- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Xingang, China
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 2000 M2 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 20000 M2 Per Week pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Description of Acrylic Cut-loop Pile
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Details of Acrylic Cut-loop Pile
Package of Acrylic Cut-loop Pile
- Q:Do I rent a carpet cleaner or use resolve carpet cleaner poweder? Its for a large living room - really needing to save money
- rent a steam cleaner form your grocery store, its cheap and it works great.
- Q:(Or perhaps any rugs?)
- Persia. (Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Syria) However, these hand made rugs are made with tiny knots, way to small for an adult hand. Thus these rugs are made by children. Often times, generations of children make these rugs, and since while making the rugs they get no education, their lot never improves.
- Q:Okay.. Stupid question:Will a horse get caught up or whatever if they decide do roll while wearing a winter rug? Or will they be okay??Just wondering, cause I'm curious :)
- As long as it has adequate straps, your horse should be fine. You want one with straps around each hind leg, as well as one or two belly straps. I've seen the ones that only have belly straps fall to the side when the horse rolls. Then the horse can step on it or get tangled in it.
- Q:I just bought two six week old puppies today; one for me and one for my boyfriend. we both love them to death but the thing is, I have a rug in my living room everytime we put them on the floor, they poop or pee on it. I guess the reason why is because its brown have pieces that come up as if its grass. the poop is real hard to clean out of it. I asked my mom to take it out the living room but I dont think she will. When we catch them doing it, we hurry up pick them up take them outside but by time we take em out, they're done. Its confusing because we think they want to get off the couch play but instead they poop pee then get right back on the couch fall asleep. my mom doesn't know that they've done it yet. What can I do to stop them from pooing peeing on this carpet?
- Your fine useful resource is the nearby animal refuge! Talk to the persons who run the refuge approximately what taking good care of a puppy manner. Even greater, volunteer to spend a while serving to the refuge out. You'll get a well inspiration of what a puppies every day requisites are. Don't make the error and suppose that a small puppy does not want as so much undertaking as a significant one. Sometimes it really works in inverse and at the same time so much in their power stage is determined by the breed, as soon as in a at the same time you'll be able to get the exception to the guideline. Once you are making the alternative and do get a puppy, make investments a while in categories. The nearby refuge and PetSmart are a few satisfactory locations to discover categories for each and every stage of puppy possession and each and every stage of puppy. These categories will aid you within the finding out curve of bringing dwelling a dog and are an invaulable useful resource as you are going to meet different homeowners who can grow to be side of your help community.
- Q:i dyed my hair black, got hair dye on the carpet.. how do i get it out?
- I okorder , but you might be able to find it at a parts store, etc.
- Cover it with absorbent paper, then use hair dryer, use carpet cleaner after the wax oil is absorbed clean, if the wax oil is too much, repeatly use oil absorbent paper.
- Q:What do you know about Armenian rug history?
- Armenians are the earliest known weavers of oriental rugs. Ulrich Schurmann, a reknowned expert on oriental rugs, believes that the Pazyryk rug, the world's oldest known rug (5th cent. B.C.), can be attributed to the late Urartians, or early Armenians, based on the rug's structure, design, and motifs . Marco Polo and Herodotus are among the many observers and historians who recognized the beauty of Armenian rugs. They noted the rugs' vivid red color which was derived from a dye made from an insect called ordan (Arabic kirmiz), found in the Mount Ararat valley. The Armenian city of Artashat was famous for its ordan dye and was referred to as the city of the color red by the Arab historian Yaqut . It is also theorized that the word carpet, which Europeans used to refer to oriental rugs, is derived from the Armenian word kapert, meaning woven cloth. The Crusaders, many of whom passed through Armenia, most likely brought this term back to the West. Also, according to Arabic historical sources, the Middle Eastern word for rug, khali or gali, is an abbreviation of Kalikala, the Arabic name of the Armenian city Karnoy Kaghak. This city, strategically located on the route to the Black Sea port of Trabizond between Persia and Europe, was famous for its Armenian rugs which were prized by the Arabs.
- Q:My grandmother just purchased a new rug to replace her old carpet. It moves very easily so it was recommended that she buy rug padding and attach it to the floor under the rug. She's worried that it will need to be stapled to the floor and in the event that the rug needs to be lifted/moved in a hurry she wont be able to move the padding, and it could get damaged.So my question, more specificially: Is there another way to apply the padding under the rug without permanently securing it (ie: staples)? Or is there a special rug padding that doesn't need to be stapled? And in your opinion, will this alternative way make the rug just as immovable?Thanks!
- First put down tack strip which can be purchased at any home improvement store. Buy your pad there also cut the pad to fix snug within the tack strips. Now lay the carpet on top of the pad and rent or buy a knee kicker to stretch the carpet to the tack strips. Carpet needs to cover the tap strip when stretched over the strip and push down you should have a good job. It is very easy to remove.
- Q:i am a 14 year old girl and i want to make my room bright and fun, but i have white carpet on my floor would it look okay to put a green rug on the carpet? yes or no. PLEASE HELP!
- yes as long as you bring in some more things that match the color of the rug
- Q:How to use carpet cleaner?
- Carpet cleanerThe main ingredients are hollow globular silica, dried cellulose pulp and added a small amount of surfactant. When the utility model is used, the dry cleaning agent is applied to the carpet, and the dust is sucked away by the vacuum cleaner, and the pollutant is effectively removed, and the cleaning effect is more than 90%, and the product is less polluted to the carpet. Vacuum suction recovery rate of 94%~96%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
|North America; Australia; European
|ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|5 - 8 people
|10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like