Description of Machine Made Natural Sisal Carpet
This kind of Natural Sisal Carpet is made of 100% natural sisal and it can have many different size,pile height and color as you need. Our common size is 60cmx90cm,70x80cm,80x90cm for your reference. We can supply Natural Sisal Carpet with very good quality and competitive prices.
Specification of Machine Made Natural Sisal Carpet
100% natural sisal
30x1250px/50x2000px/60x2250px/120x4250px//160x4250px/120x4500px or customized size.
Natural or customed
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----2800 to 3000 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4000 SQM
40 HQ container-----5000 to 5500 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Package of Machine Made Natural Sisal Carpet
Each piece of rug put in an individual standard plastic bag.
Pictures of Machine Made Natural Sisal Carpet
- Q:What color does the living room carpet choose?
- Carpet color choice, we want to achieve a contrast of the whole. Black and white is a classic color match. Black and white collocation is very modern, and it is also the choice of many fashionable people. But if you use the room in black and white, it seems too flashy, and for a long time in this environment, it will make people dazzling, nervous, irritable, and make people confused. In our rooms, the walls are generally white, and if your furniture is black or white, your carpet is best not to choose between black and white.
- Q:Is it harmful to people to use carpets for a long time?
- Long term use of artificial carpets is harmful to humans, especially newborn babies.
- Q:How can I get a huge wrinkle out of a rug?
- Lay the rug flat on the floor and put heavy books on top of the creased part. Leave the books on the rug for at least 5 days. The books will smash the wrinkle out. You might want to put the rug in a spot where it won't be in the way. :) -
- Q:shedding carpet?????
- Hi, okorder.com/
- Q:Where can I buy brown zebra rug online ?
- You can try OKorder
- Q:how much carpeting?
- Lowes sells carpet tiles in 40 sq ft cartons for $148 to $165 per carton. Or Wall to wall carpet from $1.68 to $1.98 per sq ft. plus installation and padding.
- Q:Fleece excercise rug?
- I use an exercise sheet in the winter when walking out to keep my horse warm as her back is clipped. I use mine for slow work or for warming up when riding as I can remove mine whilst riding as it wraps around the saddle. Generally you wouldn't need it once you start cantering and jumping. The other reason for using one is for visibility. Mine is fluorescent yellow so I use it as high viz gear when hacking out.
- Q:i want to buy a nice big area rug to exercise on/decorate my room, but im broke, are there any big area rugs?
- Lowes okorder.com
- Q:my cat is pissing my off by pissing on my new rug!!!!!!?
- He may have a urinary tract infection. Is he peeing anywhere else and does the pee have any blood in it? You can try to clean the rug using something made specifically for cat urine since some cleans will just set the smell in. Lemons and limes tend to work well to keep a cat away. You most likely will need to get rid of the rug though. Sorry!
- Q:What to clean my carpet with....I have ferrets..?
- Any way you look at it, stuff like vinegar and baking soda seem the way to go. Use separately. If you have a steamer/extractor, run vinegar instead of carpet cleaner. You might also do some research to see if borax can be used with these machines, and if it is safe for carpets. Between uses, shake baking soda on dry carpet and allow to sit, and then vacuum it up. This is natural stuff that won't harm your ferrets. At the same time, they are powerful deodorizers that can handle the ferrety urine-y smell even when housebroken...as well as any occasional litter problems that they have. These items don't leave a lingering smell behind. Baking soda doesn't have a scent at all, vinegar has a whang but it dissipates easily as your carpet dries. Most important is that these are not chemical fumes that are toxic, even if overwhelming. As you know, you need to keep your ferrets bathed so they don't stink. And you may eventually decide to replace your carpet with something that is easier to clean.
We mainly produce carpets of sisal ,seagrass ,jute and bamboo .We can design and make according to samples and requests of customers. The products are such series of natural material carpets as sisal yarn , sisal cloth, rag cloth, sisal,seagrass, jute, bamboo and so on . Back lining uses latex , Non-woven cloth and Non-woven cloth with dotted.There are over 200 varieties of carpets for you to choose from.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 people
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range