Description of Acrylic Cut-loop Pile
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Details of Acrylic Cut-loop Pile
Package of Acrylic Cut-loop Pile
- Q:What are the specifications of the carpet
- The main material are polypropylene, nylon, wool, imported wool. Acrylic fibres。 Size and specification are determined by the volum of orders and actual demand. Carpet tile is mainly 50cm*50cm, specifications of fully covered blankets can be customized, high material types (cashmere, carpet, handmade carpets, Chris Muenster, Weill section of carpet) patterns can be designed according to the requirements.
- Q:what sizes does carpet come in and how do you buy it(yard, sq. foot?..)?
- Carpet comes in 12 and 15 ft goods for the most part, there are some 13.5 ft wide too. Federal law mandates it be sold by the s/f but some places will tell you the s/y price to give you an idea ( people still use it as a comparison) To find a supplier near you just type in a carpet brand name and they all have a store locator to guide you to a store near you. example/ Mohawk , Shaw etc
- Q:Stabilizing an Area Rug?
- Hi, okorder.com/ ... Hope this helps.
- Q:A: is it good to lay full carpets in the bedroom?
- the cost of carpet is not low, and maintenance is also troublesome. No matter how less things in bedroom, it still has blind angle, this will make the carpet breed bacteria easily.
- Q:Throw up on the carpet?
- Things You’ll Need: Dry Cleaning Fluid Mild Dish Detergents Ammonia Soft Dry Cloth Water Step1 Remove as much of the vomit as possible from the carpet without spreading the mess. Step2 Pour dry cleaning fluid over the stain. Step3 Blot the stain with a dry, white cloth. Step4 Apply a small amount of mild liquid detergent to the stain. Step5 Blot again with the cloth. Step6 Flood the stain with water. Step7 Blot again with the cloth. Step8 Pour a small amount of ammonia over the stain. Step9 Blot again. Step10 Apply a little more detergent to the stain. Step11 Blot again. Step12 Flood the area with water. Step13 Blot one last time. _______________________ Tips : Dry cleaning fluid can be purchased at home supply stores or the dry cleaners. Always test the cleaning solutions on an inconspicuous part of the carpet before using them on a large area. Use a white cloth rather than a colored one to prevent any dyes from coming off on the carpet. As you blot, keep turning the cloth so that you are using a clean, dry section to pick up the stain and the cleaning fluids from the carpet. Don't rub. If using a brush to help clean the stain, always brush from the outer edges of the spill inward to prevent the stain from spreading.
- Q:Should I get a new carpet?
- Depends on what the hardwood looks like. You can always get a rug to cover up part of the floor you walk on so it is not so cold. If you want a new carpet I would suggest ripping up the hardwood if you know the sub floor is good. If you had mildew and mold it means you had moisture problem probably which could also caused mildew a mold in the hardwood. If you purchase a good quality pad with a new carpet it will take care of the moisture.
- Q:Carpet or baseboard first?
- put the carpet in first. the just put the base board over it , that would be the easiest to do in my opinion
- Q:Which is better of polypropylene carpet and nylon carpet? What is the difference between them?
- The former is better
- Q:How to clean/get stains out of carpets?
- carpet cleaner and a scrubber. it'll be clean and spotless. ( prefer the foam carpet cleaner)
- Q:Can you use bleach to disinfect carpet?
- A really good disinfectant for cleaning is to put white vinegar in a spray bottle, and about 1/2 teaspoon of tea tree oil (this is sold anywhere medications are sold cheapest price is Walmart). That will disinfect the rugs and prevent them from being able to smell their spots again to repeatedly keep going on it. The stain however needs different handling. Saturate the stains with hydrogen peroxide mixed with a few drops of dish washing soap. After well saturated let it sit 1 hour. Then rinse. The stains will be gone. Then spray it with the first solution and you'll be fresh and clean again!
We produce beautifully patterned carpets, exquisite craftsmanship famous. After years of development, we have formed a series of distinctive varieties, by foreign merchants of all ages and trust. There are more than 2000 kinds of product design, color fidelity, novel designs. Fruits and vegetables, animals, figures and other colorful designs products to meet the needs of our customers and consumers, due to the traditional designs and modern decor, decoration combining our products more applicable to all grades of homes, restaurants and hotel. Our Company's products are divided into three categories: cotton carpet, acrylic carpet, wool carpet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 8 people
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range