x7500px or customized size.
Package of Hand Tufted Carpet:
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
Pictures of Hand Tufted Carpet:
- Q:Rugs Riddance?
- It would be awful to discard all those beautiful rugs.... they will be adding a touch of colour and contrast to your home. Have you considered having the rooms one colour and keeping the rugs as contrast? If you really must get rid of them maybe you could donate them to a charity and know that someone will make good use of them? Or sell them and use the money to buy your new matching rugs.
- Q:How to clean a giant rug?
- If you want to solve your problem for good You should hire rug cleaner to solve your problem. This can be very challenging and time consuming process. You can pay $2 or $3 a sf. You have to wash with shampoo and water and must dry properly otherwise you will have mold problem.
- Q:help on rug costs-- geometry?
- 23. Area and ratio of rugs Small measures 47X29 and sells for $79 Large measures 94X58 (converting feet and inches to inches) and sells for $299 A(small) = 1363cm² A(large) = 5452cm² Ratio is 1:4 #24. Is the large rug a good purchase? YES! Why? On a ratio of 1:4 you would need 4 small rugs to equal the size of the large and that would cost $316. So the large rug is the better purchase. Have a good day!
- Q:Would you recommend carpet tile as a carpet solution?
- There are some VERY NICE carpets sold in squares. You can't even tell that they're squares. I think your logic is sound.
- Q:Marker in the carpet! :(?
- i have this carpet cleaner stuff. i forget what it is called, but im sure you can find any normal carpet cleaner at any store. it even removed eyeliner
- Q:would it be nice to have wood floor and rugs?
- Yes! Hardwood floors increase a home's value because they outlast carpet and linoleum, and tend to look more sophisticated (unless they're installing those 2 1/2 inch wide oak planks that you see in more outdated homes. I hope they don't go smaller than 3 wide because wider planks are more in style now). By the way, the 5-6 planks look more country or Victorian and can look amazing in the right house. With hardwood floors you have the option bare wood or carpets/rugs on it, but with carpet you have only the option of carpet. With hardwood floors, you can change the look of a room simply by changing the rugs (it's like how throw pillows can change the look of a couch). I have Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors in dining, kitchen, breakfast nook, hall, laundry, and foyer and everyone loves them except our dog. Our dog can't get any traction and slips and slides so we had to put down a lot of rugs just for her. I think they're just as easy/hard to clean as tile or carpet, by the way. Hope this helped!
- Q:What is a home remedy for getting red kool-aid out of light colored carpet?
- Blot all of the kool aid out with cool water and a towel When satisfied that you removed most of it, pour on some hydrogen peroxide, let it bubble, then blot somemore.
- Q:How do you get dried nail polish from carpet?
- try nail polish remover
- Q:HELP ZOMG please carpet?
- When I did a search for ivy gold, I found cars. Is this a carpet in a car? If so, try you local junk yard for a replacement carpet.
- Q:Where can I get teal carpet?
- If you mean wall to wall carpeting, you just have to check at carpet stores until you find the colour you want. They might or might not have every colour in stock but you can look at their samples. If you mean an area rug, it will be really hard to find. I looked for a teal-tone area rug for a couple of years until I found one at Ikea. You can have carpet off a roll cut to size and bound on the edges, too, for an area rug.
We produce beautifully patterned carpets, exquisite craftsmanship famous. After years of development, we have formed a series of distinctive varieties, by foreign merchants of all ages and trust. our main products: PP carpet mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
||The United States of America;Saudi Arabia; Libya; UAE
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6- 10 people
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range