PP Woven Jacquard Rugs , Area Carpet and Rugs
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 500 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 300000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1. Description of Woven Jacquard rugs , carpet and Rugs
Design:Modern / Traditional
Technics:Machine Woven Carpet
Use:Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet, Commercial, Car
Size:4X30m woven Axminster carpet
Place of Origin:Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Model Number:woven axminster carpet
Product:woven Axminster carpet
Color:within 16 colors
Pile Height::8mm +/- 0.5mm
Total Height::10mm +/- 0.5mm
Backing::Polyester, Jute/PP, Constructive BASF Latex
Lead time:20-25 days upon deposit for woven Axminster carpet
2. Features of Woven Jacquard rugs , carpet and Rugs
Top grade woven Axminster Equipment;
80%wool 20% Nylon with jute backing
Easy to clean. Dry quickly. Good wearability. Launder Well;
Jute backing with Environmental Protection, strong durable;
Jute backing is not shrink, strong power
Antistatic, Anti-bacterial, Mildew proof, kindly to child;
3. Specifications of Woven Jacquard rugs , carpet and Rugs
|Pile type||cut pile|
|Width||3.66M or 4M|
hotel, airport, rooms,banquet halls, luxury guest rooms
4. Images of Axminster Wool and Nylon Wall to Wall Carpet
parameters: 100% polypropylene yarn , weft density 320 X420 ,320 x 480 , 400 x 500 ,pile height 8mm, several specifications and sizes .
marked: customized design can be accepted, used in household,indoor flooring.
1) Where it could be applicated?
Our products are widely used in every field of modern society such as electric blanket,bedding, car interior, bags, mask, hats, clothes, shoecover, apron,cloth, packaging material, furniture, mattresses, toys, clothing, filter fabric, filling materials, agriculture, home textile,garment, industry, interlining and other industries.
2) Are free samples available?
Yes. But express delivery cost is to be collected and we will pay it back after confirming the order.
3) What about the lead time for mass production?
Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. Generally speaking, we suggest that you start inquiry two months before the date you would like to
get the products at your country.
4) What is your terms of delivery?
We accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.
- Q:what's an estimation on installing cheap carpet and padding in a 15x18 room? thanks!
- Well it really depends on where you live and who there is to install it. You can usually count on atelast $50-$150 an hour for installation. Some come as a package. Carpet usually can run anywhere from $1.99 on sale upwards to $15.00 a sq ft.
- Q:I have a high pile cut carpet. When I put a dime on the carpet the carpet is a little over the dime. I just bought a dyson and it seems to fray the edges of the carpet. Im trying to find a vacuum that has great suction but wont ruin my carpet. If you have a short shag Carpet what kind of vacuum do you use?andDoes anyone recomend a vacuum for my kind of carpet?thank you so much!!
- Try using the wand with the floor attachment instead of the beater on the vacuum. (The bristles of the beater bar along with the high suction could fray the pile.) The wand of the Dyson seems to produce less suction force and shouldn't pull on the fibers as much. I'd suggest a vacuum that gives you more choice about the amount of suction -- something more than High/Low and Carpet/Smooth. I switched from a Dyson to a Miele a while ago because I have different pile levels, and wood and stone flooring. Always seemed like the Dyson was too strong or not strong enough. The Miele has like 5-6 settings plus variable beater bar height and strength. It uses bags (which I don't mind) so if you want a bagless, try one that that gives you more control options.
- Q:My ex landlord is charging me pro-rated costs to replace the entire carpet. While I don't think the carpet needs to be replaced, they said they couldn't get all the carpet installed before the new tenant moved in that they will replace the carpet upon the exit of the new tenant, whenever that may be. Can the legally do that? They've sent me receipts for the carpet cleaning have deducted the pro-rated amount to replace all the carpet. FYI I moved out the end of June, they sent me estimates the end of July now in January they've just sent me the invoices, I asked, for the work they completed, the new tenant moved in-in August.
- Usually they have time frame within which they have to bill you.
- Q:We got a wool area rug a month and a half ago. It sheds bunch. Is this normal? thanx
- with wool rugs this is very common. When they make the rug lots of little pieces of loose wool get into the air and end up in the carpet itself. Its not a problem, vacuum lots, use a vacuum with a power head.
- Q:I'm looking for instructions on how to make a rug with scrap squares of fabric tied into knots and what not.Thanks!
- cut your cloth scraps into long strips about 1 inch wide, sew ends together to make really long strips, sew 3 together at one end, attach that end to something and start braiding. when you get near the end of your strips, sew on some more strips and braid some more. Starting at the sewn end of your braid, tuck together and start a spiral sewing the edges of the braid to each other with button thread, keep going till it's the size you want. If you start folding a 3 - 8 inch length back on itself then keep going around, you will end up with an oval rug have fun
- Q:I want to clean my carpet but stainz and deep down dirt is a problem, is there something i can add to the water of my carpet cleaner along with the cleaner i would use to improve the results? And maybe there is a home remedy for this and something for a pre-spot cleaner to help break up the stains? Thanks for the help
- ok,lets face the facts.home carpet shampooers are only for touch up they don,t deep clean no matter what you try.i use stanly steamer.to do the deep sanitizing and deep cleaning once a year and touch up with my rug doctor shampooer as needed.well worth the money and when you add up the time and cost of trying to do it yourself it is darn near a free bee.check them out.don,t cost to ask.
- Q:What is a carpet ironing belt?
- The function of carpet ironing belt:Applicable to all types of carpet joint between the joints, after heating adhesive carpet, seamless, seam extremely difficult to find, so that the laying of a good room more perfect.
- Q:Carpet and pad to be provided. No carpet to take up or furniture to move. About 130 yds plus set of stairs. Tack strips are needed. Concrete floor.
- It will depend on your area you live, the type of carpet, (berber is more), and the type of floor your covering ( concrete is more ) There may also be charges for floor preparations, and removal and disposal of the old flooring. With this said, in the Chicago area the cost ranges $ 3.50 to $ 5.00 per square yard, for normal carpeting on a wood sub-floor. Installation of padding and tack strip is included in this price. Add an additional $ .50 to $ 1.00 for Berber and the same for concrete. In other words you could expect $ 7.00 per sq. yard for installation of Berber carpeting on a concrete sub-floor. Average rates for floor prep are $ 25.00 per hour, and carpet removal is $ 1.00 sq. yard. With a $ 35.00 fee for them to dispose of it. Generally an installer will charge an additional fee of $ 3.00 to $ 5.00 per step. Depending on the type of step, if the step is wrapped, or if he has to deal with spindle's. I hope this helps
- Q:hey ok so my room is getting redecorated like i am getting the walls painted new furniture and currently i have white carpet and actually its not so white anymore because of spilling stuff all over it and yeah i need some really really good tips on how to clean it so it at least looks white again! thanks so much in advanceee
- You should have the whole carpet cleaned. For the cost of one or two cleanings, you can buy your own carpet cleaner.It's a good option.
- Q:How did persian rug weaving begin ?
- When did rug weaving begin? It is not known exactly when rug weaving began. In 1949, a team of Russian archaeologist, lead by S. I. Redinko were excavating in the Altai Mountain Valley of Siberia. Here, they uncovered the tomb of a Pazyryk prince who had been buried in the Fifth Century B.C.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like