Detailed Specification of Hot Modern Decroative Shag Rugs 5'X8' , 4' X 6'
100% polyester, 100% poly-acrylic , 100% polypropylene ,100% Microfiber
5'x',4'x6', and other customized size
pure white , ivory white, lime green , pink , purple , red ,blue and so on.
30 mm -50mm
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/TNT/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug with a each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Other kind designs of Hot Modern Decroative Shag Rugs 5'X8' , 4' X 6'
Package of Hot Modern Decroative Shag Rugs 5'X8' , 4' X 6'
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:how do i Make own rug/mat?
- There are a lot of ways to make a small rug. An easy ways to start with a piece of nylon carpet. If you are doing a small rug about 18 x 27get a carpet sample at a carpet for about $1. Go a craft store and get permeate markers of the colors you want and just color the carpet. Markers and the dye used to color carpet are about the same thing. You can also get pieces of carpet, cut to shape and glue together. You can also braid cloth together to make a braided rug. There are lots of craft books to show you how.
- Q:cleaning a persian rug? or undustify it?
- hi i am iranian we iranian usually don't wash rugs we beat it it remove dust then we wash it with some soft degergents and some hot water then we dry it with some materials washing carpet makes it pale and makes the strings to become weak then it decays and tears
- Q:What is that stuff called that helps keep your rug from sliding around on your hardwood?
- a rug pad. If you mean those white, rubberish things that are a couple inches smaller than the rug and that at he rug sits on.
- Q:Big Comfy Couch Clock rug?
- Check a teacher store. They have theme rugs for classrooms and they are very durable. It may not be the exact rug but it my be very similar. There are some of these types of stores that you can order on line as well. Good Luck!
- Q:burned rug?
- This is not a stain. The carpet piece has been burned away. Depending on how large the burn is, snip a piece or pieces of carpet from a corner of the carpeting and use a little glue and put the new piece(s) on top of glue. Don't try to rush this. Do it slowly, because you want to match the rest of the carpeting the best you can. When sniping the carpet pieces, only take the top portion. Good Luck
- Q:where can I buy islamic prayer rug?
- Why do you need a rug to pray on? Rugs are just textile fabrics with no supernatural significants
- Q:What kind of carpet is suitable for living room?
- it is a relatively cost-effective carpet. It is probably the most environmentally friendly carpet, as well as a variety of synthetic fiber blended, it is this kind of special nature that makes it more suitable in summer. High-grade wool carpet is more expensive, let alone in the living room, . In addition, there is also a kind of bamboo carpet. 2, it can absorb moisture from the air and more durable. blended carpets and plastic carpet. Blended carpet (editor first recommend). The last one is generally not suitable for families, water content of wool also can reach 33%. The kind of carpet generally has the advantage of wool carpet. Acrylic carpets are relatively affordable. 1, but the advantages are obvious. 3, combined with the durability advantage of the fabric carpet, also can release the moisture when the air is dry: It is a kind of carpet added wool inside, make it in high humidity environment: The wool in general humidity will contain 13% to 18% water of the wool itself, under special conditions, there are four kinds of carpets, acrylic fiber, wool carpets, no other blending.
- Q:i need to find an area rug...?
- To be very honest with you, the only rug of that size you will find for under $50 will have to be second hand and likely not in great condition. I have never in my life heard of finding that size rug at that type of price. Good luck. If you do find one, please let me know where -- I would order from that supplier even if they are overseas and shipping doubles the cost!
- Q:How can I clean a 10' diameter rag rug?
- Rag Rugs are usually pretty durable, so take it to your local laundromat that has a large capacity washer (some are double loads and some even have quadruple load washers) and throw it in with some regular laundry detergent on cold. I would spin it as dry as you can in the machine and then take it home and let it air dry. It could shrink if you throw it in the dryer. It should wash up very well.
- Q:Are there any rules for selecting rug sizes? We're not sure whether to get a 5X8 or an 8X10.?
- The rugs should be under the legs of accent pieces like kitchen tables or accent-end table. I'm not sure if the rule extends to the larger pieces.
We produce high and low, wool, acrylic, polypropylene carpet Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by right of good men and advanced equipment.we always uphold the integrity and help customers, persist in using their services to impress customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||The United States of America. Europe. Canada. Australia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range