Description of Machine Made Natural Sisal Carpet
This kind of Natural Sisal Carpet is made of 100% natural sisal and it can have many different size,pile height and color as you need. Our common size is 60cmx90cm,70x80cm,80x90cm for your reference. We can supply Natural Sisal Carpet with very good quality and competitive prices.
Specification of Machine Made Natural Sisal Carpet
100% natural sisal
30x1250px/50x2000px/60x2250px/120x4250px//160x4250px/120x4500px or customized size.
Natural or customed
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----2800 to 3000 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4000 SQM
40 HQ container-----5000 to 5500 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Package of Machine Made Natural Sisal Carpet
Each piece of rug put in an individual standard plastic bag.
Pictures of Machine Made Natural Sisal Carpet
- Q:I have a floor rug - it's about 5 ft * 3 - and I don't know how to clean it. I know I can like shake it out, but can I use carpet cleaner on it? Thanks and I apologize for the lame question. :)
- Take it to a professional laundry.
- Q:We just got new carpeting last year in our family room, and are driveway is flat. It rained really hard three days ago, and the water came into the house and got are carpet soaked! We borrowed a carpet cleaner that sucked up about six buckets of water, but now its dry enough that it isnt sucking anything else up, but the carpet is still wet. It also smells like mildew in our house now. I sprayed Febrez, but the smell keeps coming back. Any ideas on how to get the rest of the water, and the smell out of the carpet?
- It is probably ruined. See if your homeowner's insurance covers it.
- Q:After stepping on strong sticky rat board, get on the carpet is how to remove the shoe, viscose carpet without damage to the carpet?
- All the glue on the rat board is strong glue. If you have strong glue, you can consider using some alcohol or gasoline for cleaning. First, try wiping the gasoline with a rag, then try it. Take care not to smoke during the process. Do not use fire. Gasoline is dangerous. After cleaning, rinse off with water, and the smell of petrol will be fine. Try with other organic solvents, too.
- Q:We have this rug that's been washed over and over again and it still has SO much dust in it! I can't find where to find a rug beater and I really don't know how to get the dust out...can you help me??
- Washing rugs can trap the dust into the fibers. What you need to do is find a way to release the dust. There are several types of rug chemical cleaners that can do that, which you can find at Home Depot. You should also hang your rug outside and whack it several times with a stick to remove any dust trapped in the pad, but make sure to stand so you don't end up covered with dust.Then get a vacuum with a strong suction capability and run it over it several times.
- Q:i spilled a little bit of color shine for shoes and its black how do i get it out i spilled it on a carpet in my mom and dads room. HELP!!!
- Hey Dont worry about that. There are various products for carpet cleaning. One product that i know is hydra extract that is non-foaming carpet cleaning shampoo removes old stains and marks. It contains optical brighteners which brighten cleaned carpets and will clean and restore most kinds of synthetic and natural carpets. It is very easy to use. Dont worry about your mom and dad they will be quiet happy for this product when you gonna buy this hydra extract. Hope you will be gonna like this product. Thanx
- Q:I have this large red wings rug and I would like to hang it on the wall. It is 49.5 by 69.75 and I am having a hard time figuring out what to do with it.
- make your own frame sometimes its better to just do things yourself
- The quality of carpets in the market stall are good and evils together, some fiber carpets or loe-price carpets use extensive chemical adhesives in wool carpet weaving. These adhesives containing large amounts of harmful substances such as formaldehyde,benzene, xylene. If we work and live in toxic and harmful environment for a long time, it will cause great harm to people's physical and mental health. Now usually, we will take ventilation or spraying air cleaner. Ventilation is only a temporary solution to the problem, take temporary solution not effect a permanent cure, and most of the office is in the large glass curtain wall, the ventilation effect is relatively poor. The common chemical air cleaner on the market not only can not solve the problem, but also cause second pollution.
- Q:Well I have a bleach carpet stain and it's 6 by 6inches my parents is gonna killz me doods!If there a way I can get it out or is there a way to make it cost less then 100dollars to replace the carpet and it's color is ivy gold
- When I did a search for ivy gold, I found cars. Is this a carpet in a car? If so, try you local junk yard for a replacement carpet.
- Q:My boyfriend and I have a mini fridge in our bedroom. It was collecting ice really bad around the little freezer compartment and was so bad we could hardly open it so I unplugged it and asked him to carry it outside to drain. I went to work. He didn't do it. It was a hot day so most of the ice melted.. out the bottom of the fridge into the carpet. Thennnn he took it outside. We put lots of towels in the carpet and sprayed with carpet cleaner but now there is a horribblee mildew smell, and its still pretty wet. I can't stand it, its gross.. what do we do? Welll.. what do I do.
- After okorder This product is excellent...recommended by hospitals and veteranarians for getting rid of all kinds of strong, foul odors. Comes in spray or concentrate....not expensive either.
- Q:I'm trying to clean our apt carpet, which is beyond filthy. Go figure we are all college students. Total of 3 rooms and living room. What is the most efficient and cheap way of doing it? I heard carpet cleaning services are very expensive. I would like to save money and have a clean carpet.
- Always hire the professional carpet cleaner to cleaning the carpets. I suggest you a site which is very good in this field. GO here:
We mainly produce carpets of sisal ,seagrass ,jute and bamboo .We can design and make according to samples and requests of customers. The products are such series of natural material carpets as sisal yarn , sisal cloth, rag cloth, sisal,seagrass, jute, bamboo and so on . Back lining uses latex , Non-woven cloth and Non-woven cloth with dotted.There are over 200 varieties of carpets for you to choose from.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 people
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range