Detailed Specification of Hand Tufted Hotel Carpet Wool/Polyester/Acrylic
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Photoes of Hand Tufted Hotel Carpet Wool/Polyester/Acrylic
Package of Hand Tufted Hotel Carpet Wool/Polyester/Acrylic
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:can you lay laminate floor over carpet?
- it will eventually become uneven after a year or two. if you dont want it uneven and looking like it was done by a 10 year old i would tear up the carpet
- Q:How do I clean the red carpet?
- If it is a large area of carpet, use a mop and other cleaning tools, clean the soil, and then clean with detergent, and then use a high-power vacuum cleaner repeatedly water absorption, and so on.
- Q:Where can I find a contemporary rug for a good price?
- Ikea they have every thing there and its realy cheap
- Q:where can i get little patches of carpet?
- If you know where the carpet came from, you can contact the retailer. If not, I would try looking in a closet to see if the carpet is the same. You could remove the carpet from the closet and use that for patches. Put a new piece of carpet in the closet. Another alternative. Since it is near the door, could you cut out a large section of carpet and replace it with tile or linoleum or similar flooring material to make an entry area? You might have a carpeter restretch the carpet and see if you can gain enough carpet to cover the area. This might work if the carpet is a few years old. Contact a carpenter to see what they think.
- Q:Can I lay a wooden floor above the carpet?
- This does not work, if you want to lay wooden floor, you can take the carpet away.
- Q:How long does it take to dry a sisal area rug?
- Another tip: Allow your carpet to dry flat... dont roll it up or anything... maybe get a hook hanger and hang it by your dryer... so the heat can dry it a bit faster! :) thats all i got! good luck! :)
- Q:I want to decorate my house with contemporary rugs?
- If you’re looking for a contemporary accent piece for your home, shop our selection of modern area rugs and hall runners. We offer something for every style including stripes, solids, round rugs, multicolored rugs and oversized runners. If you have any questions regarding our contemporary rugs, please call our Customer Service Consultants!
- Q:Should a properly installed wall to wall carpet ever need to be re stretched?
- Carpet restretching could be necessary from poor installation, the carpet not being stretched enough when it was installed, but it can also be caused by the carpet backing stretching. Carpet backing can stretch from being poorly made, or from humidity or temperature fluctuations. Sometimes even well made and properly installed carpet needs to be restretched. Sometimes poorly made and poorly installed carpet never needs to be restretched. Few carpets besides wool would last 45 years, congrats on keeping your carpet going for so long!
- Q:How do you deal with water stains on woolen carpets soaked in water?
- Carpet stains, dirt classification:A. water-based and dry stains, dirtMost of carpet stains are water-based and dry substances, including dust, sand, starch, soft drinks, tea, fruit juice stains, dirt accounted for about 80%-85%, especially for fine dust, life and work off, mostly adhere to the carpet surface. Larger dirt particles fall into the supporting layer.B. oil base stains, dirt (which includes moving and vegetable oils, cosmetics, shoe polish, ballpoint pens, oils, etc.).C. protein base stains, dirt (which includes blood, vomiting, urine, food products), these two types of stains, dirt, accounting for about 15/20%.
- Q:what are three purposes of blankets and rugs?
- 1) To add warmth and comfort. Blankets can be used to snuggle up in the winter months, especially back when fireplaces were not available in every home. Rugs are used for good insultation in the cold months, and help to keep a home cozy and warm. 2) In the Renaissance periods, rugs were used as a status symbol, as well in the Baroque styles and Restoration period. Oriental, hand crafted rugs often were used to denote a status of wealth - which is why many kings had oriental rugs that adorned walls (as tapestries). Rarely were the rugs found on the floor - they were too expensive for that. 3) The more widely known reason for rugs, of course is a place to wipe your feet. It is seen as a welcoming into someones home. Blankets, as well can also be used as an accessory, when thrown over a chair, sofa, or end of a bed. They are convienent on these surfaces, because it is an easy way to add color and comfort into a space. I hope this helped a bit! Let me know if you need more help with it!
We produce various of wool carpet, the company advanced equipment and each process is complete, to improve the technological content, particularly the introduction of Germany advanced acupuncture equipment, product quality has been on the protection they deserve. Now our main products: various materials Shaggy carpet, flat needle carpet, except for some products to meet the domestic market demand, mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||The United States of America. Europe. Canada. Australia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range