Fiber Cement Board Cement board Light weight low price
- Ref Price:
- $1.50 - 2.90 / m²
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10000 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 300000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
The raw materials of fiber cement board are cellulose fiber, silicate cement, quartz sand, water and some additives. It's a kind of high-tech product which formed through accurate dosing by computer program, hatschek craft and compressed by 14000tons hydraulic machine and autoclaved under high temperature and pressure.
Fiber cement board can be used in exterior wall cladding and facade of various high-class and high rise civil buildings especially in the modern luxurious buildings. Outstanding sound insulation of the system composed with Bysink external wall board can be used in indoor partition and suspended ceiling for the high demand in private request as sound insulation and such as five star hotel, bedroom, and public entertainment.
3)Durability and long service life
6)good heat and sound insulation
Main Product Features:
1) Elegance and excellent decoration
2) Easy installation and convenient maintenance
3) Best Surface processed with PVC Lamination
4) Heat insulation, thermal insulation, moisture proof, mould proof, sound absorption and noise reduction
5) Incombustibility / Fireproof
6) No dust / no pollution
7) Stucturally strong
8) Over 15 years no transmutation
1. Which port do you choose for FOB ?
Answer: FOB Shanghai Port.
2. What's your delivery time of your products?
Answer: About 20 days after confirm the order.
3. What about the terms of payment?
Answer: 30%TT advanced payment, balance seven days before shipment.
Other terms of payments also can be negotiated.
4. What's your Minimum order quantity(MOQ) of your product?
Answer: Generally, MOQ is 1x20' container. Others can contact with me directly.
- Q:How does that work what do they have that makes them moisture resistance?
- Hydrophobic property make it moisture free.
- Q:I'm removing a tile floor and planning to install a hardwood floor instead. I found cement backer board under the tile. Do I need to remove the cement backer board? Or can I install the hardwood on top of that?
- Depends. If it is nail down flooring, not good. If it is snap together floating flooring, no problem.
- Q:After covering studs with cement board we did a trial stack of the single vertical run of glass blocks we were installing. They seemed to fit. After sealing the adjacent wallboard and the seams of the cement board, now some of the blocks won't go in the frame anymore. I have been trying to file back the seams and the board for a few hours and not making any progress. Any ideas how to fine tune my cement board and shave it back so the blocks will fit again? I'm not sure the file method is working. Thanks!
- Q:How to do the basement of the cement board
- Base treatment: cast-in-place concrete wall, due to floor, materials, release agents and other reasons, the wall flatness is poor, often stomata, honeycomb, Ma, yin and yang angle and drums and other phenomena, Department of ticking flat, concave to fill the fill. For the prefabricated concrete floor, slab base, must be hand brush with a wire again, the surface of floating sand, pimple, dust and other debris removed clean. For the cement mortar paper layer of gray surface requirements of the surface layer of dry, solid clean (no floating oil) can be.
- Q:Treatment Method of Cracking of Cement Pressing Slab
- Material Recommendation: 2. 1 seam putty recommended the main focus on the gap between the cracks and research and development of special high-strength filling paste. 2.2 Sealing belt requires lateral pull-off force of not less than 5.85KN / m o 2.3 Interface agent recommended WACKER (WACKER BS SM (1311) silicone or Dow Corning (Dow Corning DC520) water-soluble waterproof emulsion and other interface waterproof material.
- Q:FC fiber cement plate can be affixed to the aluminum plate?
- FC fiber cement pressure plate can be affixed with aluminum-plastic plate, but use glass adhesive paste.
- Q:How do fighters break ice, cement and wood blocks without breaking their hands, arms, legs and feet?
- With conditioning. If you expose your body to pressure over and over again for the next 10 years your body will do one of two things. It will get damaged or it will adapt to deal with the pressure. Put to much pressure on your body and it will get damaged....Maybe destroyed. Put a small amount of pressure on your body and it will adapt to deal with that pressure. Once it has adapted you can increase the pressure and your body will adapt again. Someday it will be able to handle the pressure that would of destroyed it The most important sentence fragment in the world when you want to accomplish something hard and physical is one step at a time
- Q:I have a small bathroom approximately 4'x8' and I laid down and screwed in cement backer board. However, in my attention to detail I neglected to put down thin-set mortar underneath prior to screwing and taping down the board. I tried to pull the cement board up but I cant get under the tape that I mortared down to get to the screws. Am I in trouble here or can I go ahead and skip that and continue to tile? Please help...
- I have not seen thinset used under the cement board unless the surface had high/low spots. As long as the area is flat, continue on.
- Q:For bathtub enclosures what backing is required sheetrock or cementatious board?
- green board sheetrock ok. would be much better off with the cement board. install vapor barrier behind cement board.
- Q:Why plastic materials use glass fiber reinforced
- Some physical properties of plastic are generally worse than metal, adding glass fiber can improve the modulus of plastic products, but also can enhance the heat resistance of plastic products, but after adding glass fiber, the plastic will become more brittle, toughness decreased.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like