Carpets and Rugs Non slip Washable Customized
US $ 9.5 - 15.5 / Square Meter
200 Square Meter/Square Meters
100000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
L/C,T/T, Western Union
Quick Details of Carpets and Rugs Non slip Washable Customized
Material: 100% Polyester
Style: Shaggy carpets
Design: Modern design
Techniques: Hand Woven
Use: Bathroom, Bedroom, Decorative, Home, Hotel
Size: any size carpets
Model Number: CARPET 2227
Design: Customer's designs are acceptable
Color: Any colors
Size: Any size
Pile height: 2.5-175px
Pile weight: 2300-3600g/sqm
Back: Latex back carpets
Packaging & Delivery of Carpets and Rugs Non slip Washable Customized
roll up and put into the poly bag
Description of Carpets and Rugs Non slip Washable Customized
Long pile Carpets and Rugs Non slip Washable Customized
From 2.5 to 175px
From 2300g to 3600g/sqm
Solid color or simple design
Canvas latex back carpets
White or grey
thick yarn, thin yarn, thick yarn & thin yarn mixed available
- Q:How about carpet airdrop?
- Relative to the second operation, the more waste of time, but also easy to disrupt the existing fleet, it is recommended to use the first one, with more practice, 10 aircraft carpet airdrop, is easily done.
- Q:Can you stain a carpet?
- yes go to a carpet store they will have specific dyes for your use
- Q:How to clean the asphalt on the carpet?
- if it is chemical fiber carpet, then brush it dry with a soft cloth and cut the fiber, and then use the hot steam smoked pure wool carpet for ten minutes. you could also cut off the fiber where is aspfalt with a knife.
- Q:How do you remove playdough from carpet?
- Clean Playdough From Carpet
- Q:Question about area rugs...?
- No. There is nothing tacky about this at all. I have bound and sold hundreds of room sized remnants over the years and 10 x 10 is the most common size. Be careful though. Many remnants of higher quality could cost more than a printed area rug. Binding costs me $1.10 per lineal foot and I sell it for $2.00 per lineal foot. A 10 x 10 bound rug or forty lineal feet will cost $80.00 for the binding, the cost of the remnant (estimate $70) plus sales tax. The retail store you shop at should have a binder they work with. They will send it out and should have it back for you to pick up within a week or so. If not, a few quick calls to some other carpet stores in the area should turn up someone willing to give you the number of a binder or two. If you can lug your rug to the binder yourself, you will save the money a retailer like me will charge for acting as the middleman. On July first, the binder I use is going to start adding fees for pick-up and drop-off service. Ten dollars each trip. I understand, he has to put gas in his van to keep working just like the rest of us and gas keeps going up. I strongly recommend you have your new rug bound because it will help prevent unraveling fibers and give it a professionally finished look. As part of the deal, a good binder will square it up and trim away any unevenness as well.
- Q:What color carpet can match with wood floor
- If it is the bedroom, smoky-grey or silver-grey are all-matched, blue, but according to the usual situation, if it's sofa, grey is recommended, suggest matching according to the overall atmosphere of the bedroom, purple
- Q:Antique rug, how do I clean it?
- The best way to clean an oriental rug is either to wash it yourself with bicarbionate of soda and vinegar, or farm it out to be washed by a company that specializes in oriental rugs. NEVER use detergent or a chemical cleaner, or dry clean, an oriental rug. All these substances will destroy the protective lanolin in the rug. A 6x8 would be really easy to do yourself. First, vacuum it face-down to loosen the deepest dirt, then right side up. You can either lay the rug on flat, clean concrete (not tarmac), or hang it over a couple of ladders or a fence. Then, rub bicarb all over it, then saturate with vinegar; it will foam up and push out the dirt. Rinse well. The advantage of doing it on a flat surface is you can squeegee it, then hang it. If over ladders, it may take a few days to dry.
- Q:Carpet Recommendation?
- Ask for industrial carpet as it is a more heavy duty and inexpensive. I have it in my shop for last 10 yrs and it does not wear out.
- Q:How to get blood out of a persian rug?
- Well,aren't you just lovely.
- Q:Any opinions on carpet in Oklahoma!?
- Probably be cheaper to drive to another state and buy it! I guess in OKC or Tulsa you can get a good deal, but not really here in Lawton where I live.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range