Detailed Specification of Natural Sisal Rug
50x2000px/60x2250px/120x4250px//160x4250px/120x4500px or customized size.
Detailed photoes of Natural Sisal Rug
Package of Natural Sisal Rug
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:What do you mean by the warp and weft density of the carpet?
- Horizontal lines in textiles are called parallel lines. Vertical lines are called meridians. The density and density of the lines are the density of the lines arranged. The density is large, and the quality of the textiles will be better.
- Q:Question about Bissle carpet cleaner?
- Don't use it in your carpet cleaner. The sales associate is clueless. Nature's Best is an enzyme destroyer. It's used to pull animal urine out of carpets and underlay. To work properly, the product is applied LIBERALLY to the area, using enough to completely soak the carpet and underlay all the way down to the subfloor. As it dries, it pulls the ammonia from the urine out of the carpet and carpet pad. Most carpet cleaners do not spray enough liquid to totally soak through the carpet AND underlay. And the enzymes work as they dry.. It's a waste of money to suck up all of the product you just put on the carpet to clean out the odor. I'd suggest using Nature's Miracle first. After a few days, when the product has finished working and there is no more odor, steam clean your carpets as you normally would to clean them.
- Q:What is the best kind of rug to put in my dinning room?
- Hi, okorder.com/
- Q:Need help with carpet bubbles.?
- Hi, former floor covering business owner here-yes you can purchase carpet glue and a syringe from Home Depot, Lowes, possibly Menards. If you are unable to find it there ask a local carpet store if they would sell you some. Tell them it is in a commercial area and is a safety hazard. They generally do not want to do the carpet repair for you and consider the job too small, and if they did they would charge a large labor fee. It could be that the surface (debris left on floor)the glue was originally placed on was not prepared properly or the environmental conditions(too cold, too hot) were not favorable. Also,perhaps the glue or carpet was defective. We were surprised to receive so many defective products and carpet and constantly found that we would have to consult our area representative to rectify customer complaints. Hope this helps............
- Q:Prayer rug disrespect?
- Looks to me like a prayer rug.
- Q:Its it okay to wash your bath towels with your bath rugs?
- I personally would never do that just because of the dirt in the rugs shouldnt be together with towel because we need towels clean. Although you are washing both i still think no.
- Q:Good Horse Turnout Rugs?
- It doesn't matter so much what brand you get, just look for the denier count (don't get blankets with denier under 1000 as they're easily ripped). Some of Pessoas turnouts have a denier of 1800 while the average blanket is only around 800. Pessoa blankets cost a little more, but it's cheaper than buying a new rug every year! Hope this helps!
- Q:Can anyone give me a list of notable stories involving magic carpets?
- The Phoenix and the Carpet, E. Nesbit
- Q:How to put on a horse rug?
- There are two basic types of blankets; those that open in front and those that you must put over the horse's head (closed front) For blankets that open infront, normally, there is extra padding (usually white at the whithers. At the back, there is a tail flap. If you grab the padding in one hand and the tail flap in the other, it makes it much easier to swing over the horse's body. For blankets that are closed in the front, the first thing you have to do is put the horse's head through the front. In order to do this without it being inside-out, check and make sure the buckles are on the outside. If the horse is really tall, and you are short (like me) ask the horse to lower its head by doing short gentle tugs on the lead rope (if you just hold, the horse will most likely just throw its head up)
- Q:How to get a poop stain out of a rug?
- try some diaper soaker .first try iit onsome part oof the rug that can't be seen in case it takes the colour of the rug out .then use it carefully ,not too much soaker.about half a cup in a litre of water get as much of the poop off as you can before you start then gently drawing the stain to the center from each side dab on the diaper soaker. you will need to put the soaker in some warm water. when you think you have got it cleaned up get a micro cotton towel and put it over the stain and stand on it .this will soak up most of the water .you may have to repeat this to get it all out .
We mainly produce carpets of sisal ,seagrass ,jute and bamboo .We can design and make according to samples and requests of customers. The products are such series of natural material carpets as sisal yarn , sisal cloth, rag cloth, sisal,seagrass, jute, bamboo and so on . Back lining uses latex , Non-woven cloth and Non-woven cloth with dotted.There are over 200 varieties of carpets for you to choose from.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 people
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range