Description of Chinese Knot With Viscose Carpet
Chinese Knot With Viscose
Any color available
can be from 1.5 cm to 6.0cm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Detail photoes of Chinese Knot With Viscose CarpetPackage
Packing of Chinese Knot With Viscose CarpetPackage
Package :Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:What's the best way to wash a large floor rug?
- either shampoo it by renting one or go to the laundry mat where they have industrial size washers.
- Q:how to get nail polish out of the carpet?
- It can be done...but it will require effort with some of the methods mentioned. One product removed it easily enough: brake fluid cleaner....but like anything, you want to test an inconspicuous spot before using anything so as to not ruin your carpet.
- Q:What are the different kinds of carpets?
- Chemical fiber carpet, chemical fiber carpet is also called synthetic fiber carpet, such as polypropylene chemical fiber carpet, polypropylene fiber carpet, polypropylene (polyethylene eye), chemical fiber carpet, nylon carpet and so on. It is a tufted or woven synthetic fibers made of the surface layer, and the underlying linen stitched. The chemical fiber carpet has good abrasion resistance, elasticity and low price, and is suitable for the ground decoration of general buildings.
- Q:what should be done if the carpet has water in?
- If the carpet is not dirty, it can be directly taken to professional carpet cleaning shop, drying with professional carpet dryer The price is very cheap.
- Q:I dont think anyone knows the meaning of CHEAP RUG. Help me find some.?
- Dollar stores. Garage/Estate sales. How about a decor blanket you already have, medium weight to act as your rug. Tape down the blanket to the floor and enjoy your free rug.
- Q:What type of rug and which color would you pick for this room?
- Try okorder.com for fun funky-colored and **inexpensive** rugs. I am in favor of not matching the other colors in your room at all. Go a shade up or down from your pinks and greens and add a third or fourth additional color just to add interest. I think a chocolate brown or even a deep violet would be an extremely modern touch and would add additional whimsey to the room. You could also do red or a wine color to make the pink more vivid. If pink is the dominant color in your room, then you should be choosing contrasting hues to play it up more. Remember that adding more colors will allow you to choose more interesting accessories and will give you somewhere to go if you decide to decorate an adjoining room. How about 2 overlapping smaller rugs that don't match at all? I love your color choices, by the way. They are very sophisticated and soothing. My living room colors are pink, burgandy, black, and gold--all extremely modern pieces and sleek dark woods except for my rug--which is an antique flowered Oriental. I think it works great.
- Q:How do carpets quickly remove formaldehyde?
- General carpet is divided into nylon, wool, wool blending, acrylic, polyester, polypropylene fiber and so on,Carpet surface, then the first three kinds of formaldehyde will not exceed the standard, and the latter three formaldehyde is also very little, if the taste is great, consider the TVOC exceeded.
- Q:I spilled Iced tea on the carpet?
- Dang! If its still fresh take a towel and apply as much pressure as possible (like stand on top of it) and just keep on repeating untill you soak up as much tea as possible. Then head to the store and pick a stain remover. good luck
- Q:What rugs do i need for my new horse?
- Hi The type of rugs you buy depends on your climate, whether she is clipped and whether she will live in or out. A full neck turnout rug is ideal particularly if she's clipped. I usually start to rug up on 1st October. A light fleece if stabled is ideal to begin with. As it gets colder a slightly heavier quilted rug is ideal. A few lighter layers are often better than one heavy rug, that way you can remove or add layers. For outdoors you will need to make sure you always have replacements to ensure she always has a dry turnout rug. I like the weatherbeeta range. To prevent any rubbing on her chest, always put a vest on under her rugs. A tip... arabs don't particularly get a heavy winter coat, but if she's not to be clipped but worked in winter, rug her up well to keep her warm (not too warm). The extra layers will prevent too much winter hair growth. My irish draft did not like being clipped and his rugs kept his winter growth to a minimum so he was still able to work comfortably in winter without undue sweating. I hope this helps you. Avis Riding Instructor and Trainer.
- Q:I have a question about carpeting. I have a 2,000 square foot house. ?
- Use this calculator and go room by room to see exactly how much carpeting you need. Have at least 3 company's give you an estimate. Do not tell them you have the amount of yards of carpeting needed. This will give you an idea of how honest they are being. If you get a patterned carpet this calculator will not work. If you have pets get a padding that has a vapor barrier. Get the best padding you can afford. It supports you new carpeting. Home Depot in our area has a special for 99.00 to install your carpets. Then get you carpets cleaned every six month and it will last you for years.
We produce beautifully patterned carpets, exquisite craftsmanship famous. After years of development, we have formed a series of distinctive varieties, by foreign merchants of all ages and trust. There are more than 2000 kinds of product design, color fidelity, novel designs. Fruits and vegetables, animals, figures and other colorful designs products to meet the needs of our customers and consumers, due to the traditional designs and modern decor, decoration combining our products more applicable to all grades of homes, restaurants and hotel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3 - 5 people
||6000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range