Detailed Specification of Natural Sisal Rug
50x2000px/60x2250px/120x4250px//160x4250px/120x4500px or customized size.
Detailed photoes of Natural Sisal Rug
Package of Natural Sisal Rug
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:What is the difference between engineering carpet and ordinary carpet?
- Engineering carpets are high-grade carpet generally used in the hotel, KTV ,conference room and so on. the ordinary carpet is usually used at home.
- Q:What does carpet handmade scissor mean?
- Make the patterns into three-dimensional patterns, divided into two kinds to show the patterns: Shear and slice are different cradts under same a process. The shear is to cut along the edge of the pattern. slice is a little bit more expensive than the shear. That is to say; the slice: Is to use specialized electric scissors to cut
- Q:What kind of carpet is better?
- good tensile resistance. Besides。 The surface of wool is squamous so it is anti-corrosion and has good flexing endurance. 1 carpet wovened by nylon has good durability and acid and alkali resistance. Acrylic carpet is also resistant to acid and alkali. 2 propylene is synthetic fiber and is tubular, so it is cheap and easy to burn, but it can prevent the indoor air from contaning electricity and it is not easy to stick together. This property not only makes the wool carpet can adjust the indoor humidity. Propylene fibers are slightly less resilient than wool, so most of the carpet is wovened with wool, and the wool can absorb moisture. However, the price of wool carpet is high, and the following are the most suitable for homes when the indoor air is dry. Wool belongs to animal fiber and has good moisture absorption effect when mixing with linen and wovened into carpet, it is also waterproof. so it is suitable for living room and office that is stepped on frequently. now many families use propylene carpet, but it is easy polluted. 3 wool is heavier than it was before synthetic fibers was produced. the defect of nylon carpet is that it is easy to produce static, buut it is anti-corrosion and has respiratory effect and excellent wear resistance. wool is spiral curl. Wool is also easily dyed into various colors, but it has good moisturizing property and is not easy to burn, it also mildewproof. Therefore, it can prevent burning and it is mothproof and difficult to be polluted, it also has good elasticity and long service life. it feels like wool; it is more suitable in the corridor becaise of its poor heat resistance, but it is better than nylon. When the indoor is damp, it can release moisture, and the price is also lower than the wool carpet,
- Q:How can I remove the smell from a wool rug?
- You could sprinkle baking soda on it and let that sit for a few hours. Then vacuum as usual.
- Q:I am trying to find an area rug (7x9, 8x10 or so) with a design of books on it. any ideas appreciated!?
- whilst you're going for affordable your purely real selection is to look at polypropylene rugs that are indoor/backyard. they are barefoot delicate yet unlike a pile rug plus they are easily hosed all the way down to bathe. the two Grandinroad and Frontgate supply those rugs on line. even with the undeniable fact that I even have seen a number of those presented at homestead Depot or Lowes, they don't have the softness. i exploit those rugs the two indoors in intense site visitors aspects and exterior on the deck besides. you are able to decide from classic to cutting-edge varieties. yet you will no longer get them organized without transport expenses. it incredibly is the internet in spite of everything.
- Q:nail polish out of carpets??
- Nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol, be sure to dab the stain don't rub because it will spread the stain. Good Luck! :)
- Q:Molding or carpet?
- Oxyclean. If it's the powder then wet the spot and saturate the area with the powder. Let it sit for a while. Maybe even overnight. You will have to have a carpet cleaner or shop vac to suck up the old oxyclean. Then you will probably have to reapply several times. I do this with my laundry that gets mildew and mold on it and it works like a charm. If you use the liquid oxyclean that comes in the spray bottle then just spray it on and suck it up with the carpet cleaner or shop vac. This is the method I use on my carpet with pet stains and I love it. hint: liquid tide in the carpet cleaner works wonders too.
- Q:The carpet is what, and what is the difference between the carpet?
- It is mainly used for a carpet cleaning door clean into the sole, patients in the hotel, a golf course, the door can use carpet.
- Q:How can i keep my area rug to lay flat and stop wrinkling up on my carpet?
- I have a rug in my living room and I have a coffee table that's on top of it. Of course I have tile not carpet. Maybe you can go to dollar general or Walmart and buy a cheap table or something to keep on top of it. You can even search online and order a table!
- Q:How to Remove/Install car carpet?
- Changing the carpet is the easy part. Removing all that's holding it in is the hard part. You can google for automotive carpet and order it online. You can expect to pay 120-175 bucks for a carpet depending on who you order it from. (Try JC Whitney) Order the carpet that comes with the padding attached to it. Once you get the carpet, the hard part begins. Take the seats out, and unbolt the seat belts from the floor. Remove the center console and any trim around the edges such as the sill plates that hold the carpet in. Take care in any wiring you encounter, remember where it is. Once everything holding down the edges of the carpet have been removed, the carpet comes out pretty easy. Vacuum up any loose debris then install the new carpet with padding and put everything back in that you took out. An experienced installer would take 3-4 hours since the center console is the hardest part. If you have never attempted this before, expect a full day at best, probably two to complete the job. No other materials are needed unless there are pieces of carpet that are glued to the kick panels in the front. Then a can of 3M spray adhesive would cover that.
We mainly produce carpets of sisal ,seagrass ,jute and bamboo .We can design and make according to samples and requests of customers. The products are such series of natural material carpets as sisal yarn , sisal cloth, rag cloth, sisal,seagrass, jute, bamboo and so on . Back lining uses latex , Non-woven cloth and Non-woven cloth with dotted.There are over 200 varieties of carpets for you to choose from.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 people
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range